Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

With that gloomy picture you cant really tell weather its purple or royal blue because the colors are so close. Idk if it is royal blue thats shady.

Someone posted on Randy's Facebook that he should take that pic to shut up everyone that said he doesn't really have the shoes. I'm definitely not canceling my order now.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

purple concord should be the color...maybe its the lighting..... idk

Originally Posted by dhtowng

With that gloomy picture you cant really tell weather its purple or royal blue because the colors are so close. Idk if it is royal blue thats shady.

nah
air-jordan-xi-concord-release-2011-december-23-3.jpg
jordan-shoe-trees01_1.jpg

its a SJ shoe tree
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yea your right SJ shoe tree....what makes me wonder why would he show the shoe tree.....at least show the box not the shoe tree..

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Could anyone tell what color the shoe trees were in the review video

he didnt show the whole thing but you could see it..and to ME it look kind blue...like the SJ

at 4:20 you could little bit of it

This thread done went from the concord's release to b-grades,shoe tree colors,& an air-randy witch hunt,what in the world is going on,ill check back when the release date approaches:smh:

im just going to patiently wait for my concord's

if they turn out to be @%@$ ill just file a dispute with paypal and get my money back

easy as pie

These early release pairs are a joke, I hope a lot of y'all NT'ers aren't trying to justify getting a pair early.
I'ma wait until release date, forget all that non-sense!

SDS Jay is playing. keeps saying he'll send the tracking for the SK'd or whatever. but has yet to do so smh. ZYzz holla @ ya boy

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

These early release pairs are a joke, I hope a lot of y'all NT'ers aren't trying to justify getting a pair early.

I really don't know what to do at this point. I need 2 pairs on RD.

word, these look like #*%@, but i'm going to wait until release date to decide or look at more videos when they pop up.

Originally Posted by dharv

I really don't know what to do at this point. I need 2 pairs on RD.
I'm with you fam', honestly I am!
I have two friends that work at Finishline, and the other at Footlocker.

They can both get me a pair so I'm set.

I understand that not everyone has a connect, but I advise you to get cool with one of the employees and get them to hook it up.

I buy them lunch from time to time, and they give me a discount. 

Hope you get your pairs, just don't risk getting some "Super-Fakes" or B-Grades.

NOT worth it!

Originally Posted by hubbard35

word, these look like #*%@, but i'm going to wait until release date to decide or look at more videos when they pop up.
I wouldn't suggest waiting until RD.
Trust me, people have connects.

While you're waiting in line with the other 200+ people, 85% of Finishline, Footlocker, Footaction, etc... stock is GONE!

They do side deals, trust me.

There should be legit videos coming soon, just wait to hold judgement until then.

Ya'll trippin' about SHOES TREES?

This thread is pure comedy.

If you are buying your shoes early from places like this you should already know from jump street that your box/paper/shoe trees may be suspect or replacements.

As long as the shoes are legit and without flaws, I would be happy.

Ya'll expecting too much.

Those of you that ordered early, once you get them...POST PICS!

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

If you are buying your shoes early from places like this you should already know from jump street that your box/paper/shoe trees may be suspect or replacements.

you clearly didnt shell out $275(neither did I yet but i get the principle of why people are upset) because you would be pissed too.......you want all the original insole,shoe tree,box,paper etc.... especially if the seller says they come with it...... if randy would have said everything comes with the concords except the shoe tree it would have been different...... he would have needed to further discount his price ......but he didnt as you saw he lied about having them & shipping earlier than sds.....so this just adds to the randy-fire

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

IF YOU GONNA BEAT THESE TO DEATH THEN I GUESS THOSE WON'T MATTER TO YOU MUCH.

SHOES THAT I'M PUTTING IN MY COLLECTION I NEED EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH THE SHOES TO BE INCLUDED AND TO BE LEGIT RIGHT DOWN TO THE TISSUE PAPER. I GUESS I'M OCD LIKE THAT, PLUS IT'S MUCH EASIER TO TRADE OR RE-SELL LATER ON DOWN THE LINE IF I NEED TO.

IF THE ACCESSORIES AREN'T LEGIT, THEN THE SHOES.......

Back
Top Bottom