Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

So can we say that all the XI's before the CG's had no holes? (minus the CDPs)

And since the CG's had "milky soles" as well, maybe Nike started using a different factory and the CG's were the first XI's to come from said factory?  Hence, the holes and milky soles.

Just a thought, I really have no idea
laugh.gif

hey guys sorry for not replying for a while. been busy. what do you guys need me to do? ill go back and read the pages i missed later. someone just reply to this and tell me what i could do to help out.

Now we talking about holes that can determine if pairs are real or fake? LOL, I'm getting too old for this.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

hey guys sorry for not replying for a while. been busy. what do you guys need me to do? ill go back and read the pages i missed later. someone just reply to this and tell me what i could do to help out.

takes pics of the insole.

So it looks like cool grey and later models all have milky toes and holes? If the trend holds true then these Concords should have both as well.

Originally Posted by hostos

I would love to see the insoles of z's concords from SDS

They're early production remember. He'll make up some reason not to post and of why there's no hole, etc.

My 2000 Concord retro does not have a hole.

There is really no trend here. Previous retro's had no hole, the CDP's did, the SJ and Anniversaries did not, and the CG's did.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

DID ANYONE NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT SOMEONE POSTED ABOUT THE OFFER DATE BEING 10/01/11 FOR RETAILERS....

THIS IS INFO THAT IS POSTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE THREAD AND SOULD ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!! NO ONE CAN GET THESE CONCORDS FROM NIKE UNTIL 10/01/11 YET THESE SITES SAY THAT THEY HAVE REAL PAIRS???

IF YOU DIDNT GET THEM FROM NIKE THEN WHERE DID YOU GET THEM. THEY WHERE MADE!!!
thats to order them. how long you been around? they are made 4-5 months before release date.
No s#%@ sherlock, the point im trying to make is that these people are saying that they are getting them from nike and that they are nike authentics. Ive been around long enough son, long enough to know you've been cupping SDS sack for some time now

my 99 IV white cement have a hole. Found a hole, some !%#*@# tape and string under the insert on my grape Vs I got from eastbay. smh nike.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

LULZ

no holes in the space jams i got, do have red stamp of numbers and letters like legit shoes should have.

THIS. My 2009 Spacejams did not have the hole, but had letters and numbers that is stamped red. Some sneakers either have the hole or stamped or both or neither. The reason I said neither because none of my 2000/2001 Air Jordan 11's have them. I have all the mids except cool greys. I am 100% sure they are all 100% authentic.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by seth320

yo i checked my SDS spacejams and they DO HAVE a hole, sorry about the bright pictures

hole on space jams is not good homie.
Now that I go and double check its not quite a hole, its more like a circle it doesnt lead anywhere its all even

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by seth320

yo i checked my SDS spacejams and they DO HAVE a hole, sorry about the bright pictures

hole on space jams is not good homie.
WHAT?!?!?!?....Dude, this whole "Hole" thing is proving to mean....? I don't know WTH it means. It seems like there is a pattern but then it's looking to be sporadic at the same time. Basically, this proves Nothing. I've checked 3 pairs of shoes. Two '01 Retro XI's and the Infrared pack....Blk/Infra., and the only one to have the hole is the VI's. So, what are you saying?!?!

Back
Top Bottom