Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by eddo1005

now everyone is saying the pics look good. Someone tell Jay to take a few photography classes and get a half decent camera. Its obvious the pictures are playing tricks on ppl's mind.
Thats all it is. I can take pics of a pair of kicks with my moms crappy kodak on my floor and post em, then pull out my Canon DSLR and take pics of the same shoe against a decent background and people will naturally be drawn to the quality pics.

i cant wait to get mine in few weeks 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

^ Thanks bro!

Man I miss visiting HK every summer when I was a kid. I really need to start making some real chedda so I can go back and visit my homeland :tongue:
I might have my mom/uncle and cop a pair for me and bring it back this Sept.
smile.gif
Saves me the shipping cost from the resellers!
happy.gif
Heh, HK is prolly a lot different now than when you were a kid.  Visited there twice over the summer.  Still good for shopping, but sneaker scene is crap. 

^ Thanks bro!

Man I miss visiting HK every summer when I was a kid. I really need to start making some real chedda so I can go back and visit my homeland :tongue:

smile.gif
happy.gif
Heh, HK is prolly a lot different now than when you were a kid.  Visited there twice over the summer.  Still good for shopping, but sneaker scene is crap. 

I haven't been in about 7 years so I'm sure it's a lot diff. They freakin built the Disneyland and probably a bunch of other stuff from the time I last visit up to now. Last I visit as well most of the pirated software/game stores were gone as well. Big crack down you had to REALLY LOOk for them if you were after that stuff. Anyways always got good shopping and food there
smile.gif
Sneaker store is crap over at Mongkok, but I'd love to visit now if I could so I could hit up Air Randy personally and pick up a bunch of pairs w/o the $30-$40 shipping markup or even any of the other sneaker websites.

I'm getting excited to get my pair. Hope these fit better than the CDP XI. I wore them twice and sold them because they hurt so bad.

Originally Posted by Willdill23

Aaa quality replcas, u guys should just go to dragonkicks.com and save some bucks.lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i love how at very bottom of every item they have:

"PS : based on our real products , maybe exist a little aberration or style difference caused by color display, light, environment, angle or technical reasons."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ lol why is everyone trippin bout the flipped jumpman now.... they changed that back in '08 with the CDP. I think that was the first pair that it switched, i could be wrong. Thats the first pair i got with it switched at least.

^ lol why is everyone trippin bout the flipped jumpman now.... they changed that back in '08 with the CDP. I think that was the first pair that it switched, i could be wrong. Thats the first pair i got with it switched at least.

its not the flip im trippin about, dont mind that

is that its touching the black part looks weird

Originally Posted by hostos

Maybe it's the angle of the picture.

Or maybe, B GRADES.

Yeah...Sort of worrisome. I'm tryin to be patient, but by Friday, I may be coppin! I can always get another pair on Release day
happy.gif

smile.gif
happy.gif

I haven't been in about 7 years so I'm sure it's a lot diff. They freakin built the Disneyland and probably a bunch of other stuff from the time I last visit up to now. Last I visit as well most of the pirated software/game stores were gone as well. Big crack down you had to REALLY LOOk for them if you were after that stuff. Anyways always got good shopping and food there
smile.gif
Sneaker store is crap over at Mongkok, but I'd love to visit now if I could so I could hit up Air Randy personally and pick up a bunch of pairs w/o the $30-$40 shipping markup or even any of the other sneaker websites.
Come to think of it, that is what i should be doing.  Hit up Air-Randy, and pick these up in person.  Good thinking, bro.
wink.gif

Its the angle.. Same comparison shoes in different angle. Not touching, just as close to heel tab as any recent XI
a9c1646a9658a0d02c511c0a345ef9b0f2048dc0_r.jpg

i am so amped for mine. pulled out my 2000's and stared at them in anticipation...its gonna be like im in 7th grade all over again

its annoying how the reverse jumpman messes up the flow of the shoes. if i'm not mistaken, there are original samples from 1995 that came with the reverse jumpman. i'm sure they switched it when the shoes went on production for a reason. i'm just another "reverse jumpman" hater.
tongue.gif

has anyone who's ordered from air-randy gotten a confirmation email or any tracking info? if so how long did it take after you placed your order to get it? thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom