Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i have a question about ordering from jay. i want to be able to change my paypal payment options. after clicking "confirm order" does that take me to paypal where i can make the adjustment or no?

yes you can change your options during check out. It will take you to paypal >> log on >> select payment. Paying by credit card will cost you more due to international fees
I used my discover card for payment to Jay.  I did get the warning message about international fees, but surprisingly, i was never charged for the fees.

I laughed at this for some reason

Hello my dear friend!

Thanks for your email!

We will ship your order out soon,  maybe this weekend or early nextweek!

We will send you tracking number when it get ready!

Any more question please let me know!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

Originally Posted by j o 19

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY JB IS BEING SO CHEAP WITH THE USE OF PATENT LEATHER... THAT IS WHAT ESSENTIALLY MADE THE SHOE UPON ITS RELEASE 
grin.gif

JB is being cheap with everything these days. Not just the Patent Leather.

DAMN THOSE SPACE JAMS ARE ICYYYYY. MY PAIRS HAVE BEEN DEADSTOCK FOR 2 YEARS WITH SILICA PACKS, NO PAPER IN BOX, DARK AIR CONDITIONED CLOSET AND THEY STILL SHOW SOME MINOR YELLOWING. SMH.

80616b1708396d6a7dabc72807993f0f6585a13a_r.jpg

Forgot to include this pic from my Slamdunkspace.com Space Jam Purchase. No yellowing whatsoever.

damn, im mad. my pair is yellow as hell but then again i bought them 2 years ago.

thats sick though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol def got them factory workers re-retroing some of the re-retros for ya'll on the side.

right.............................
30t6p3b.gif

the same factories eastbay is getting thier restocks from right?

lol def got them factory workers re-retroing some of the re-retros for ya'll on the side.

almost possible. i doubt they got all the black mesh and that not sitting around just to make a few hundred pairs.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

almost possible. i doubt they got all the black mesh and that not sitting around just to make a few hundred pairs.

indifferent.gif
Whatever they may be, they legit kicks. Minor blemishes but nothing to lose mind over. Now to find a way to slow down yellowing. My 3 deadstock DMP XIs still look as icy as these Space Jams
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Lol, dude is sending out the generic reply to all his emails.
The guy running the SDS twitter account is definitely not the same person

Yep, english in twitter responses are on point.

Originally Posted by rareair45

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY JB IS BEING SO CHEAP WITH THE USE OF PATENT LEATHER... THAT IS WHAT ESSENTIALLY MADE THE SHOE UPON ITS RELEASE 
grin.gif

Yeah, they are going backward on their business strategy.  Decrease Quality and Raise Prices.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by rareair45

grin.gif

Yeah, they are going backward on their business strategy.  Decrease Quality and Raise Prices.

Yea, but that strategy isnt exactly failing for them........on contrary, seems to be working just fine.

so Jay is saying with certainty on twitter that the shipment arrives this weekend and they're shipping on monday, sunday our time. they're coming yall!

Originally Posted by Freeze

so Jay is saying with certainty on twitter that the shipment arrives this weekend and they're shipping on monday, sunday our time. they're coming yall!

Good news right there I just got one of his standard emails saying the same thing.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair from jay, but i feel skeptical about it for some reason.

no reason to feel skeptical, did you not see people getting space jams?

Back
Top Bottom