Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

WHOA, i just checked my pair of space jams that were copped from footlocker and they dont have a hole.
its weird because all the other sneaker i checked have the hole.

can someone with space jams from a retail store also post pics of the under the sole to see if you have a hole or not

Now the next question we all want to know: what does the hole lead to? China?

r1y17a.jpg.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Here are 2 ex of the holes we are talking about. 1st pair is my cool greys bought from NDC, 2nd are my Oly 7's from NDC...
SDS and AR unpacking boxes as we speak and drillin holes in the shoes.... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

..Mannnn thats soo messed up!  
roll.gif

My pair of SJ's I picked up myself from footlocker doesn't have a whole in the bottom..
Neither does the pair my girl got me for xmas, which I assume she got from retail.

Both pairs of my cool greys do tho..

I guess we can assume legit SJs don't have holes. Only time will tell if the Concords SDS/AR ships have them or not. If they delay shipping again, it's pretty safe to say they are drilling a lot of shoes, lol

my retail space jams, have no hole, my retail cool grey do, as do my retail wht blk silver xi low that just came out......

whoever got early pairs of the concords can you post under the insole as well as the markings on the bottom of the insole?

Just curious, anyones breds or DMPs have the holes? I'd check mine but ain't going home anytime soon.

Edit: check my breds. Don't own the DMP XI

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Just curious, anyones breds or DMPs have the holes? I'd check mine but ain't going home anytime soon.

sigh....gets back up from computer..

Don't have DMP's, but I just checked my CDP's and they DO have holes.

CDP's have holes.
SJ's don't.
CG's do.

Can the guy who posted the pics of the restocked SJ, take the insole out and post pics of the markings under the insole so we can see how they match up? Also someone needs to get the upc or barcode scanned

Not defending SDS or anything but KOBEFTW was really quick to throw dirt at Jay and crew a few days back. Now that we are asking him to help us out, hes nowhere to be found.

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Not defending SDS or anything but KOBEFTW was really quick to throw dirt at Jay and crew a few days back. Now that we are asking him to help us out, hes nowhere to be found.

Yup, I think that that the midsole and air unit and insole are the same in the restock space jams as the retail pairs, For anyone with the restocks how is the comfort , does it feel like the air is in there?

Itll be interesting to see and compare the insole and inside

LULZ

no holes in the space jams i got, do have red stamp of numbers and letters like legit shoes should have.

Seems like the carbon fiber on promo-shoes.com and nooblee showed to us are identical. Now I think these guys nooblee and zyr12 get their shoes from the same source as promo-shoes. I should've just went with promo-shoes and spend the extra $.

Originally Posted by KryptiX

there are holes in my cdp pairs and no holes in my 25th anniversary pair

No holes in the Anni eh? Seems like clear sole XI don't have holes. But tinted sole XI does. Anyone with DMP or 2000 Concord wanna check their pairs. Don't see how that would make a difference, but I noticed it

Originally Posted by KryptiX

there are holes in my cdp pairs and no holes in my 25th anniversary pair

No holes in the Anni eh? Seems like clear sole XI don't have holes. But tinted sole XI does. Anyone with DMP or 2000 Concord wanna check their pairs. Don't see how that would make a difference, but I noticed it
I will check my 2000 Space Jams when I get home.  Looks like we found something new to check in our battle for fake/replica shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom