Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I had a pending order with Air Randy in my shopping cart from a few days ago. I hit the button on it earlier and it went through, even though the site said "coming soon." I have a confirmation email from Paypal, so we'll see how this one plays out. Hopefully no BS!

My ALL-TIME favorite Jordan shoe.

I'm getting 2-3 pairs minimum...

I saw these for the first time in 2001, 112 - It's Over Now video.

Went to L.A., had the money, & never made it to a mall.

I HAVE TO HAVE THESE, this Christmas!

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I had a pending order with Air Randy in my shopping cart from a few days ago. I hit the button on it earlier and it went through, even though the site said "coming soon." I have a confirmation email from Paypal, so we'll see how this one plays out. Hopefully no BS!
Damn me too. I signed in and its still in my cart. He already said he was restocking on Monday. So, what ever.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Damn me too. I signed in and its still in my cart. He already said he was restocking on Monday. So, what ever.

Ahhgh! I just got a tracking number from air Randy.

ca419_memes-thank-you-based-god.jpg

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Ahhgh! I just got a tracking number from air Randy.

ca419_memes-thank-you-based-god.jpg

That dont mean anything until it starts traacking. That just means he printed a label.

Originally Posted by Willdill23

Dragonkicks.com just put up 1000 pair and got a restock of they spacejams!!!.

Somebody please virtually slap this dude for posting some site that sells fakes. Every shoe on that site is fake. You must be someone that runs it or works there.SMH!!!

I gotta say those air-randy concords look nice in the video. Hopefully my sds ones look good too. And for those hating on people buying from either Randy or Jay are upset they can't pay the extra 75 bucks. If 75 bucks saves me the time of waiting in line and I get them three months early I feel its a good deal.

why is everyone talking about the jumpman on the concords? is it because it is rotated a little? because the way he is facing is correct with my space jams... am i missing something?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

why is everyone talking about the jumpman on the concords? is it because it is rotated a little? because the way he is facing is correct with my space jams... am i missing something?

It's because it's facing the wrong direction on the left sneaker.  It does not, and will never look right to me.

Its over 72hrs and i still can't track my package from Air-Randy I don't think he had them in stock. I think he just said that because all the orders Jay was getting. He knew if people thought they were in stock they would buy from him

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Its over 72hrs and i still can't track my package from Air-Randy I don't think he had them in stock. I think he just said that because all the orders Jay was getting. He knew if people thought they were in stock they would buy from him
Same here, its processing which means, they haven't shipped. And to dude who posted the FAKE pics from Air-Randy... That Youtube vid posted a few pages back says "hello" 

^technically, they are fake. Not sanctioned by Nike for production and sale to general public.

^^^ They are made in the same factories, by the same people, with the same materials, with the same machines, using the same mods and are the same quality as the Jordans bought in stores. They are not fake brah.

Originally Posted by PTone

It's because it's facing the wrong direction on the left sneaker.  It does not, and will never look right to me.

um DMP 11s ,space jams, cool greys were facing this direction so why didnt anyone complain then? people crying about tiny things now i swear

um DMP 11s ,space jams, cool greys were facing this direction so why didnt anyone complain then? people crying about tiny things now i swear

Its really not a big deal. It looks fine and thats is not a quality issue. We can only hope they the shoe is well made with quality patent leather cut, good stitching, and minimal to no excess glue. From the pics in the last 2 weeks. They are on par.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ They are made in the same factories, by the same people, with the same materials, with the same machines, using the same mods and are the same quality as the found Jordans bought in stores. They are not fake brah.

QFT.

At first I was gonna pass, but that JV video has me reconsidering lol

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Its really not a big deal. It looks fine and thats is not a quality issue. We can only hope they the shoe is well made with quality patent leather cut, good stitching, and minimal to no excess glue. From the pics in the last 2 weeks. They are on par.

oh no doubt im super excited about these, and the avatar tells them whats up lol check the jumpman!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

oh no doubt im super excited about these, and the avatar tells them whats up lol check the jumpman!
Thats actually how the official Jumpman logo is! in that direction, ball to the right. Sure on the OG and 2000-2001 retros, logo was flipped to face toward the toe box, which for the XIs does look better. Been this way since 2006. its not as drastic as Nike Air removed from all Air Jordan kicks.

I bought 2 Pairs from SDS, the shoes are definitely authentic in the sense that like dude said above, they are made in the same factories with the same machines and materials and come with the same boxes and everything. I would definitely not consider them counterfeit, but rather gray market or unsanctioned pairs. Counterfeit means a replica and these are nor replicas. These have some question marks in terms of legality and stuff but if Nike doesnt care why should we?

I am 30 years old and my first pair of Jordans was the V in 1990. I have been buying shoes on my own since 93-94 and can only imagine how many pairs I have bought being that I have over 400 pairs now and have sold and traded tons over the years....I have given Nike tons of money over the years and obviously business costs increase so I have no problem with prices going up, but the quality has gone down tremendously so I have no problem getting the shoes early from these sites at all....and obviously Nike doesnt care either or else theyd have done something about it...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I bought 2 Pairs from SDS, the shoes are definitely authentic in the sense that like dude said above, they are made in the same factories with the same machines and materials and come with the same boxes and everything. I would definitely not consider them counterfeit, but rather gray market or unsanctioned pairs. Counterfeit means a replica and these are nor replicas. These have some question marks in terms of legality and stuff but if Nike doesnt care why should we?

I am 30 years old and my first pair of Jordans was the V in 1990. I have been buying shoes on my own since 93-94 and can only imagine how many pairs I have bought being that I have over 400 pairs now and have sold and traded tons over the years....I have given Nike tons of money over the years and obviously business costs increase so I have no problem with prices going up, but the quality has gone down tremendously so I have no problem getting the shoes early from these sites at all....and obviously Nike doesnt care either or else theyd have done something about it...
Until there is official documented proof of where the kicks are coming from, we are going to continue to speculate. I dont have a problem with the early releases. For all we know, Nike might be supplying it to them to hype up the release! It is a good business move. thousand of pairs of kick sold for higher then retail, and more sales come release day.

Back
Top Bottom