Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Vuey

^ Your statement concerning Footlocker is also redundant .I don't think they would risk they multi million dollar business to stock these remake SJ's.I have no doubt that some of these fake pairs are sold at smaller retail stores, but that's the risk they take selling fakes , as some of these sites have learned, years to build up their reputation only to have it destroyed overnight trying to make an easy dollar by trying to fool their loyal customer base.

Risk they take selling fakes?

I swear to god, some of you have this superb way of selective reading.

If you have been reading this thread in whole and not bits and pieces, you would know by now, these early sites did not/have not always sell fakes.  All the shoes they have been selling in the past have been real.

super fakes did not come around till these restocked SJ, BCIII, and supposedly concords.

Marqueesole has been around for as long as anyone in the early releases businesses, and this is the first time someone(nooblee) actually came out and said they sold fakes. 

If you want to continue on this fake/authenticity debate, at least be objective.  Read EVERYTHING, and not just stuff that fits your conspiracy theory.

FTL point may be redundant, whatever, the point still stands, if those SJ SOMEHOW made its way on FTL's shelves, you would not have known them to be fake.  You know it too.

my tracking number from AR is 14 digits instead of the required 13, so even though it supposedly shipped last week, I'm not getting any tracking info. Anyone having a similar problem?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

^ Your statement concerning Footlocker is also redundant .I don't think they would risk they multi million dollar business to stock these remake SJ's.I have no doubt that some of these fake pairs are sold at smaller retail stores, but that's the risk they take selling fakes , as some of these sites have learned, years to build up their reputation only to have it destroyed overnight trying to make an easy dollar by trying to fool their loyal customer base.

If you have been reading this thread in whole and not bits and pieces, you would know by now, these early sites did not/have not always sell fakes.  All the shoes they have been selling in the past have been real.

super fakes did not come around till these restocked SJ, BCIII, and supposedly concords.

Marqueesole has been around for as long as anyone in the early releases businesses, and this is the first time someone(nooblee) actually came out and said they sold fakes. 

If you want to continue on this fake/authenticity debate, at least be objective.  Read EVERYTHING, and not just stuff that fits your conspiracy theory.

FTL point may be redundant, whatever, the point still stands, if those SJ SOMEHOW made its way on FTL's shelves, you would not have known them to be fake.  You know it too.

Sorry but these fakes did not just start with the BHM 3 Promo 3 Concord etc. It has just been EXPOSED now with these releases.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Eastbay randomly restocked the Cool Greys two weeks ago.. Are those fake too? (sarcasm) Oh, and earlier this year during All-Star weekend.. Footaction (In Los Angeles) Re-Stocked the Cool Grey, Space Jam, and Anniversary 11s... they must have been selling fakes aswell.. Shall we blast Footaction while we're at it??? -___-

All authorized retailers

Yeah, but my point is that everyone was questioning this restock of space jams that these sites randomly got.. And an authorized retailer had got them as well.. While these sites are accused of having fakes, how do we know that FoOtLocKer and eastbay aren't gettin them from the same source.. Either that or there were plenty left over.Someone also made the point (I think it was Eddo1005) that some of these factories where these shoes are being made are selling them to these companies which make them available early, which I 100% agree with. It happens in the music industry, were albums leak. If these factory workers are making little to nothing like you say they do.. You don't think that they would sell some shoes early to an outside source for extra cash? 

Sad to see the same people are in denial, I guess let them live with their fakes and be happy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Sorry but these fakes did not just start with the BHM 3 Promo 3 Concord etc. It has just been EXPOSED now with these releases.

Funny thing is, anyone coming in here saying all these shoes sold are fake, i might have believed him.  You have been one of the loudest ppl about fakes, yet you advertise a site selling sneakers in your sig.  I hardly believe anything you post to be completely objective.

Like I said, if a person does not have to be objective, he could make a case one way or another and run with it.

Fact of the matter is, none of this fake non-sense started until nooblee came in and dropped a bomb.  Yet ppl with their selective reading only choose to read the part where it says fake BC III, fake concords, fake restocked SJ, but fail to read the part where nooblee stated that these fakes did not start till the previously mentioned 3 shoes(prolly include Ray XIIIs in that group too, dont really care for them though, SDS never sold them and my interest only lies with SDS as i have repeatedly stated).

I guess its ok to pick and choose when it comes to this topic for you guys.  Not me though.  In fact, i prolly wont ever be purchasing early releases anymore, why i still bother to respond to you guys is because you guys are acting all silly.  I have been reading EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD since about 150, and i mean everything.  I see the points you guys try to make, and i also see you guys with your selective reading skills.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

So nooblee whats the deal with the blurred pic of the patient leather ? Can u shed some light on that issue now since both sites are finally shipping out packages

eb696x.jpg

someone post a shot like this, preferably a shot of a pair from SDS.

I'm guessing that were looking for the white lining underneath the patent leather?
nerd.gif
I remember the early pics (which are now the fake pics) had white lining underneath.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Eastbay randomly restocked the Cool Greys two weeks ago.. Are those fake too? (sarcasm) Oh, and earlier this year during All-Star weekend.. Footaction (In Los Angeles) Re-Stocked the Cool Grey, Space Jam, and Anniversary 11s... they must have been selling fakes aswell.. Shall we blast Footaction while we're at it??? -___-

All authorized retailers

Yeah, but my point is that everyone was questioning this restock of space jams that these sites randomly got.. And an authorized retailer had got them as well.. While these sites are accused of having fakes, how do we know that FoOtLocKer and eastbay aren't gettin them from the same source.. Either that or there were plenty left over.Someone also made the point (I think it was Eddo1005) that some of these factories where these shoes are being made are selling them to these companies which make them available early, which I 100% agree with. It happens in the music industry, were albums leak. If these factory workers are making little to nothing like you say they do.. You don't think that they would sell some shoes early to an outside source for extra cash? 

How do we know their not getting fakes.... Eastbay doesn't have an industrial size kitchen producing these fakes. FL and Eastbay had a restock from NIKE. Randy had a restock from his KITCHEN. 

Had to stay out of this thread over the weekend...got my tracking from AR and it's finally working....just need to get them in now and see how they look...I see Lee said AR mixed in some real ones...so we will find out soon

eddo1005 wrote:

eddo1005 wrote:
Funny thing is, if those remade SJ were shipped to a footlocker in the state, no one would say they are fake. no one.

For starters, Footlocker wouldn't be dealing with these non-licensed early sellers who are not licensed to sell official Nike/ Jordan brand products. Foot locker have got too much at stake to buy/deal with non official sources. As for quality etc, if you are not happy with the product , don't buy it, you have the power to decide if they get your money or not
wink.gif

you guys just arent seeing the point. 

I am saying these quote and quote "fakes" could be passed as real anywhere in the state.  As long as they are sold in the states.  Mom and pops store anyone?  You act like there isnt a horde of ppl who possibly purchased a truck load of these concords and put them up for sale at a store.

You guys got lucky with the SJ, if Jay didnt come clean, we would still be debating if these SJ are real or not.  There was a point in this thread, where it was leaning toward these SJ's being real, with KOBEFTW being the only guy convinced otherwise.  Everyone pointed and laughed at him(myself included), and now look we're at? 

Your lesson about how FTL get their product is common sense, a high school kid couldve known that.  Come on now.

When the pics of the SJ's were posted, they were questioned immediately by alot of persons including myself. What really stood out were the icy bottoms. That being said, If these were to find their way to a known legit seller and had some slight yellowing, it would be hard to differentiate the two in terms of authenticity. Even though with Jay and Zyzz's explanation of the icyness, some are still debating that they could be considered authentic.

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Had to stay out of this thread over the weekend...got my tracking from AR and it's finally working....just need to get them in now and see how they look...I see Lee said AR mixed in some real ones...so we will find out soon

Yea he mixed in some REAL fakes ones along with the regular fake ones

Funny thing is, anyone coming in here saying all these shoes sold are fake, i might have believed him.  You have been one of the loudest ppl about fakes, yet you advertise a site selling sneakers in your sig.  I hardly believe anything you post to be completely objective.

Like I said, if a person does not have to be objective, he could make a case one way or another and run with it.

Fact of the matter is, none of this fake non-sense started until nooblee came in and dropped a bomb.  Yet ppl with their selective reading only choose to read the part where it says fake BC III, fake concords, fake restocked SJ, but fail to read the part where nooblee stated that these fakes did not start till the previously mentioned 3 shoes(prolly include Ray XIIIs in that group too, dont really care for them though, SDS never sold them and my interest only lies with SDS as i have repeatedly stated).

I guess its ok to pick and choose when it comes to this topic for you guys.  Not me though.  In fact, i prolly wont ever be purchasing early releases anymore, why i still bother to respond to you guys is because you guys are acting all silly.  I have been reading EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD since about 150, and i mean everything.  I see the points you guys try to make, and i also see you guys with your selective reading skills.
Of course people will believe what they want to believe. You are accusing everyone of having selective reading when you are also doing the same. Only believing what one source says may not be completely accurate. If you take everyones information collectively you get a better idea of what is going on. Believe the things that you want, and don't believe me if you think that I am only presenting information to better my own business. I have been a sneaker collector for quite some time and this is one of the worst things ever to happen to sneaker collecting. I think many of us can agree on that. I do not and will not believe that these FAKES just started. These are the highest quality fake shoes to date and people need to be informed.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

What was the point of this statement? Lee just said a few pages back than AR mixed in some legit ones....

Of course people will believe what they want to believe. You are accusing everyone of having selective reading when you are also doing the same. Only believing what one source says may not be completely accurate. If you take everyones information collectively you get a better idea of what is going on. Believe the things that you want, and don't believe me if you think that I am only presenting information to better my own business. I have been a sneaker collector for quite some time and this is one of the worst things ever to happen to sneaker collecting. I think many of us can agree on that. I do not and will not believe that these FAKES just started. These are the highest quality fake shoes to date and people need to be informed. No need for us to bicker, lets just agree that these shoes are Fakes and to inform future customers of what they are getting themselves into.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

What was the point of this statement? Lee just said a few pages back than AR mixed in some legit ones....

pootie tang
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

So nooblee whats the deal with the blurred pic of the patient leather ? Can u shed some light on that issue now since both sites are finally shipping out packages

eb696x.jpg

someone post a shot like this, preferably a shot of a pair from SDS.
I'm guessing that were looking for the white lining underneath the patent leather?
nerd.gif
I remember the early pics (which are now the fake pics) had white lining underneath.

Can you post a pic/ fid the pic to show us the diff?

Funny thing is, if those remade SJ were shipped to a footlocker in the state, no one would say they are fake. no one.

For starters, Footlocker wouldn't be dealing with these non-licensed early sellers who are not licensed to sell official Nike/ Jordan brand products.Foot locker have got too much at stake to buy/deal with non official sources.As for quality etc, if you are not happy with the product , don't buy it, you have the power to decide if they get your money or not
wink.gif
you guys just arent seeing the point. 

I am saying these quote and quote "fakes" could be passed as real anywhere in the state.  As long as they are sold in the states.  Mom and pops store anyone?  You act like there isnt a horde of ppl who possibly purchased a truck load of these concords and put them up for sale at a store.

You guys got lucky with the SJ, if Jay didnt come clean, we would still be debating if these SJ are real or not.  There was a point in this thread, where it was leaning toward these SJ's being real, with KOBEFTW being the only guy convinced otherwise.  Everyone pointed and laughed at him(myself included), and now look we're at? 

Your lesson about how FTL get their product is common sense, a high school kid couldve known that.  Come on now.
Nah you are  way off with this one, me and alot of members said fakes and you were posting your corny gifs.  You new to the game Jordan guy's got sucked in by fakes.  End  of story.

I just opened a claim, this is rediculous. You can say oh the number won't work until the USA, but everytime Ive ordered from over there, Ive gotten the same accepted here message on the EMS number I get on my USPS numbers. And this number dont work what so ever, just like everyone elses. I will wear my DMPs and 2000s and be satisified knowing they are 100% authentic, sanctioned, authorized, approved, authorized retailer purchased shoes.

Rippaflow wrote: I will wear my DMPs and 2000s concords, bc3s, any other future releases and be satisfied knowing they are 100% authentic, sanctioned, authorized, approved, authorized retailer purchased shoes.

fixed.

Back
Top Bottom