Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

i mean, banned 1's were supposed to all be b-grades, most of 'em were even stamped as such. i got two pairs and they're flawless tho. even if some actual b-grades got mixed in with the overruns on these concords, may not be the end of the world. like i said, i'll just pursue a refund if they suck.

worth taking a risk for not even $100 over retail (shipped) to have for sure without any lines and BS, not to mention having them months early. i don't camp or wait in lines anyways, not worth it to me to take time off work, i'd lose money, so i figure i'm making out better than what i'd be paying resellers later anyways.

they need to hurry up and ship these out to you guys so i can see pics
mad.gif

Let me clear somethings up.
The term B-GRADE has been thrown away way too much.
B-Grade is now a word used out of definition in 90% of these posts.
A b-Grade is a shoe that is purchased from a NIKE OUTLET marked as a factory second.
The shoes that Air Randy and Slam Dunk Space are selling are not B-GRADES.
They are FLAWED PAIRS. They are NOT authorized by Nike in anyway shape or form. To people thinking that Nike is selling sneakers to them directly, you are out of your mind. You believe that Nike is selling their HOTTEST products to random resellers overseas? The difficulty of receiving these hot items with a Nike account is hard enough in itself, They are not handing them out to random sellers overseas. These shoes are not in anyway shape or form "NIKE" except for the logo that they have on the shoe. Overseas sellers selling early release shoes have been fooling their customers for far too long. It is also no surprise that most of the pairs from the early release sellers have not been shipped out yet.

Everyone isn't going to be able to agree on whether early release pairs of Jordans are either A-grades, B-grades, flawed, or just straight up fakes so just stop trying to convince people to believe what you believe and MOVE ON.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Has any one actually heard from SDS concerning shipping? I mean other than the obligatory standard line

Was wondering this as well. Zyzz what you got for us bro? Sunday (our time) for sure??

He shipping Sunday. He said that he will send tracking after he's done shipping.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Has any one actually heard from SDS concerning shipping? I mean other than the obligatory standard line

Was wondering this as well. Zyzz what you got for us bro? Sunday (our time) for sure??

He shipping Sunday. He said that he will send tracking after he's done shipping.

Thanks bro

Originally Posted by sthebest

I think that these Concords are just very early production pairs, fresh off the assembly line. Some might be B-Grades and some might be A-Grades. They havent gone through Nike's quality check. So they are indeed legit.

As for the Space Jams, I believe they are just recent remakes based off 2009's Space Jams. Lets be logical here, they have leftover material to make the shoes so its possible. And just because the production tags say 2009 does not mean that is when they were made. Someone in the factor who knows how to make the tags probably put the original production date because a production date of this year would lead one to believe that they were fake. The factories are more sophisticated than we can ever know. Truth be told, if you know someone who works in a Jordan Brand factory, you can probably get any OG you ever wanted made for yourself..Sport Blue VIs, icey Columbia XIs, carbon copy White Cement IVs..sky's the limit.
Daaang eff a nike rep i need to get to know one of these guys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PRETTY SURE THE SPACE JAMS WERE RECENTLY MADE AND NOT "OVERRUN" FROM 2 YEARS AGO....

QFT. After all that's been said, the 2011 SJ restock still can't be explained. And if dudes are cool with B grades or "flawed" pairs (both are the same to me) then more power to em. For me, KNOWING that I would be buying B grades/ flawed is reason to not buy at all. To each as own though. Yea they authentic (i guess) but when it comes to my kicks I want A grade everything. B grades should not be in shoe population (if there is such a thing) being sold off as A grade. There lies the problem right there. Thats what make these early sites dirty. Just be real and tell people they are getting the Flawed grade treatment up front and we wouldn't have this problem. But they won't cuz that will cut there sales in half if not in full. Who really wants to take chances on b grades and flawed pairs? I'm sure some will but most won't if u give em a choice.

but see, that's the thing, that's the only reason i spent any time posting in here today, cuz some of you cats who aren't quite ready to pull the trigger on these early releases wanna walk away and claim all these are defected pairs, but it sounds like to me it's not just a bunch of flawed pairs, but overruns, which are A-GRADE.

but tell yourself whatever helps you sleep knowing you did or didn't cop early tho. it's whatever...

the truth will be in the pudding once we all receive our preorder pairs. then we'll really see what's up.

It seems like a lot of ppl have gotten into something way over their heads, and now they are sweating bullets because of all the money they have tied up in the hype and the rush the be first dude with the concords

The same money dudes are drooping on suspect pairs, my girl pre ordered me a pair from FTL because she has fam in canada. I rather wait until RD than wonder if my "early release" pair are legit

haha, trust me yo, the lil' $260 i got tied up in this early release is nothing to me. ask about me.

these are blatantly legit. just a matter of whether they're gonna have any minor flaws or not. like i said, i've received C-grades from major retailers b4. it's really whatever. if they suck i'll get my refund on.

chances are i got another pair on lock on release day, no line, no wait, cuz i got a homeboy who manages my local house of hoops... i'm just picking these up for the F of it...

Sorry if this was already mentioned but did anyone notice AR won't be getting a second shipment of the concords on the 16th? He just updated is site but won't respond to the people on FB.

The funny thing is, these sites sell more than just J's. Are those foamposites fake? Be pretty crazy if those are "fakes" too.

I find it funny people turning their head away from these early "b-grade" pairs and waiting until release day. I'm pretty sure there have been people who get these early releases and then on release day switch them with a pair they bought at FTL, FNL etc and return them to the stores (trying to get store credit or another "legit" RD pair). I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done before.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I find it funny people turning their head away from these early "b-grade" pairs and waiting until release day. I'm pretty sure there have been people who get these early releases and then on release day switch them with a pair they bought at FTL, FNL etc and return them to the stores (trying to get store credit or another "legit" RD pair). I wouldn't be surprised if this has been done before.

Makes no sense...why would you want to pay extra $100 for early releases then end up not wearing them so you can wait for RD to switch them up? Why not just wait for RD and save yourself the trouble, time and money?

Actually, this has been done before.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Makes no sense...why would you want to pay extra $100 for early releases then end up not wearing them so you can wait for RD to switch them up? Why not just wait for RD and save yourself the trouble, time and money?

we've all seen the madness of previous XI's releases during the holidays, I'm sure alot of the people getting the early release are just getting it as a back up, if they don't actually get a pair on RD.  It makes sense to me if I get a flawed pair from AR or SDS, I would keep it on ice and if I luckily get a "legit" pair on RD with no flaws I would try to exchange the early release pair for another RD pair.

I think the extra pairs theory might be it, I just checked air randy's site a few seconds ago and he has up 3 sizes of the NIKE DUNK ENTOURAGE.  The one they made for the cast of Entourage.  All pairs are almost $2,000+ I mean if he had his own factory wouldn't he just have a huge amount of these for sale? (shrugs)

booked ticket to Putian. Only bringing South Beach Lebrons, Yeezys, and Ray XIIIs. See you in a month with 6,000+ knockoffs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

DJ Proto J wrote:
haha, trust me yo, the lil' $260 i got tied up in this early release is nothing to me. ask about me.

these are blatantly legit. just a matter of whether they're gonna have any minor flaws or not. like i said, i've received C-grades from major retailers b4. it's really whatever. if they suck i'll get my refund on.

chances are i got another pair on lock on release day, no line, no wait, cuz i got a homeboy who manages my local house of hoops... i'm just picking these up for the F of it...

Spoiler [+]
l.gif

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO DID IT LOL.
laugh.gif

I USE TO BUY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS ALL THE TIME AND THE LAST PAIR I BOUGHT EARLY WERE THE WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S. I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO I BOUGHT FROM BUT IT WAS EITHER AIR RANDY, VMV OR PROMO SHOES. THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY EITHER FAKE OR EXTREME B-GRADES. ONE TONGUE LITERALLY SAT ABOUT ONE AND HALF INCHES HIGHER THAN THE OTHER AS WELL AS OTHER OBVIOUS GIVE AWAYS. I POSTED ABOUT THIS IN THAT THREAD AND WARNED OTHERS.

I TRIED TO GET A REFUND BACK BUT SINCE I DIDN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL AND THE SELLER WASN'T RESPONDING I COULDN'T. WENT TO THE NEAREST FINISHLINE AND BOUGHT A RELEASE DAY PAIR, SWITCHED OUT THE RELEASE DAY PAIR WITH THE EARLY RELEASE PAIR AND THEN RETURNED THEM TO ANOTHER FINISHLINE THAT MY HOME GIRL WORKED AT.
laugh.gif

Just got this email from Jay i hope everyone's order is shipped by the 15th or there goons be a lot of mad people

Hello my dear friend!

Hopefuly your order will be ship out 15th!

Best regards

Jay

Back
Top Bottom