Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by mike mathis

192 pages and its not even December I Think The Record for most posts in a thread About To Be Broke

Nah, this thread will do numbers but I don't see it coming close to the OG zkvi thread. And the air max thread might be the largest thread on here.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Originally Posted by trappedintime

the iphone comparison is pretty stupid, you must admit.

not really, when the iphone 4 first dropped everyone complained about the placement of the antenna inside the phone because it would cause phone calls to be dropped. There were so many complaints that apple sent everyone that ugly rubber case to prevent drops.  That's why i waited a few months for them to fix it before i got my iphone 4. All memphis is saying is that its best to wait for the finished product cuz anything before that is gonna be a mess.

IT OBVIOUSLY FLEW RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD.

No, it didn't fly over my head at all. I've had every iPhone since day 1, and the iPhone 4 antenna gate was a bunch of manufactured media BS. They haven't changed the antenna and don't give you a bumper if you buy one today. Mine has worked fine since day 1 as well. I just have to laugh at a bunch of shoe clowns comparing buying Jordans early online to an iPhone. Regardless, the analogy breaks down when the iPhone hasn't been changed and the product on day 1 is the same a year later, which you claim is not the case with these early concords vs the final release.So yeah, it's a stupid comparison.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

We are at 192 pages but SDS still have pairs left. So the hype seems about average to me. People will still die in Houston come Dec. 23 though.

Thats nuts man. Dying for sneakers. Didnt know Houston was that wild. I thought NYC was bad. Haven't heard about any murders in NYC. Riots in Atlanta, murders in Houston, all for kicks.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

We are at 192 pages but SDS still have pairs left. So the hype seems about average to me. People will still die in Houston come Dec. 23 though.

Thats nuts man. Dying for sneakers. Didnt know Houston was that wild. I thought NYC was bad. Haven't heard about any murders in NYC. Riots in Atlanta, murders in Houston, all for kicks.
eyes.gif

I may be reaching but, there will be Mayhem. I can promise you that.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

eyes.gif

I may be reaching but, there will be Mayhem. I can promise you that.
For the past two years, the XI Releases have been on the news in the Bay Area ... this year? Lol, it'll be no different.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Originally Posted by ColdCity

exactly you try to sell a pair of shoes without something & see how well it goes im selling some oly vii's & somebody backed out of a deal because i dont have the gold tip laces
30t6p3b.gif
.... so imagine trying to sell these down the line & someone wants to take $$ off or just back out completly because you have space jam shoe trees instead of concord ones.......
Right there sums it up. You are right, I am going to buy a few and wear every single pair slowly into the ground.

For all you museum collectors - I understand why you'd be pissed with all the extras (boxes/trees/ect).

But you're right...I wear them. Always have, always will.
If you were trying to keep them and not wear them. Why purchase them early from overseas sellers instead of waiting?

this is the first and i think only time i can agree with goofy
early releases are made to be worn not to keep deadstock 

Just pulled the trigger on the SDS kicks.

Air Randy should have been taking pre orders for the release in a few days cause i didn't even know about SDS until i read a comment on AR fb, came here and saw the site. Now after i saw Z's pictures which look great to me i pulled the trigger -- imma rock these *%@##s to the glue comes apart anyway so i could careless about creases.

Why doesn't SneakGeeks prepare for his videos? Couldn't he at least have his boxes open and study the shoes before he makes an "on the fly" review. And is it really even a review at all? He doesn't say anything remotely informative about the concords.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Why doesn't SneakGeeks prepare for his videos? Couldn't he at least have his boxes open and study the shoes before he makes an "on the fly" review. And is it really even a review at all? He doesn't say anything remotely informative about the concords.

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Lol Ive always thought and said that but people said that I was hatin. Glad im not the only one with that thought process.

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by Zyzz

dont know why some pics uploaded smaller
alien.gif

so this is what you get after a million pages of talking about jay as your messiah and randy as some moron selling shoes on a street corner??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you gotta be kidding me right????

I'm saying, dude has the shoes doing a bunch of poses AND the magic carpet in the background, yet 1 picture from randy trumps them all
sick.gif

i just bought a pair from SDS. they ship over the next few days, right?

i mean, way i see it, i'm gonna end up paying rape anyways cuz i won't wait in line for any shoes anymore these days. just not worth it to me. if i'm gonna pay rape i might as well get 'em early.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jusdre86

not really, when the iphone 4 first dropped everyone complained about the placement of the antenna inside the phone because it would cause phone calls to be dropped. There were so many complaints that apple sent everyone that ugly rubber case to prevent drops.  That's why i waited a few months for them to fix it before i got my iphone 4. All memphis is saying is that its best to wait for the finished product cuz anything before that is gonna be a mess.

IT OBVIOUSLY FLEW RIGHT OVER HIS HEAD.

No, it didn't fly over my head at all. I've had every iPhone since day 1, and the iPhone 4 antenna gate was a bunch of manufactured media BS. They haven't changed the antenna and don't give you a bumper if you buy one today. Mine has worked fine since day 1 as well. I just have to laugh at a bunch of shoe clowns comparing buying Jordans early online to an iPhone. Regardless, the analogy breaks down when the iPhone hasn't been changed and the product on day 1 is the same a year later, which you claim is not the case with these early concords vs the final release.So yeah, it's a stupid comparison.

come on son, don't be ignorant

i bought the iphone4 on launch day and i had serious problems with the antenna.
i use both apple and windows and i have likes and dislikes on both.

you sir, seem to be a fanboy, so I implore you to check out this link:

http://www.thebestpageint...se.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

IT'S A GREAT READ!!

I'm just wondering if these are coming with the box? I haven't seen any pictures with the box and/or shoe trees.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I'm just wondering if these are coming with the box? I haven't seen any pictures with the box and/or shoe trees.
no one has sent yet because supposedly they are waiting on the shoe trees.

pics you've seen here are ones that were sent early without the og box for reviews,pics,etc..

Looks like Randy and Jay are shipping this weekend. Will break necks this semester.
Who else likes to go through local shoe spots just to stunt.
I do.

Looks like Randy and Jay are shipping this weekend. Will break necks this semester.
I do.

Yeah I might do the same when I get mine just don't stand in line on RD if you plan to get another pair with them on.
laugh.gif

I do.

No offense, but that's some lame $%#* man.

I do.

i already kno the couple spots im about to stunt & strut thru here in Philly...not this comin weekend but nxt weekend is gonna be hectic wit all the NT'ers postin pics of they Concords

Concords have saturated Twitter. The Concord Xi is one of the all time classics , I rmemeber them dropping in HS and it was like WHOA.
But can't really get with them anymore, Love my spacejams but when that windshield washer fluid sole turns to peanut butter I can't even look at them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I do.

No offense, but that's some lame $%#* man.
None taking. My daughter says the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom