Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Willdill23

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF RANDY AND JAY HARD AT WORK!!

1238409288_adam-slapped.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Willdill23

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF RANDY AND JAY HARD AT WORK!!

thats some serious talent right there. Just watched all 5 parts!

I know right, i saw a pair made in front my face in dubai. thats was tight. it aint hard to make them at all, but i aint got the patience.
this air jordan 11 is sick though, very sick. imaginge working making a pair at nike factory make pair of these , i'd craft my pair so f'n tight.!!!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

@Spiderman2315 Not that I don't like them just that they are my least favorite 11s. Wanted the Spacejams that year but my mom couldn't let work to get them for me. Settled for the Columbia's, then regretted it after the Black 16s dropped.

Columbias are my favorite pair, but damn, when every part of the shoe has the potential to yellow, its makes you think twice about owning. So I understand why some people just choose not to own them. 

My pair of columbias...still DS though.

Originally Posted by hostos

i'm not hating but..................

im starting to believe zyzz must work for SDS or somethin

every post mentioning SDS zyzz comes to it's rescue

AGAIN, not hatin

QFT. like I think it is the Zyzz is the owner SDS himself. Chill bro 

laugh.gif

Zyzz is not Jay. From what I have noticed through his posts, Zyzz goes to him for some insider news on jays and he comes in here to share.

^^^ Yeah I got mine today.

Got it for the Jams or the Concords or both??? I have got squat for my Concord order, but I understand he's sending tracking for the Jams ppl ordered.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Got it for the Jams or the Concords or both??? I have got squat for my Concord order, but I understand he's sending tracking for the Jams ppl ordered.
I dont think concords will get shipment confirmation atleast until monday.

^^ ^^^
SDS said he was only sending tracking for the Space Jams, He not shipping concords till atleast the 8th. BUT I didnt get tracking for the Space Jams, so he didnt come through with that word.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

I had the OGs, and I think JB went a little overboard with the blue tint on the 2011 Concords.  MJ might have had blue-tinted PEs, but the soles of the OGs released to the general public weren’t really blue.  They weren’t as clear and icey as the 2000 retros; they were a little more cloudy and slightly darker; maybe grey, but not blue. 

The 2000's came almost pre-yellowed compared to the "icy-ness" of the OG's.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

I ordered Spacejams 

Nope I didn't get my tracking for the jams yet either..

Ahhh I hope all of our pairs are like that vid!!

Originally Posted by Freeze

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea bro I hope so. I believe Joe Venuto promotes Air Randy though, so he might have just sent him the best pair. Plus JV wears size 13, Air Randy sent him a 9.5?!?! Got to be promotion

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Freeze

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea bro I hope so. I believe Joe Venuto promotes Air Randy though, so he might have just sent him the best pair. Plus JV wears size 13, Air Randy sent him a 9.5?!?! Got to be promotion. Could be wrong, but it appears that way

So when these drop in Dec..... are they already old! 
Great vid a couple pages back to show how the shoe looks.  Pretty sure it changed alot of ppls minds about coppin from overseas.  

Joe I'd shouting me out in the video. I patented that carbon fiber tap. I think that's pretty dope that he did that, and yes, I know I sound like a giddy little school girl

Back
Top Bottom