Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Originally Posted by hostos

so this is what you get after a million pages of talking about jay as your messiah and randy as some moron selling shoes on a street corner??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta be kidding me right????
Come on man. Post like these are beginning to be absurd. I cant really find nothing wrong with the pairs Zyzz posted other than the fact that theyre not sanctioned by Nike/JB. Like what are you guys EXPECTING the shoe to look like? Thats how the Air Jordan XI looks!!!!! gtfohwtbs
exactly. There is nothing wrong with his pair. As a matter of fact they have a nice PL cut.

Originally Posted by yuchizzel

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Nice job! Try to match the sole to the Concord tint and you are good to go!!!

These good?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If want more info and to support :SNEAKBEAST

IMHO, shirts that have the shoe on them are very tacky. If your gonna make shirts to go along with sneakers, I'd suggest you do something similar to what thefreshnes does with their shirts. I'm not a fan of all of their shirts, but the majority of them are 
pimp.gif
 to me. Especially the Coney Islands Finest one (I bought it for my ray 13's). 

Originally Posted by trappedintime

the iphone comparison is pretty stupid, you must admit.

not really, when the iphone 4 first dropped everyone complained about the placement of the antenna inside the phone because it would cause phone calls to be dropped. There were so many complaints that apple sent everyone that ugly rubber case to prevent drops.  That's why i waited a few months for them to fix it before i got my iphone 4. All memphis is saying is that its best to wait for the finished product cuz anything before that is gonna be a mess.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by hostos

so this is what you get after a million pages of talking about jay as your messiah and randy as some moron selling shoes on a street corner??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta be kidding me right????
Come on man. Post like these are beginning to be absurd. I cant really find nothing wrong with the pairs Zyzz posted other than the fact that theyre not sanctioned by Nike/JB. Like what are you guys EXPECTING the shoe to look like? Thats how the Air Jordan XI looks!!!!! gtfohwtbs
exactly. There is nothing wrong with his pair. As a matter of fact they have a nice PL cut.

Right!? PL cut is right and overall shoe looks great IMO. To each as but but it seems like dudes complain so much that they are blind when an actual good pair is dead in their face. I can agree to disagree though. I understand everybody is different but %$#@. But anyway its just August. To soon for all this debate and non sense 
grin.gif
 I might need to fall back on this thread  
laugh.gif
 (doesn't copp till dec 23rd)

Originally Posted by jusdre86

not really, when the iphone 4 first dropped everyone complained about the placement of the antenna inside the phone because it would cause phone calls to be dropped. There were so many complaints that apple sent everyone that ugly rubber case to prevent drops.  That's why i waited a few months for them to fix it before i got my iphone 4. All memphis is saying is that its best to wait for the finished product cuz anything before that is gonna be a mess.

this

QFT!!
It's all about the finished product period.

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by DN41

First post! Subscribing to this thread...

Welcome to NT fam!!!
Thanks! and also for those who welcomes noobs in the discussion. Anyways, I don't want to go off topic. BTT

damn! don't you guys think you are over-analyzing the pictures?

put it like this, if you feel 250-plus is worth your time to get the sneakers, then get em. if you don't get a box who cares? no one is looking at the box.

if you think it's worth it to wait til drop date then do it. i've done the midnight release at desert sky mall 2 winters now and have gotten my pairs of SJ's and CG's. i work for nike now and still plan on paying retail as well as WAIT until the drop date and be in the same line as last year.

pix of the sneakers look great btw.

Anything you sell to the consumer should be the finished product. If it's not the consumer needs to be informed. If you guys are referring to the stuff posted on here so for. From my understanding nothing posted yet has been something that has been bought. Everything is samples. If you guys are saying anything purchased before the official RD is not a finished product then your wrong.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Right!? PL cut is right and overall shoe looks great IMO. To each as but but it seems like dudes complain so much that they are blind when an actual good pair is dead in their face. I can agree to disagree though. I understand everybody is different but %$#@. But anyway its just August. To soon for all this debate and non sense 
grin.gif
 I might need to fall back on this thread  
laugh.gif
 (doesn't copp till dec 23rd)
im not saying anything bad about the shoes.
its just its funny to me this guy has been bashing and trashing randy from the start with every little detail.

the shoes suck, no boxes, untied, shoe trees, pl cut, wrinkled anywhere,etc....

and then his shoes are exactly like what hes been complaining about
alien.gif

you can check, i bough from randy and have not complained like a lot of people here and if yall think its funny here you should check out randys fb page!!

ive said 1000 times im waiting patiently for my shoes if theres a problem paypal will resolve it 4 me

Im Glad I Ordered From "SDS". His looks Great IMO. Patent Looks Great. like Zyzz Said It Was A "Early Production" Pair. Im Confident In My Purchase. Not To Knock AR, He could've Atleast Said It Was A "Pre Sale"

Originally Posted by KMante

QFT!!
It's all about the finished product period.

An Iphone4 is alot more technical then a pair of retro 1995-96 Air jordans
laugh.gif

i bought my iphone4 on release day without any issues, it was more of a network problem (AT&T) than a phone problem.

Ive been to China twice in the past 3 years and the high quality fakes they were selling is getting crazy !

it almosts makes me laugh at how crazy some of you are getting over some shoes. The US economy is going down the toilet and some of you are flipping out about some air jordan shoes !
laugh.gif

I'm not beefin over the pic that Zyzz posted. I DID purchase from SDS so I don't wanna sound like I'm jockin, but after seeing that pic of those SpaceJams that were delivered from him today, I'm excited to receive my pair!!!

Back
Top Bottom