Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I just want to know which pair from AR is legit cause the people's champ nooblee says he sees AR mixing in real with fakes!! Bless us with more info nooblee!!

This thread jumped alot pages recently

tumblr_lpoo6cmK581qk5ozt.gif

I think we've seen what, 1 or 2 people with see-thru CGs. I bought 2 pairs for NDC, 2 From WSS and 2 from FL. All 6 had opaque toes. When I was putting them on ebay every seller had opaque toes. I think thats something most of us wouldve noticed when we got our pairs.

Originally Posted by three2three

I think we've seen what, 1 or 2 people with see-thru CGs. I bought 2 pairs for NDC, 2 From WSS and 2 from FL. All 6 had opaque toes. When I was putting them on ebay every seller had opaque toes. I think thats something most of us wouldve noticed when we got our pairs.

Even just 1 or 2 received from authorized retailer should be enough to say that not all authentic CG XIs have opaque toe.

Just sayin'

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by three2three

Even just 1 or 2 received from authorized retailer should be enough to say that not all authentic CG XIs have opaque toe.

Just sayin'
I feel you but AR pairs aint see through...they invisible
laugh.gif

Eastbay randomly restocked the Cool Greys two weeks ago.. Are those fake too? (sarcasm) Oh, and earlier this year during All-Star weekend.. Footaction (In Los Angeles) Re-Stocked the Cool Grey, Space Jam, and Anniversary 11s... they must have been selling fakes aswell.. Shall we blast Footaction while we're at it??? -___-

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

^^^^
The Space Jam REMAKE fiasco is enough proof for anyone to not buy from early sellers.
This right here is all you need to know. No need to read the last 150 pages.

These cats are selling bootlegs. End of story. If you continue to believe otherwise, then your a fool, and as such you will continue to believe in the BS they sell. Ignorance is bliss.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Eastbay randomly restocked the Cool Greys two weeks ago.. Are those fake too? (sarcasm) Oh, and earlier this year during All-Star weekend.. Footaction (In Los Angeles) Re-Stocked the Cool Grey, Space Jam, and Anniversary 11s... they must have been selling fakes aswell.. Shall we blast Footaction while we're at it??? -___-

All authorized retailers

Funny thing is, if those remade SJ were shipped to a footlocker in the state, no one would say they are fake. no one.

This thread JUMPED. I guess to be safe, buy from legit and known
account holders. fast fingers and campers will prevail.

we need official JB pics!

Funny thing is, if those remade SJ were shipped to a footlocker in the state, no one would say they are fake. no one.

For starters, Footlocker wouldn't be dealing with these non-licensed early sellers who are not licensed to sell official Nike/ Jordan brand products.Foot locker have got too much at stake to buy/deal with non official sources.As for quality etc, if you are not happy with the product , don't buy it, you have the power to decide if they get your money or not
wink.gif

Is it just me or the patent on the right shoe is lower than the left shoe? In the pic above

Originally Posted by Vuey

For starters, Footlocker wouldn't be dealing with these non-licensed early sellers who are not licensed to sell official Nike/ Jordan brand products.Foot locker have got too much at stake to buy/deal with non official sources.As for quality etc, if you are not happy with the product , don't buy it, you have the power to decide if they get your money or not
wink.gif
you guys just arent seeing the point. 

I am saying these quote and quote "fakes" could be passed as real anywhere in the state.  As long as they are sold in the states.  Mom and pops store anyone?  You act like there isnt a horde of ppl who possibly purchased a truck load of these concords and put them up for sale at a store.

You guys got lucky with the SJ, if Jay didnt come clean, we would still be debating if these SJ are real or not.  There was a point in this thread, where it was leaning toward these SJ's being real, with KOBEFTW being the only guy convinced otherwise.  Everyone pointed and laughed at him(myself included), and now look we're at? 

Your lesson about how FTL get their product is common sense, a high school kid couldve known that.  Come on now.

Originally Posted by cw2022

Is it just me or the patent on the right shoe is lower than the left shoe? In the pic above
I see it too.. but it looks like an optical illusion. LOL

EDIT: agree with eddo... if these go through main stream retailers, we will
not notice. You might complain about the quality, but you won't even think twice
if they're fake or what.

I just now realized that FTL doesn't deal with non licensed suppliers! woah.

^ Your statement concerning Footlocker is also redundant .I don't think they would risk they multi million dollar business to stock these remake SJ's.I have no doubt that some of these fake pairs are sold at smaller retail stores, but that's the risk they take selling fakes , as some of these sites have learned, years to build up their reputation only to have it destroyed overnight trying to make an easy dollar by trying to fool their loyal customer base.

^ Your statement concerning Footlocker is also redundant .I don't think they would risk they multi million dollar business to stock these remake SJ's.I have no doubt that some of these fake pairs are sold at smaller retail stores, but that's the risk they take selling fakes , as some of these sites have learned, years to build up their reputation only to have it destroyed overnight trying to make an easy dollar by trying to fool their loyal customer base.
+1

Well hope nobody buys a pair of SJ from flight-club anytime soon. They got stocked up on these remakes or whatever they were when these cats got them and took them their to sell. I know one store caught them but do you really think all the stores did?Also I wasn't around when it came up about the SJ but from the sounds of it you guys are saying SDS came out and said they sold fakes?If so whats up with these Concords?

wink.gif
you guys just arent seeing the point. 

I am saying these quote and quote "fakes" could be passed as real anywhere in the state.  As long as they are sold in the states.  Mom and pops store anyone?  You act like there isnt a horde of ppl who possibly purchased a truck load of these concords and put them up for sale at a store.

You guys got lucky with the SJ, if Jay didnt come clean, we would still be debating if these SJ are real or not.  There was a point in this thread, where it was leaning toward these SJ's being real, with KOBEFTW being the only guy convinced otherwise.  Everyone pointed and laughed at him(myself included), and now look we're at? 

Your lesson about how FTL get their product is common sense, a high school kid couldve known that.  Come on now.

You're not making a point, tho

Back
Top Bottom