Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by jretro23

SDS only has 4 pairs left and air randy sold out.
People buying Concords already from early resellers need to relax...you should wait a little and let the resellers get impatient but now they have you in the palm of their hands

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

People buying Concords already from early resellers need to relax...you should wait a little and let the resellers get impatient but now they have you in the palm of their hands
People rather get them early than lose their life on December 23rd lol

Sales increased in the last day or so once Marqueesole had them for nearly 400 shipped. 268-270 is now a good price for early. And im sure they'll restock in september to fuel the hype

b_1312349346_915.jpg

quite possibly one of the best shots of the concord 2011s. looks exactly like how the DMPs look when you wear them. Just ridiculous
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by DRO3000

This is exactly what Im gonna do.......Im gonna wait to see the pics of the pairs from Randy and if it is what I think itll be, Im gonna cop an early pair to rock into the ground and pick up 5 on RD. 

I know Im gonna catch some heat for this statement but.............I think the 2011 looks better the 2000 version except for the Jumpman but TBH even that doesnt bother me much.....let the hating begin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sometimes reading a XI thread is like watching ape go through evolution in a few pages instead of a few thousands years.

No offense, i am not singling anyone out.

Just a thought.

interesting concept.  how so?

Simple really.  Every year, the XI thread goes something like this.

1.  Pictures start to surface, apes get excited.
2. Apes see resellers start selling them early, apes look at their pictures and cry fake.
3. After a few pages of arguing over authenticity, apes realize despite the bad pictures, these shoes are actually legit.
4. But some apes who claim to have bought before come in and talks bad about the reseller, all apes start to get nervous.
5. apes start to ask silly questions.
6. After a few more pages, apes realize that these resellers dont work like NDC, eastbay, FL, so there is always a chance you end up with something less than perfect.
7. Eventually, the dust settles, and apes start to accept that, after all that is said and done, shoes in the end are still just shoes, if the shoes you receive have some minor blemishes, they are still very rockable, and if you plan to wear them, those minor blemishes dont matter.

Ok, i realize it doesnt match the evolution process exactly, but you get the point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by optimusp517

More new pics! SUCH A TEASE!
SSSSMOKIN!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Anyone else besides me that actually like the blue sole on these?  It doesnt look as good on the CG, but it definitely works on the concords.  Psyched.

I cant believe how great the patent leather cut is after the CDP and the Space Jams. These are by far the best of the post DMP retro XIs, and who knows, these might even be better after all is said and done.

I wasn't a participant in the previous 11 thread so pardon my ignorance, but do Air Randy or slamdunkspace usually restock before the December release date. Someone please aware me. 

^^^^
Cool greys were the first step. They were made pretty well. Great patent leather cut, overall sturdy pair of kicks. bluish sole and now the Concords...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Sales increased in the last day or so once Marqueesole had them for nearly 400 shipped. 268-270 is now a good price for early. And im sure they'll restock in september to fuel the hype
laugh.gif
 all i have to say is "supply and demand".

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I wasn't a participant in the previous 11 thread so pardon my ignorance, but do Air Randy or slamdunkspace usually restock before the December release date. Someone please aware me. 
Hard to say, I know that CG from Jay didnt sell out last year, so there was never a need to restock.  I am sure he prolly still has ton of CG left over from last year.

But if i had to bet, they will have plenty more before release date.  Dont sweat it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

Sometimes reading a XI thread is like watching ape go through evolution in a few pages instead of a few thousands years.

No offense, i am not singling anyone out.

Just a thought.

interesting concept.  how so?

Simple really.  Every year, the XI thread goes something like this.

1.  Pictures start to surface, apes get excited.
2. Apes see resellers start selling them early, apes look at their pictures and cry fake.
3. After a few pages of arguing over authenticity, apes realize despite the bad pictures, these shoes are actually legit.
4. But some apes who claim to have bought before come in and talks bad about the reseller, all apes start to get nervous.
5. apes start to ask silly questions.
6. After a few more pages, apes realize that these resellers dont work like NDC, eastbay, FL, so there is always a chance you end up with something less than perfect.
7. Eventually, the dust settles, and apes start to accept that, after all that is said and done, shoes in the end are still just shoes, if the shoes you receive have some minor blemishes, they are still very rockable, and if you plan to wear them, those minor blemishes dont matter.

Ok, i realize it doesnt match the evolution process exactly, but you get the point.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hahah i get what you're saying. 

and SDS just said he has 1 left on the site, but he actually has alot more pairs.  he said he's not gonna put the other pairs up until he ships these, to avoid getting backed up. 

so they've already pre-ordered out 120+ pairs, and he still has a bunch more just chillen.  thats cool..
grin.gif

damn SDS dude talking about the Space Jams they just got another restock of and have been selling based on their pics.. arent icey like the pics, but are actually yellowed...smh..+#++ type of %!$# is that yo

@Freeze I am talking about the fact that many sites are selling these shoes 4 months early and are apparently selling out already. This may or may not affect the amount of pairs available for purchase in stores on RD.

Originally Posted by iloaded2

@Freeze I am talking about the fact that many sites are selling these shoes 4 months early and are apparently selling out already. This may or may not affect the amount of pairs available for purchase in stores on RD.

You worry too much.  Just make sure you have a shoe store or computer near by or both, and you will have a pair of these come RD.

I got 6 pairs of CG off ndc alone, and that was after 3~4 hours refreshing its site after the 12 am release time.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

@Freeze Brah how you know that about the Spacejams? You got a pair from SDS?

i been following dude on twitter.  he's very active. talks ALOT! somebody asked if they were icey, he said 'no they're yellowed because they came out 2 years ago'..

Back
Top Bottom