Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SLAM DUNK SPACE AND AIR RANDY AS I EXPECTED.

GETTING THESE EARLY IS LIKE BUYING A BRAND NEW CAR VS. GRABBING A 1 OR 2 YEAR OLD USED CAR. LIKE BUYING AN IPHONE ON RELEASE DAY. TOO MANY BUGS OR BAD VARIABLES INVOLVED. I CAN WAIT.

VISITED A COUPLE HOOD SPOTS DOWN HERE AFTER WORK TODAY AND THEY WILL BEGIN DOING PRE ORDERS IN OCTOBER. COME IN, PAY FOR THE SHOES, GET A VOUCHER AND PICK UP ON RELEASE DAY. NO LIMIT ON HOW MANY PAIRS YOU CAN BUY
pimp.gif
ok we got it. your not going to buy from overseas early.  Like buying an iphone on release date. smh 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

dont know why some pics uploaded smaller
alien.gif

so this is what you get after a million pages of talking about jay as your messiah and randy as some moron selling shoes on a street corner??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta be kidding me right????

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

Looks bad man.
laugh.gif
Air Randy pairs look better.

laugh.gif
Word

ImageShow.php

40dad7f7checkmate.jpg
Not really.  
Air Randys pics are processed through photoshop or a similar photo editor.  Im assuming Zyzz's are straight from a point and shoot. Theres a big difference.  Randy needs to have the pics look good cus hes sellin.  Zyzz is really just doin us all a favor. 

Shoes don't look too bad tho. 

Nonetheless, Zyzz's pics and SDS pics don't do the shoes justice.  None of the pics from Zyzz or the SDS website make me wanna buy from them.  If he really wants to do Jay a favor, invest in a DLR and some CS5 lessons and it might have some of us changing sides.  Until then, Team Randy
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jusdre86

2vao551.jpg

wu2ovl.gif

LOL at bashing Air-Randy's quality

9ed13_c9CX1.gif

Zyzz, did they come in the official box or did you get them in a non-official box without shoe trees??

Very important extra facts that you did not include in your pics. If we get these in anything but the official packaging, we totally got ripped for 270.

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Are people forgetting the terrible pics Randy took yesterday

Randy said via Facebook, the shoes weren't laced and he did not with to take the time to lace all 35 pairs, 75 shoes in total.  The only reason he took the pics is because some people were threatening filing claims w/ Paypal because they believed he did not have the shoes on hand.  Basically wanted to shut everyone up.  Dude even had an open forum last night answering everyones questions.  I don't see Jay trying to clarify anything.  Only thing Jay is doing is bashing Randy, kinda lame if you ask me.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Zyzz, did they come in the official box or did you get them in a non-official box without shoe trees??

Very important extra facts that you did not include in your pics. If we get these in anything but the official packaging, we totally got ripped for 270.

He's gonna dodge this question? He probably doesn't have the og box nor the shoe trees. It would be obvious to post everything if everyone was asking.

Shoes look good to me! I aint gonna trip bout the creased leather in the back, I get pairs out Footlocker with creases like that. Patent cut, jumpman on the back, everything lookin good. Thanks again Zyzz. And get em Jay... MY BODY IS READY...FOR MY SHOES BRO!!

Originally Posted by hostos

so this is what you get after a million pages of talking about jay as your messiah and randy as some moron selling shoes on a street corner??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta be kidding me right????
Come on man. Post like these are beginning to be absurd. I cant really find nothing wrong with the pairs Zyzz posted other than the fact that theyre not sanctioned by Nike/JB. Like what are you guys EXPECTING the shoe to look like? Thats how the Air Jordan XI looks!!!!! gtfohwtbs

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

He's gonna dodge this question? He probably doesn't have the og box nor the shoe trees. It would be obvious to post everything if everyone was asking.

In response to my post, Zyzz PM me with the following:
"
have peoeple see my edited post of the pics. i hit my post limit the mods limited mine to 20 a day.

these shoes are NOT what me, u and everyone else will be receiving. these are old pairs from very early production. he sent them to me just to post for him. shoes are very good, my camera sucks.

the only flaw is the wrinkle in the back. pantent is cut perfect, jump is perfect and lines up with the 23 on the back like we talked about before. sole is a nice tint of blue.

these did not come with shoe trees and box as they were the older samples he had on hand.

the shoes we all will get will be perfect and i can put money on that."

Thank you Zyzz for the reply. Honestly they look pretty good. you cant expect to much more on release day. These are the 2011 Air Jordan XI concords. I am not complaining. If youre not happy with them, then dont complain anymore and don't buy multiple pairs as you guys say you are. These are nice, guys. I actually prefer this look over the 2000s (for exception of the patent leather cut), and the blue tint sole really wins me over. Early pairs for me, and a few more on release day, hopefully...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just received my spacejams from sds, box was destroyed, but shoes were all good and with a icy sole with barely any yellowing

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

These releases always bring out the noobs

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that tho. You gotta start somewhere and with this release being a pretty big deal, it's understandable that a bunch of new people join. The only problem is that now dudes don't have to wait 30 days before they can post and you get a lot of annoying posts. Other than that, I'm always down for new people coming in. 

Is it me or did AR not answer any question in his open discussion. He was skipping questions and answering very vaguely.

He says he's waiting on boxes and trees? I've ordered from both before with no question but that struck me as weird.

Quit typing in CAPS.

Back
Top Bottom