Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

They must be selling fakes how else would they have gotten a restock on SPACEJAMS?

Don't you think if Nike was planning to restock anything they would just post it on NDC? Or send them to footlocker & Co.

NoobLee =
pimp.gif
...thanks foe the info

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

Originally Posted by jecca650

Damn Jay is getting bombarded on twitter lol. He says all accessories are 100% real in addition to the shoes.

LMAOO 100 PERCENT LEGIT ACCESSORIES??! I JUST POSTED THE PICTURE OF THE BOX A FEW PAGES BACK. I'LL DO IT AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT HAVE MISSED IT.
REAL: 

SLAMDUNKSPACE FAKE: 

NO INDENTATION ON 23. JUST A FLAT STICKER. ALSO BLACK INK IS AN OFF BLACK.

Are you being sarcastic? Because I dont see the difference other than one box being damaged.. but that tends to happen when they dont double box.

THIS IS A MOVIE LMAOOOOO THIS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY LIKE THE FIRST DMP THREAD

This wholesaler from china that use to send me email all the time told me that he was PYS supplier so who knows this thread has opened pandoras box people are gonna question any shoe that does not come from a known authorized Nike dealer

Originally Posted by jecca650

I guess all the spacejam re-stocks are fake. slamdunkspace, air randy, thesneakerauthority and pickyourshoes all have had SJ re-stocks and are apparently all selling fake shoes.

PYS restock most likely was legit leftover pairs. Notice how they do not sell early release shoes. Most early release shoe websites have been selling fakes.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

OK, so then you are saying the Concords with the milky sole are authentic then correct?  Thats what youve inferred from your other posts.....

Also the reason the boxes are probably fake are because boxes are made months after the shoes are made and are made in a completely seperate area from the actual shoe factories....
Yes.

All SDS pics have the milky sole, so you are saying those are legit? But perhaps has a fake CF plate?   Wont surprise me if most of the shoe is OEM but might have 1 or 2 "aftermarket" parts they couldnt source from the original supplier.....

Im sure most of these grey market sneakers have a few things that couldnt be sourced if they arent 100% OEM, even though most of the shoe is original authentic parts.... People are getting confused over replica vs Grey...

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by solesearch22

So I just want to clear this up. NoobLee, you obviously have some inside info. If the shoes I end up getting from AR have the milky toecap, are you saying they're real? Or are you saying there will be other things wrong with the shoe to make them fakes? Did AR sell ANY legit pre-orders, or do you think everything is fake?
There's difference in the carbon fiber plate as well, things will be cleared up soon. 
the CF plates, that's a good one!!

OK, so then you are saying the Concords with the milky sole are authentic then correct?  Thats what youve inferred from your other posts.....

Also the reason the boxes are probably fake are because boxes are made months after the shoes are made and are made in a completely seperate area from the actual shoe factories....
Yes.

All SDS pics have the milky sole, so you are saying those are legit? But perhaps has a fake CF plate?   Wont surprise me if most of the shoe is OEM but might have 1 or 2 "aftermarket" parts they couldnt source from the original supplier.....

Im sure most of these grey market sneakers have a few things that couldnt be sourced if they arent 100% OEM, even though most of the shoe is original authentic parts.... People are getting confused over replica vs Grey...
How about using real pics, and sell fakes? Sounds a lot easier to do to me.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Actually SG got fakes too, hahah
11brcat.png

and he bought these from marqueesole?

WOW!
eek.gif

are you gonna dispute this, aNYth1ng?

i wonder how many pairs he bought and from whom.  if sneakgeekz could come in and let us know which pair is shown in the video that'd help clear things up... 
also, don't forget the differences in lighting (as you can see the black patent leather seems dull under this warm yellow dim light).  all the pics I have taken for my site were shot under 3 light sources, real bright lights.

yeah, but i don't think any difference in lighting can make that toe cap look clear or milky.

if what NoobLee is saying is true, looks like your pairs are fake.

from looking at your site (http://www.marqueesole.com/showProduct.php?pid=118), it looks like you have concords in stock, but with no packaging, just the shoes. so are you getting them from the same source as AR and SDS? could it be their shoes are legit too, they just don't have official packaging, so that's the only fake part?

cbarut23 Clarence
@SlamDunkSpace why is the UPC code on the label look so different from the authentic box?
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

SlamDunkSpace Jay
@ @cbarut23 we dont know. we receive our shoes from nike factory. you can call nike give them shoe numbers, scans they will check out as REAL
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Litflynt Simon Dimant
@ @SlamDunkSpace there is no way...Nike does not put you above themselves, how can they sell to you so early? answer that!!!??
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply in reply to ↑

@SlamDunkSpace
Jay @Litflynt we buy from nike factory not nike itself. if we had contract with nike would never be able to sell early.

Jay and slamdunkspace I hope you realize that if you just gave me a refund none of this would have happened.. Now you have opened a can of worms that will affect not only your business but every other early seller. Good luck with the repercussions. Real jordans ftw.

So my 09 jams dont have milky soles.....these arent suppose to have em milky right?

09 bought from footaction with receipt

i dunno, someone on ISS said pickyourshoes had a SJ restock in june. sure enough that video from them of jams was uploaded by them in june.

why would they do a video for space jam's in june for no reason, if they didn't have a restock?

There's difference in the carbon fiber plate as well, things will be cleared up soon. 
the CF plates, that's a good one!!

nnmf5u.jpg

You have pics and everything of this entire situation. Why can't you just share everything you know about it so it's all just clear and everyone can understand what's going on? You're making it seem like this is some top secret project. If you know people are selling fakes then why not help out and show everything about it so none of us buy from them and support them?

Originally Posted by hostos

So my 09 jams dont have milky soles.....these arent suppose to have em milky right?

09 Jams = not milky.

Originally Posted by hostos

Na they claiming that milky stuff started with the CGs. Which my CGs are from Footlocker... No milky sole...

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

Jay and slamdunkspace I hope you realize that if you just gave me a refund none of this would have happened.. Now you have opened a can of worms that will affect not only your business but every other early seller. Good luck with the repercussions. Real jordans ftw.

What happened with your return.?

Back
Top Bottom