Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Jay says he's got more to sell he is just waiting to start shipping so he doesn't get backed up. The way they selling these everyone is going to have them before rd. Atleast us tech savvy peps will.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Josh311

If only half of you could have been around for the original release in 1995!

9th grade

I was 6 years old
ohwell.gif

Randy wrote this message on Facebook because a lot of people were getting on him saying he sold fakes. Now that he has such a big following he mite want to do more quality control checks shoes shouldn't leave your warehouse in less than satisfactory condition.

Dear Fans of Air Randy,

Recently there have been some speculation as to the authenticity of our products. I can assure you that our sneakers have been, and always will be 100% authentic.

Sometimes, leaves our warehouse in less than satisfactory condition, and we apologize for that. If this happens, we will gladly refund your money for the full purchased price. No questions asked.

We are sorry for any confusion or uncertainty this issue may have caused.

Sincerely,

Air Randy
2 hours ago

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Maaaan. Just got the best news. Met a guy who works at a footlocker, said he would at the very least, save me a pair for retail. Said may even let me use his discount. He's a young guy and said he may not even get them cuz of the price tag. Him and I are the same size.
C'mon now man. Do you really believe that is reality??

Amazing.... I guess some people can't accept the fact that some people are good people. He said he wasn't gonna pick them up. I work in banking and young dude was surprised that I was on my game bout shoes. Good dude. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Just ordered from SDS. Legit, would be my third time ordering from him. Anyone know if Promo will be getting these?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Dang missed out on both air-randy and SDS early release/ whatever you want to call it....will any of these guys have a re-stock soon? I won't be in the country during the release date so I want to get a pair early, but I'm not paying what the other sites are charging
30t6p3b.gif

What country you going to be in on Dec 23rd ?As it might be an easier pick up
wink.gif

I was rocking the air max penny 1 both home and road edition.

I was in the 1st grade when the OG's came out, I wanted them SO bad.

I caught feelings when my boy came into school with them on for gym class.

I was and you could pick them up weeks after release back then. There was no riots, 5 minute sell outs. It was a general release shoe, just like how the Air Jordan 2010 is now.  And when they re-released them in 2001, I grabbed 2 pairs of my size at Footaction 2 hours after the store opened with no problems at all. And  the original space jams, cool greys and retro black and reds where all picked up on NDC days after release. It was not like this 10 years ago

If you have other priorities take care of them, no shoe is worth your health, repairs on cars, homes, paying your everyday bills. No matter what we have to hold rent, food, clothing, kids. Jordans are just shoes. I am working on the 23rd of december so a no go for me on these. I'm not going to call in sick for concords like some of my friends are doing. I've had them since 1995 wore the heck out of them bought the 2000 retros wore the heck out of them. So if i miss out just like i did on the spacejams on 09 it's no big deal. Life goes on.

9th grade

Same here...9th grade. I remember convincing my cousins to walk w/ me to the mall...in the snow (lived in Sandusky, OH at the time) to grab a pair that I begged the manager at FinishLine to hold for me. Probably a good 3 mile walk..which isn't too bad, but multiplied when done in the cold and in deep snow!

slamdunkspace added 100 more pairs of the Concords to their site if anyone is interested

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Cool Grey Restock for all you little foot and big boot people. check eastbay

Dang wish I would have known about this earlier. Only a size 18 is available now.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

9th grade

I was 6 years old
ohwell.gif
Was 10 years old. Didnt even know about Jordan Sneakers, but did watch the Bull win 72 games and the start of their 2nd 3 peat!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom