Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Ya'll trippin' about SHOES TREES?

This thread is pure comedy.

If you are buying your shoes early from places like this you should already know from jump street that your box/paper/shoe trees may be suspect or replacements.

As long as the shoes are legit and without flaws, I would be happy.

Ya'll expecting too much.

Those of you that ordered early, once you get them...POST PICS!
IF YOU GONNA BEAT THESE TO DEATH THEN I GUESS THOSE WON'T MATTER TO YOU MUCH.

SHOES THAT I'M PUTTING IN MY COLLECTION I NEED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES TO BE INCLUDED AND TO BE LEGIT RIGHT DOWN TO THE TISSUE PAPER. I GUESS I'M OCD LIKE THAT, PLUS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO TRADE OR RE-SELL LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I NEED TO.

IF THE ACCESSORIES AREN'T LEGIT, THEN THE SHOES.......

exactly you try to sell a pair of shoes without something & see how well it goes im selling some oly vii's & somebody backed out of a deal because i dont have the gold tip laces
30t6p3b.gif
.... so imagine trying to sell these down the line & someone wants to take $$ off or just back out completly because you have space jam shoe trees instead of concord ones.......

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

This thread is entertainment........LOL
Just checked out SDS twitter feed... 
This was retweeted like 10000 times on his feed... lol.

"CONCORD XI's arrive this week guys! as stated since the beginning!! we dont lie to our customers like other sites."

"Concords will come with purple shoe trees. not blue, only way you get blue is if you buy space jams."

[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif]
[/font]

Now its not funny that alot of you guys have invested $ into the site in question and have all these doubts.  Id be a little o_O myself over what ive seen in the past couple days.  But in the end, all payments were made through Paypal, and that should provide many of you with the adequate protection to dispute the charge if they come not as advertised.  Im not gonna lie, I ordered a pair myself out of curiosity.  

Needless to say... pix will be posted once they come in.

Wow people really bugging out over shoe trees because they'll have trouble selling them later???
Jeesh
As long as my pair come from the Nike factory and look good I could not care less. Yes I ordered from AR and really don't see what all the fuss is about. Got my tracking. Not in a rush to receive them. They'll show up when they show up. It's what happens when you pay up to get a pair early.

Why would anybody be buying early pairs just to stock? I'm rocking mines until I get some official pairs in December.

Originally Posted by S329

Wow people really bugging out over shoe trees because they'll have trouble selling them later???
Jeesh
As long as my pair come from the Nike factory and look good I could not care less. Yes I ordered from AR and really don't see what all the fuss is about. Got my tracking. Not in a rush to receive them. They'll show up when they show up. It's what happens when you pay up to get a pair early.

Word.  Dudes over here like
smiley_emoticons_panik3.gif
asking for refunds because they didnt ship within 24hrs
laugh.gif
.  Even if it take an extra week ITS STILL 4-5 MONTHS EARLY.  Some of yall need to relax.

Lol we probably gonna receive these Concord trees and they're gonna be damn near the same shade as the Jams trees. Keep bashin Randy so he can take a pic of them side by side next lol

Lol, I've paid MORE for a pair of Aqua 8's than I paid Air Randy for the Concord's. The slander on that guy from ppl in SDS's camp is hilarious. I always ride w/ the one who gets hated on the most. Like someone else said, at the end of the day ... the shoes come out in December, and we're getting them in August. Lol, I'm questioning the mental stability of a few people around here.

lol Randy fully saw the comments on facebook, youtube, here and other shoe sites about the shoe trees, stopped sending out the shoes, got some purple shoe trees, replaced em, and now will be re shipping. These pairs will make or break him and he knows that, dude aint playin. I aint buyin the whole website went down bs CMON SON

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Lol we probably gonna receive these Concord trees and they're gonna be damn near the same shade as the Jams trees. Keep bashin Randy so he can take a pic of them side by side next lol
yeah that makes no sense royal blue vs concord purple = same shade
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol, I've paid MORE for a pair of Aqua 8's than I paid Air Randy for the Concord's.
sick.gif
The slander on that guy from ppl in SDS's camp is hilarious. I always ride w/ the one who gets hated on the most. Like someone else said, at the end of the day ... the shoes come out in December, and we're getting them in August. Lol, I'm questioning the mental stability of a few people around here.
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

im in no ones camp just stating facts .......open your eyes 

this just in from AR facebook page.-----
Dear Fans of Air Randy,

Recently there have been rumors circulating about the authenticity and grade of our products. Most recently, there has been some backlash in regards to the timeliness of the shipment of the Jordan Concord 11. 

Today, we are going to put almost all of your questions to rest, between 8:15 - 8:45 pm EST, by hosting an open discussion via our facebook.com/airrandhk wall. However, exposing our trade secret will be the only question that will remain unanswered as we would no longer be in business if we divulged this information.

We are sincerely sorry for any confusion, frustration, or uncertainty you may be feeling towards us as a result of the recent rumors, we are not trying to hide.  and come up with the best way to give you all the clearest information in the most effective way possible. We hope you join us on facebook.com/airrandhk in ten minutes to put these issues to rest.

Sincerely,

Air Randy

from his facebook:

"@Jarred we are still waiting on some of the shoe trees to come in to ship out"

I KNEW IT! This guy heard people callin him on the shoe trees n cancelled all his shipments, brought em in and changed out the trees sneaky sneaky Mr.Randy! Website problem myyyyyyy asssss

Originally Posted by YUP123

from his facebook:

I KNEW IT! This guy heard people callin him on the shoe trees n cancelled all his shipments, brought em in and changed out the trees sneaky sneaky Mr.Randy! Website problem myyyyyyy asssss
lol your trying so hard.... I will gladly take SJ shoes trees... ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Ya'll trippin' about SHOES TREES?

This thread is pure comedy.

If you are buying your shoes early from places like this you should already know from jump street that your box/paper/shoe trees may be suspect or replacements.

As long as the shoes are legit and without flaws, I would be happy.

Ya'll expecting too much.

Those of you that ordered early, once you get them...POST PICS!
IF YOU GONNA BEAT THESE TO DEATH THEN I GUESS THOSE WON'T MATTER TO YOU MUCH.

SHOES THAT I'M PUTTING IN MY COLLECTION I NEED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES TO BE INCLUDED AND TO BE LEGIT RIGHT DOWN TO THE TISSUE PAPER. I GUESS I'M OCD LIKE THAT, PLUS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO TRADE OR RE-SELL LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I NEED TO.

IF THE ACCESSORIES AREN'T LEGIT, THEN THE SHOES.......

exactly you try to sell a pair of shoes without something & see how well it goes im selling some oly vii's & somebody backed out of a deal because i dont have the gold tip laces
30t6p3b.gif
.... so imagine trying to sell these down the line & someone wants to take $$ off or just back out completly because you have space jam shoe trees instead of concord ones.......

Bro I understand your anguish but you are basing your ASSUMPTION off one bad quality photo which is dem. Like I said earlier you cant really tell if that shoetree is purple or blue in that pic because the two colors are so similar. You hypin the possibilty a lil too much and kinda need to chill. I'm not saying the shoes are real or even fake, just saying you cant really tell what color the shoetrees are based off that one picture. If they were gonna make fake concords Im sure they would have no problem making a fake purple shoe tree (If thats even possible). Honestly royal blue and concord purple are so similar I wouldn't put it past JB to use the same shoetrees from the space jams.
ohwell.gif
Afterall they just shoetrees...

Anyway CHILL BRO. Just wait for better pics and stop hypin it and getting everybody in a uproar for nothin

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

from his facebook:

lol your trying so hard.... I will gladly take SJ shoes trees... ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS 
roll.gif

I don't like being lied to this dude has $270 of my money! JUST TELL US YOU DONT HAVE THE SHOE TREES and it is serious when talking about details...and the details are what most of us pay for when buyin jb

OH I get it... the RESLLERS are mad... it makes sense now

Not even a reseller, just a collector. so you're telling me you wouldn't want the correct accessories with your new pair of shoes????? and wouldnt expect a discount at footlocker if something was missing or wrong????

from his facebook:

roll.gif

I don't like being lied to this dude has $270 of my money! JUST TELL US YOU DONT HAVE THE SHOE TREES and it is serious when talking about details...and the details are what most of us pay for when buyin jb

He just did
laugh.gif

Now it's your move
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom