Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

randy will lower those prices in a couple of weeks. He usually does. Sit tight if you want to cop from him.

sonnnnnn....look at that smashed pair in the front yo..

283303_10150260852676748_99090901747_7652842_204808_n.jpg

u cereal randy san?

Originally Posted by casper90403

randy will lower those prices in a couple of weeks. He usually does. Sit tight if you want to cop from him.

meh, possibly but knowing hypebeasts who buy from him they will buy them up at that price and he wont lower it.

I know those Ray Allen XIIIs are a limited item but 999.99? Is this real life? Those jams will likely sell at that price though. I'm still holding out for the Concords until Dec as I just copped some True Blues the other day.

tempted to order a pair from sds.

are the restocked space jams still available? every time i click the link it sends me to a page that is full of web codes, not even a web page.

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

tempted to order a pair from sds.

are the restocked space jams still available? every time i click the link it sends me to a page that is full of web codes, not even a web page.
space jams are long gone

and mean run twitter? lulz i didnt even know he had one til a few pages back
indifferent.gif

i am keeping my fingers crossed that sds ships out monday. i never thought i'd have these kicks by the end of august. crazy. well worth the extra coin.

Im giving in too the early release i guess i cop them from sds since they seem more organized then AR, and it'll be good stuntin them 4 months in advance on all the local hypebeasts (assuming they dont have them yet) lol

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

80616b1708396d6a7dabc72807993f0f6585a13a_r.jpg

Forgot to include this pic from my Slamdunkspace.com Space Jam Purchase. No yellowing whatsoever.

damn, im mad. my pair is yellow as hell but then again i bought them 2 years ago.

thats sick though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are mos def icey!! but damn they don't look like mine....but oh well, might sea glow them soon..
grin.gif

compare SDS new shipment of Jams to mine purchased 2 yrs ago from my local mall...no paper inside box or silica packs...these are the results. Damn you JB
mad.gif

wow! sds joints lookin fresh off the showroom floor compared to those above..curious..

Originally Posted by Freeze

wow! sds joints lookin fresh off the showroom floor compared to those above..curious..
fishy business if you ask me. how'd they keep them so icey for 2 yrs?

name of thread should be changed to "AR vs SDS..race for the concords"

im still trying to wrap my head around the idea of how these shoes made 2yrs ago still have the "new shoe smell" and the soles are that ICY.

Honestly, after seeing the pics from SDS i went and looked at mine, SHM mine look likOG2345 and never been worn, none the less i unds'd mine today, i waited long enough

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Store them the same way they were when you bought them. I don't know where this whole "putting shoes in bags" idea came from, but it's border line ******ed. Paper has nothing to do with the yellowing either.

Actually it does. From my experience. I have a pair of Black/university 5s and the portions of the blue sole on side of shoe exposed/touching the paper became yellow/green while the rest of the shoe is still icy blue. Had to seaglow only where it was yellow. Best bet is to take out that tan paper. Haven't had any issue with the new white paper (2006 DMPs, Carbon fiber print paper (2009 SJs, 2010 CGs)

yeah, it also seems like all the pairs of DS 2001 black cement 3's i've seen with yellowed misdoles are the ones that were stored with the paper in the box. sometimes you'll see pairs with only one side of the midsole yellowed, and it was the side sitting down right on the paper. i picked up a DS pair earlier this year that wasn't stored with the paper and the midsoles were completely white on each side.

so it sounds like the only thing you really can do is take the paper out, but DON'T put silica packs in the box? putting them in bags really helps? but don't put 'em in a ziplock or something and seal it shut, right?

i dunno, i think i'm gonna have my cool greys and these dyed with rit dye several times over (same color blue) which i've been told will basically stop the yellowing from even happening.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Forgot to include this pic from my Slamdunkspace.com Space Jam Purchase. No yellowing whatsoever.

damn, im mad. my pair is yellow as hell but then again i bought them 2 years ago.

thats sick though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are mos def icey!! but damn they don't look like mine....but oh well, might sea glow them soon..
grin.gif

compare SDS new shipment of Jams to mine purchased 2 yrs ago from my local mall...no paper inside box or silica packs...these are the results. Damn you JB
mad.gif

IF you seaglow those joints outdoors during this Blazing summer, go ahead and run to Home Depot or Lowes to grab some contact cement. I seaglowed my 2000 SJ's and there was MAD sole separation. contact cement works wonders though. I've used it on those and my 2001 Black Cement III's (Nike Air Bi#%es!!!!!!) as well as the SJ's. Solid as they were when brand new!!!

Kind of off topic, but so are SJ's in the Concord thread.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom