Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by moelest

IMO they're real..but not perfect. u wanna get prefect shoes? buy on RD...
but even on RD u can still get flawed shoes.

what do u expect from 4 months early pairs anyway..well but thats just me though
TRUE !!
to be honest i also expect n dreaming that i got lucky and got the 'perfect' shoes that just same as RD ones from buying from early release seller.....but in fact i got the not so perfect pair.....and i accept that as i know the consequences from buying these early release shoes.....

deftronic's pair..

smokin.gif

$300 for maybe a good pair? now that i think about it i hope jb aint seeing whats going on. ifthey see people taking chances on defective shoes for $300 a pop, they may as well lower quality more and raise the price. forget a b grade here and there on release day, they can only release b and c grades and still sell out everthing based on some of these comments. this stuff is really sad and it puts the ignorance of these consumers into perspective.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by KryptiX

saw this posted a few days ago in this thread..

r6x06o.png
already asked jay about this. he said he offered it to one guy on twitter.

its not for everyone. i guess the guy asked if they were real? Jay will not let you keep shoes. he already said if somehow the shoes were fake he will pay return shipping and offer full refund.
serious question, what make you so sure that the concords that SDS sending out are authentic? Do you know if Jay and AR got the shoes from the same supplier or not?

Serious question is what makes you so sure all thier shoes are fake?  You bought a ton from them before?  Or are you just going by the nay sayers in this thread that never purchased shoes from them before?  At least Zyzz bought from SDS before, and is just stating his opinion from experience.  90% of the dude crying fakes never even bought a pair from them.  Some even bash these sites to no end, but advertise their own lil site in their sig.  So none of these oversea sites are authorized, but a lil US reseller site is?  How do we even know if the reseller site isnt filled with merchandise purchased directly from one of these oversea sites?

A lot of ppl here arent being objective, much less speaking from experience, yet they talk as if they had it all figured out. 

Lets be clear, i think AR pairs look horrendous, but as ninjahood has stated, they honestly dont fit the classic "fake" definition.

So Jay finally responded to my e-mail and said he will tell his agent not to ship mine and send me a refund. !@#$ yeah. Keep your janky +%$ shoes homie.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

its not for everyone. i guess the guy asked if they were real? Jay will not let you keep shoes. he already said if somehow the shoes were fake he will pay return shipping and offer full refund.
serious question, what make you so sure that the concords that SDS sending out are authentic? Do you know if Jay and AR got the shoes from the same supplier or not?

Serious question is what makes you so sure all thier shoes are fake?  You bought a ton from them before?  Or are you just going by the nay sayers in this thread that never purchased shoes from them before?  At least Zyzz bought from SDS before, and is just stating his opinion from experience.  90% of the dude crying fakes never even bought a pair from them.  Some even bash these sites to no end, but advertise their own lil site in their sig.  So none of these oversea sites are authorized, but a lil US reseller site is?  How do we even know if the reseller site isnt filled with merchandise purchased directly from one of these oversea sites?

A lot of ppl here arent being objective, much less speaking from experience, yet they talk as if they had it all figured out. 

Lets be clear, i think AR pairs look horrendous, but as ninjahood has stated, they honestly dont fit the classic "fake" definition.
I follow this thread from the beginning and just as you, I read every single post. If you did read all of them as you stated, you know where I came from. Did I EVER said SDS is selling fake? I was just asking a simple question to see if I can get extra info form Zyzz, since it seems like he is the only one here that communicate with Jay. WE ARE IN THE SAME DAMN BOAT bro so take a chill pill. I understand haters stir things up and sheep follows, all I'm trying to do is get as much info as I can. 
I ain't gonna lie, with all these facebook, twitter, late shipping, non working tracking that I have doubt, and so do you. Lets just hope SDS came through.
tongue.gif

I don't think they've shipped the shoes because Jay just e-mailed me about my refund saying he will notify his agent not to ship out the shoes even tho i've had the tracking now for 3 days.

Originally Posted by jecca650

IMO deftronic's pair is by far the best one so far. He said he bought them in Japan himself?

i would have to agree but it could be the camera he used also. not to nit pick but he had creases on his midsole just like others i have seen and the sj he had didnt(he said concord and sj quality was equal). and under the jumpman was a big crease like the shoe was under pressure and it messed w/ the form. but he got them from china himself so they must be real. i turned the sound off when he started talking so i dont know if he explained any of that stuff.

Originally Posted by tegracer19

after the chi x's and cement iv's, i'm done with jordan brand. i hate how they reverse the jumpman(xi and ix) and take the "nike air" out. and the quality keeps going down. they probably perform the same as AR superfakes. i was just thinking about it too, i wonder how many people would buy from AR if he start making his shoes really close to og (ie jumpman facing toes, no blue soles, nike air in the back) lol!!!
I hate that people still buy "J's" even if there were rat traps in there, because they're "'cool"
don't buy the shoes and I assure you quality will increase.

I follow this thread from the beginning and just as you, I read every single post. If you did read all of them as you stated, you know where I came from. Did I EVER said SDS is selling fake? I was just asking a simple question to see if I can get extra info form Zyzz, since it seems like he is the only one here that communicate with Jay. WE ARE IN THE SAME DAMN BOAT bro so take a chill pill. I understand haters stir things up and sheep follows, all I'm trying to do is get as much info as I can. 
I ain't gonna lie, with all these facebook, twitter, late shipping, non working tracking that I have doubt, and so do you. Lets just hope SDS came through.
tongue.gif

If that is the case, i do apologize.  There are just so many nay sayers, its hard to distinguish one from another.
laugh.gif

Anyw

Exactly.. to me its business 101... Usually Nike or who ever is authorized to do so, inspects these shoes before they get shipped out to major retailers. But with these factory workers that are selling extra pairs to these buyers on the side to make extra money, they are not gonna get inspected.. and some of them may have minor infractions. Thats why some pair look different than others. They are all coming from the same factories.. but they are not being inspected before being shipped because they arent really SUPPOSED to be getting shipped and sold to these buyers. These arent fake shoes.. they just werent inspected before they were sold. Music gets leaked before the final product all the time.. does that mean its fake? Its all business. The materials used are the same materials used as the ones that are inspected and shipped to be sold at retail stores, Fakes arent using that kind off materials.. too expensive to make.. especially with most fakes charging 100 dollars or less..

^^^ Like I posted before.. one was bought in Aug 10.. one was bought from FTL on release date.. proof.. something that most of these arguments lack.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by ninjahood

1. all those sneakers sold by slam dunk space and air-randy seems to all have authentic parts from nike, so that means if any of these dorks complaining about QUALITY actually played some kind of sport with em im fairly certain they would've fall apart.

2. da issue here is that these sneakers are being made outside da window of original manufacturing period of da kicks. if ferrari said they ONLY made 300 enzo's but they lied and made 10,000 cars then sure da people who paid a premium for something thats not as limited..

doesn't mean that they aren't authentic ferraris.

3. when people purchase non matching restorations, it doesn't mean da car is a "fake" SS or a "fake" shelby cobra...it just isn't 100% original for da OEM...da car can very well be as good or better then da OEM specs.

bottomline is alot of ya giving grief to these cats over authentic kicks are frankly nerds, geeks, and cats that cop kicks to just stare at em in there hyper baric chambers..... u know da typical cat who cops these can give 2 %$!!# about what color stiching

is inside da insole, if there's a hole there...what color is da stamp #....alot of that $!@% is flat out going to nerd mode da way people grade comics and $!@%......its starting to get real disgusting here
laugh.gif
sick.gif

they're just sneakers at da end of day, if they're real what else do you want? jeeeez....

ya complain about everything,
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
watch when da release date comes and JB shows ya how much they love ya being selling ya kicks they basically have da same exact errors, flaws, and miss givings

that ya hammering slamdunkspace, and air-randy, marqueesole for...ya forget these are da guys that release pics months and months in advance for us to see that ya would other wise have to wait for....

bunch of lil girls crying up in here.
I can't take you seriously with all that "da" use.
roll.gif
son i probably got sneakers in my collection older then you....fall back JR.
grin.gif

bottomline is alot of ya getting ya panties in a bunch over real kicks with meh quality sounds like typical JB to me....imma hear all these same complaints come release date, i can count on it.
laugh.gif
ya idiots up in here complain about everything...some of da it warranted (changing materials on V's)

some if its is flat out lunacy ( my sneaker dont have a hole inside da middle of da insole..are they fake?
ohwell.gif
)

these site have been your ONLY source to see sneakers that drop 1/2 a year from now and cop em and ya trying to start a mutiny? for what..whats it gonna accomplish? even people calling em flat out fake shoes wouldn't really call em that cuz they're all 100% real materials.

all i see is a potential for ya broke +#@%#! to start trying to skeem and order pairs from these cats, and declare em fake so you can get free sneakers. keep it funky, thats what alot of ya planning, or doing.
laugh.gif

ya aint low, i already smell da set up.....
this sounds like JRose's post 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jay just replied generally to my questionnon twitter; "Tracking should work on the next day or two. Problems with EMS." SIIIIIIIIGGGHHHH!

tongue.gif

If that is the case, i do apologize.  There are just so many nay sayers, its hard to distinguish one from another.
laugh.gif

Anyw
Honestly, I don't even mind the remake SJ with factory material and all, I know not everyone agrees but I consider those real in my book and I'm more than happy to have icy sole than 2 years yellowed sole. The only problem I have with them is their business practice, he should state all the info before he try to sell any of his shoes so people can decide on their. Anyway, too late for that, I just hope I got my pair with original factory material with decent quality. 

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Exactly.. to me its business 101... Usually Nike or who ever is authorized to do so, inspects these shoes before they get shipped out to major retailers. But with these factory workers that are selling extra pairs to these buyers on the side to make extra money, they are not gonna get inspected.. and some of them may have minor infractions. Thats why some pair look different than others. They are all coming from the same factories.. but they are not being inspected before being shipped because they arent really SUPPOSED to be getting shipped and sold to these buyers. These arent fake shoes.. they just werent inspected before they were sold. Music gets leaked before the final product all the time.. does that mean its fake? Its all business. The materials used are the same materials used as the ones that are inspected and shipped to be sold at retail stores, Fakes arent using that kind off materials.. too expensive to make.. especially with most fakes charging 100 dollars or less..

^^^ Like I posted before.. one was bought in Aug 10.. one was bought from FTL on release date.. proof.. something that most of these arguments lack.

bingo...ya cats thirstin for kicks that haven't even been marinating in da pot long enough, OF COURSE ya gonna get pair that aren't as good as pairs that are primed for da release date.

doesn't mean that they're all like that or da fact that they are still all 100% authentic sneakers.

its all mobb mentality by a bunch of idiots, and Zyzz, you did a dis-service to slamdunkspace calling them sneakers "fakes but not really fake"

so because 1 pair of space jams had a "hole" in them, from allegedly parts of left over cool greys it makes da whole sneaker "fake"?
laugh.gif
if i was them i'd keep those kicks proudly on that site and tell whoever dont like it can suck my !%!.

im lookin at da concords and i can pretty much count on da fact that those are same type of quality we'll be seeing come December.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Anyw
Honestly, I don't even mind the remake SJ with factory material and all, I know not everyone agrees but I consider those real in my book and I'm more than happy to have icy sole than 2 years yellowed sole. The only problem I have with them is their business practice, he should state all the info before he try to sell any of his shoes so people can decide on their. Anyway, too late for that, I just hope I got my pair with original factory material with decent quality. 

I agree with that wholeheartedly.  However, business practices/culture just arent the same in Asia. 

Originally Posted by three2three

ijapino...DOES THIS CONVINCE YOU?

Honestly....Not quite, but I'm getting there. I'd say I'm about 60-40 with me leaning more towards the shoes being legit. And here's the reason why. It's funny seeing people nitpicking the quality of AR's and SDS's shoes. As if all of a sudden, Nike/JB's quality just became perfect. We ALL know thats not the case. So when I hear that these early release shoes may be "overruns, ghost pairs, replicas or even remakes from leftover authentic Nike materials" I find it easier to believe than them just being flat out fake. If it wasn't for Randy "admitting" to inspection issues, I'd probably still be convinced there was nothing wrong.

Ironically, I'm siding more with ninjahood's opinion on this....And me and him never seem to agree on anything.

How is this an argument still a valid one?
Super fakes are called SUPER fakes for a reason.

You understand they take the same material, replicate the mode, and make the shoes themselves in another factory.

There's minor differences between the real and fakes, emphasize the word minor.

Fakes are fakes, simple as that.

I don't know what else to say after all this, it is your money after all, spend them the way you like to.

Peace.

i wonder how wild this release will be....

i think we might take it back to the 90s on this one.

Back
Top Bottom