Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

it's none taken.

and i didn't know you could stunt with shoes.

maybe if you stepped out of an aventador and started making rain benjis on %@$+ like seattle.

di que stuntin

I've seen complaints sprinkled here and there about the blue tinted soles...Can I ask what exactly the issue is? Is it because the 2000 versions came pre-yellowed? I hated that about the 2000's. Probably one of the only drawbacks to that model was the slightly yellowed sole!

The OG's had the same icy tint to them. I'm glad they brought it back.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I've seen complaints sprinkled here and there about the blue tinted soles...Can I ask what exactly the issue is? Is it because the 2000 versions came pre-yellowed? I hated that about the 2000's. Probably one of the only drawbacks to that model was the slightly yellowed sole!

I personally love the blue tint sole. Its great. Looks OG, slow down yellowing process. Its a preference thing to some people. They prefer the clear sole even if it yellows. Says the yellowing give the shoe "character".

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I personally love the blue tint sole. Its great. Looks OG, slow down yellowing process. Its a preference thing to some people. They prefer the clear sole even if it yellows. Says the yellowing give the shoe "character".
The yellowing will eventually happen. I'm just happy that it doesn't need to look like that straight out the box.

thats it i want to pull the trigger, who still has sizes left, theres so much back and forth. who. was it settled on who has correct and/or incorrect shoe trees?

Those who complain never seen the OGs in person but only the 2000 concords or even worse, only the DMP's.
The OG concords did NOT have icy soles like the DMP or 2009 spacejams but were rather dull and have

the blue tint like most Nikes with clear soles too.

I also did not like the yellow tint on the 2000 retros.

Lmao @ standin in line on RD with them on. Some loser did that with the space jam SBs started pickin on a young Kat for looking his way I wish he said something to me lol

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Those who complain never seen the OGs in person but only the 2000 concords or even worse, only the DMP's.
The OG concords did NOT have icy soles like the DMP or 2009 spacejams but were rather dull and have

the blue tint like most Nikes with clear soles too.

I also did not like the yellow tint on the 2000 retros.
Hence, this is due to this generations "kids", aka hypebeasts. They don't know any better.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Lmao @ standin in line on RD with them on. Some loser did that with the space jam SBs started pickin on a young Kat for looking his way I wish he said something to me lol
Lol, yeah ... wearing your early pair to the general release is a little corny and asking for too much attention.

man some of you are ridiculous. the pair SDS sent me was very very early production run in June. the shoes actually look good minus the wrinkle in the back. the only reason i ever "bashed" AR is because of his shady past. im guessing you guys are eithr newbs or just like to deny things with what hes done in the past. anyone thats been on here a long time and was on the Jordan/Nike boards knows about his past.

Why would you support that guy? and to make it worse he lied to all his customers just to get sales. 2 strikes there...

let me know when SDS send C-grade quality shoes, fakes, and lies to you while having your money in his pocket. the day he does that is the day i stop buying from him.

HOW CAN YOU STUNT AND BREAK NECKS WITH A SNEAKER THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL HAVE ON?

I DON'T GET IT.

ON TOP OF THAT, STUNTING WITH SNEAKS ON ONLY SEEMS TO BREAK THE NECKS OF OTHER GUYS. FEMALES I KNOW DON'T EVEN CHECK FOR SNEAKS ALL LIKE THAT BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T LIKE GIRLS WHO ARE INTO KICKS. COMPLETE TURNOFF. STRAIGHT FLATS AND HEELS.

DO YOU LITERALLY GET DRESSED THROW THE SNEAKS ON AND THEN DRIVE TO THESE SPOTS TO SHOW OFF AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU STROLL THROUGH THESE SPOTS WITH THE SHOES ON? DO YOU WAIT FOR PEOPLE/EMPLOYEES TO WALK UP AND COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS THEN YOU GUYS HAVE A CONVERSATION?

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOW CAN YOU STUNT AND BREAK NECKS WITH A SNEAKER THAT LITERALLY EVERYONE WILL HAVE ON?

I DON'T GET IT.

ON TOP OF THAT, STUNTING WITH SNEAKS ON ONLY SEEMS TO BREAK THE NECKS OF OTHER GUYS. FEMALES I KNOW DON'T EVEN CHECK FOR SNEAKS ALL LIKE THAT BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T LIKE GIRLS WHO ARE INTO KICKS. COMPLETE TURNOFF. STRAIGHT FLATS AND HEELS.

DO YOU LITERALLY GET DRESSED THROW THE SNEAKS ON AND THEN DRIVE TO THESE SPOTS TO SHOW OFF AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU STROLL THROUGH THESE SPOTS WITH THE SHOES ON? DO YOU WAIT FOR PEOPLE/EMPLOYEES TO WALK UP AND COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS THEN YOU GUYS HAVE A CONVERSATION?

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.
You break necks, cause you have them 4 months earlier than anyone else.   After the 23rd, even my grandma will have these on.

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.
Let's not jump the gun here. Even with the mass number of ppl lined up for the Space Jams and Cool Greys in the Bay Area, I rarely ever see any one rocking them ... And I strongly doubt that "every one" will be rocking the Concords in August - December 22. In re: to chicks not noticing Jordans, or sneakers in general ... lol, I guess that's some Memphis stuff? Because all throughout Cali, even the Louboutin-type chicks know whassup.

People say this so often, but in reality, I hardly see people wearing them simultaneously.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

People say this so often, but in reality, I hardly see people wearing them simultaneously.  
True, it spikes after the drop but only a few pairs here & there.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

QFT.

I agree with eddo keyword is 'WILL'

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.
i'm curious as to why you are always screaming on your posts with the CAPS on

no hate, just askin...
happy.gif

i do agree its stupid to go to stores to break necks
indifferent.gif

not hating though, to each his own

Originally Posted by hostos

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

no hate, just askin...
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

YOU CAN HEAR CAPITAL LETTERS?

eek.gif

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

no hate, just askin...
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

you know what i mean brah
indifferent.gif

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

no hate, just askin...
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

it's annoying as hell. And for you to criticize someone for wanting to "stunt" or show off their shoes, then why do you post in the sneaker showcase forums unveiling 7 pairs a week of your "200" collection.
And all you lames who cry about me bring up the issue, ignore my post. It's about time NT becomes more honest and quit with the ducktales and stroking e-egos for the sake of e-props.

I DON'T GET IT.

NO HATE. JUST CURIOUS.

no hate, just askin...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom