Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i still see no issue in pre-ordering. for all we know, these same overruns or factory b-grades could be sitting on shelves and in stock room's of our local footlockers. bottom line, no one is going to get down on the ground and inspect your kicks to see if they are overrun or whatever term you want to use for them. from what i have seen posted, the kicks look legit, both from randy and sds.

^ What do the tags say, just out of curiosity? Not sure this has been posted anywhere. The tags have two dates on them, one of which is supposed to be the date of manufacture. If indeed they show up with an 09 date, but were somehow discovered to be made just recently, then that would certainly qualify as fraudulent. can someone who ordered from SDS please provide pics of the inner tags?

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ What do the tags say, just out of curiosity? Not sure this has been posted anywhere. The tags have two dates on them, one of which is supposed to be the date of manufacture. If indeed they show up with an 09 date, but were somehow discovered to be made just recently, then that would certainly qualify as fraudulent. can someone who ordered from SDS please provide pics of the inner tags
wouldnt matter.  Creating tags with dates denoting 2009 wouldnt be hard to make.  

Originally Posted by dubchester

^ What do the tags say, just out of curiosity? Not sure this has been posted anywhere. The tags have two dates on them, one of which is supposed to be the date of manufacture. If indeed they show up with an 09 date, but were somehow discovered to be made just recently, then that would certainly qualify as fraudulent. can someone who ordered from SDS please provide pics of the inner tags?

Even if the tags said 09 (which can be fake), we are all sneakerheads and some of us have DS Jams sitting in our closets and can compare them to the pictures posted recently.  If our kicks are all turning yellow how can these jams from SDS be from 2 years ago? They had to have been made recently. 

Originally Posted by iloaded2

Some of you guys just dont get it...the factory makes the amount of shoes that Nike requested then removes the flawed pairs but makes more shoes so Nike still receives the number of shoes they wanted. The flawed pairs that Nike doesn't receive are supposed to be destroyed by the factory but aren't and instead sold to people like Air Randy or SDS which means they sell authentic flawed pairs early. At least that is what I understood.

you're the one not getting it. they make more than they're supposed to, to compensate for the flawed pairs. the flawed pairs are NOT what randy and jay are getting (never was it stated that the flawed pairs are being sold to anyone), they're getting the overrun, the extra pairs they made to "fill in for flawed pairs" (chances are they overrun more than necessary, and/or there's not as many flawed pairs to replace, so there ends up being all these extra pairs that aren't being shipped to nike, probably intentionally so they have more to sell on the side).

Originally Posted by three2three

From my understanding, they're b-grade which is how they get around X'n them out to sell to AR and other sites.

seriously, read this and tell me how you walked away thinking randy and jay got b-grades:

Originally Posted by Josh311

5.  The OEM factory allows OVERRUNS to compensate for possible faulty, defected units or Factory B-Grades. Therefore the factory produces 1000 units + OVERRUN units.

6.  The OEM shows these OVERRUNS in the manufacturing cost as write-offs so on paper when Nike does an audit these are considered ‘destroyed’.

7.  The OEM instead of ‘destroying’ the write-offs instead sell these units for extra $XXX. This is where Air-Randy etc comes in.

instead of destroying the overruns they're selling them (prolly a few hundred pair) to a couple spots like randy and sds.

they're not b-grades, simple as that (and even if they were, i see pairs come straight from niketown, footlocker, etc. that look more like b-grades)...

i'm sure that even the final product that does get shipped out to nike gets inspected again, which is how we even end up getting b-grades over here in the states. the bad b-grades never made it over here, but then they prolly inspect them again and mark them as b-grades and get them in the outlets.

chances are a b-grade in the actual factory is terrible looking, and couldn't even be shipped out.

now this spacejam thing, i dunno... either they were stored in some air tight chamber for 2 years so they still smell like glue and haven't yellowed, or they were recently made with extra materials they had in the factory (most likely the latter)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Some of you guys just dont get it...the factory makes the amount of shoes that Nike requested then removes the flawed pairs but makes more shoes so Nike still receives the number of shoes they wanted. The flawed pairs that Nike doesn't receive are supposed to be destroyed by the factory but aren't and instead sold to people like Air Randy or SDS which means they sell authentic flawed pairs early. At least that is what I understood.

you're the one not getting it. they make more than they're supposed to, to compensate for the flawed pairs. the flawed pairs are NOT what randy and jay are getting (never was it stated that the flawed pairs are being sold to anyone), they're getting the overrun, the extra pairs they made to "fill in for flawed pairs" (chances are they overrun more than necessary, and/or there's not as many flawed pairs to replace, so there ends up being all these extra pairs that aren't being shipped to nike, probably intentionally so they have more to sell on the side).

From my understanding, they're b-grade which is how they get around X'n them out to sell to AR and other sites.

seriously, read this and tell me how you walked away thinking randy and jay got b-grades:

5.  The OEM factory allows OVERRUNS to compensate for possible faulty, defected units or Factory B-Grades. Therefore the factory produces 1000 units + OVERRUN units.

6.  The OEM shows these OVERRUNS in the manufacturing cost as write-offs so on paper when Nike does an audit these are considered ‘destroyed’.

7.  The OEM instead of ‘destroying’ the write-offs instead sell these units for extra $XXX. This is where Air-Randy etc comes in.

instead of destroying the overruns they're selling them (prolly a few hundred pair) to a couple spots like randy and sds.

they're not b-grades, simple as that (and even if they were, i see pairs come straight from niketown, footlocker, etc. that look more like b-grades)...
FACTORY B-GRADES are sneakers that didn’t make the final cut in the manufacturing process i.e. factory, before shipment to the warehouse for distribution. Usually these sneakers are considered faulty and ‘written off’ (will discuss later).

5. The OEM factory allows OVERRUNS to compensate for possible faulty, defected units or Factory B-Grades. Therefore the factory produces 1000 units + OVERRUN units.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

i'm sure that even the final product that does get shipped out to nike gets inspected again, which is how we even end up getting b-grades over here in the states. the bad b-grades never made it over here, but then they prolly inspect them again and mark them as b-grades and get them in the outlets.

chances are a b-grade in the actual factory is terrible looking, and couldn't even be shipped out.

now this spacejam thing, i dunno... either they were stored in some air tight chamber for 2 years so they still smell like glue and haven't yellowed, or they were recently made with extra materials they had in the factory (most likely the latter)...
i completely agree with you bro.

Like I said before these shoes are made in the same factories, by the same people, using the same materials, with the same mold, with the same machines as the shoes found in regular stores. I don't give not a single +@** about which inspect the shoe did or did not pass. I'm not losing any seconds of sleep over it, I don't regret my purchase, and I'm happy with my Spacejams. 
pimp.gif

FACTORY B-GRADES are sneakers that didn’t make the final cut in the manufacturing process i.e. factory, before shipment to the warehouse for distribution. Usually these sneakers are considered faulty and ‘written off’ (will discuss later).

5. The OEM factory allows OVERRUNS to compensate for possible faulty, defected units or Factory B-Grades. Therefore the factory produces 1000 units + OVERRUN units.

[/font]

[/font]

dude, you're wrong and you know it. look at the line in red you just posted. they make overruns to compensate for possible defected units. it specifically says randy gets the overruns, not b-grades. if randy was getting b-grades it would specifically say it.

the b-grades and any overruns (pairs that aren't part of the X amount ordered and shipped to nike) are both written off (aka, nike doesn't pay for them). the factory is selling these overruns (which is likely not very many, prolly a few hundred) to a couple of spots like randy and sds.

simple as that. quit trying to suggest anyone who got these preordered pairs are getting flawed or b-grade pairs.

seriously, if these were just a bunch of b-grades with flaws and defects why in the hell would sds offer a refund for defected pairs?

he's not selling a bunch of defected b-grades, he's selling the overruns. learn to read.

[/font]

[/font]

dude, you're wrong and you know it. look at the line in red you just posted. they make overruns to compensate for possible defected units. it specifically says randy gets the overruns, not b-grades. if randy was getting b-grades it would specifically say it.

the b-grades and any overruns (pairs that aren't part of the X amount ordered and shipped to nike) are both written off (aka, nike doesn't pay for them). the factory is selling these overruns (which is likely not very many, prolly a few hundred) to a couple of spots like randy and sds.

simple as that. quit trying to suggest anyone who got these preordered pairs are getting flawed or b-grade pairs.
reading comprehension. You have to read in the order the author wrote it. Why else would he say (will discuss later) and goes on with his article.  You're getting what is suppose to be thrown away, disregarded etc. in a nutshell..b-grade. That is why he differentiates FACTORY B-GRADE and OUTLET B-GRADE.
Stick to reading record labels and mp3 tags cause you have no reading comprehension.

yes, technically they shoulda been destroyed, but not because they're flawed and defective, but because they're the overrun pairs unused.

they could have just as easily been sent on to nike as a-grade.

the shoes people are preordering from randy and sds are likely all a-grade.

yes, technically they shoulda been destroyed, but not because they're flawed and defective, but because they're the overrun pairs unused.

I aint trying war with no one so let us agree to disagree. What I'm reading is that the over-run pairs are still going to Nike and shoes that wouldnt pass inspection go to AR 

well if you get your pair from sds and they're defective, he offers a refund.

i don't know about you but when i've seen a b-grade at the outlet it's pretty obvious why it is one. ironically i see pairs at major retailers including niketown that should be marked as b-grade cuz there is obvious defects.

point is dude blatantly says sds and randy are selling overruns, which are a-grades intended to compensate for flawed pairs. nowhere does he say they get flawed pairs.

technically they shoulda been thrown away, yes, but there's nothing about them that is flawed, defective, or b-grade, so i'll gladly buy a pair. k thnx.

done.

I aint trying war with no one so let us agree to disagree. What I'm reading is that the over-run pairs are still going to Nike and shoes that wouldnt pass inspection go to AR 

well don't talk to me about reading comprehension because NOWHERE does he say that randy is getting flawed pairs of shoes that wouldn't pass inspection. he says he gets the overruns made with the intention of compensating for any flawed pairs.

i don't understand how you can just not read that and understand it.

well if you get your pair from sds and they're defective, he offers a refund.

i don't know about you but when i've seen a b-grade at the outlet it's pretty obvious why it is one. ironically i see pairs at major retailers including niketown that should be marked as b-grade cuz there is obvious defects.

point is dude blatantly says sds and randy are selling overruns, which are a-grades intended to compensate for flawed pairs. nowhere does he say they get flawed pairs.

technically they shoulda been thrown away, yes, but there's nothing about them that is flawed, defective, or b-grade, so i'll gladly buy a pair. k thnx.

done.
Not once in that article did he say AR and SDS is getting A-Grades. You have to READ the article and come back. You're not understanding that the over-run is to compensate for the flawed pairs that will eventually hit AR and SDS.
You're just so hard-headed YOU'RE NOT WILLING TO RE-READ the whole article.

Here is the intro to his article...

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]now
[/font]

[/font]

LEARN HOW TO READ!

To each his own.... wherever a pair came from as long as the buyer doesn't a have a problem with the pair/s he/she receives.. i don't see anything wrong with that, if it will make him/her happy then so be it, life should never be complicated..

it's not like people buying online are asking for solicitation from everyone then goes ahead and buy them... that is their money and can do whatever they want with it...

i never in my entire life saw someone sniffing a worn pair from somebody else's foot just to check its authenticity...

I dont care either but they should be upfront with us. I've ordered from both and they seem perfect but you start to nitpick when you get RD pair and its subtle lil things that would otherwise make you think you bought em from the outlet.

seems like people try'n to convince themselves that every thing is on the "up n up" when actually it is as plain as day something is going on faulty w/ these early release sellers. people got to much pride or wanna be lied to. now that im thinking about it i got a pair of wh/red vi from marqueesole that clearly looked to be a b-grade, never again.

Back
Top Bottom