Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I agree with ijapino and ninja....I consider "superfakes" b grades or pairs that were never inspected by Nike to pass as acceptable to sell at retail....

Originally Posted by ijapino

Ironically, I'm siding more with ninjahood's opinion on this....And me and him never seem to agree on anything.

Wow. I cant say Ive ever seen this in all my years reading and posting on NT

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by kevineg6

If that is the case, i do apologize.  There are just so many nay sayers, its hard to distinguish one from another.
laugh.gif

Anyw
Honestly, I don't even mind the remake SJ with factory material and all, I know not everyone agrees but I consider those real in my book and I'm more than happy to have icy sole than 2 years yellowed sole. The only problem I have with them is their business practice, he should state all the info before he try to sell any of his shoes so people can decide on their. Anyway, too late for that, I just hope I got my pair with original factory material with decent quality. 

I agree with that wholeheartedly.  However, business practices/culture just arent the same in Asia. 

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I agree with ijapino and ninja....I consider "superfakes" b grades or pairs that were never inspected by Nike to pass as acceptable to sell at retail....

Whoa whoa whoa....I never said that I considered "superfakes to be B-Grades"....If the shoes are being made with lesser quality or different materials then they're just flat out fake. My point was that if they're being made with the exact same materials using the same specs as a "legit" pair but produced under the table or out the backdoor somewhere, I'm not convinced they're fake. People are arguing that they're fake because they don't get inspected by Nike's quality control team. But MY argument is that Nike's QC has been so horrendous over the past 8 years that it really makes no difference. So the Jumpman alignment being off or the cut of the patent leather being off isn't exactly a closing argument considering what's passed thru Nike's inspection over the past 8 years.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

How do they match the tags on the inside identical to the ones of the actual releases from Nike? Manufacture date and all? Since they're "fakes" and why is this just now the issue now that the concords are coming out.. To me, it just seems like a lot of y'all are salty.. I bought my cool Greys last year this time.. Identical to my release day kicks.. No signs of fakes.. From the tags to the carbon fiber and Jordan logo.. I'm just interested in seeing the people that claim these site are fake and don't get their pairs on release day, end up trying to use these sites.. -__-. some of y'all are mickey..

What page did you post the comparison on?
nerd.gif

this is da biggest over reaction over nothing i've ever seen in my years of posting on Niketalk...this "proclamation" that these sneakers are "fake" is alot of witch hunting, finger pointing, mixed with people just mad that they've been waiting a

month plus for their kicks...its pathetic
laugh.gif

i remember when fake black and cement IV's were discovered and exposed on NT years ago, it was WAAAAY more extensive and explained...nobody that bought da air-randy or slamdunkspace pairs have been complaining enough to REALLY return them

ya just using them as punching bags because they have given ya a floor to do so...imagine if Nike themselves ACTUALLY responded to every complaint about cracked paint, ashy suede, no nike air, on a DAILY basis on facebook/NT. it would look EXACTLY like this...

i bunch of lil girls crying about negligible flaws on BASKETBALL sneakers that more times then not are gonna look EXACTLY like this come release date and STILL perform on da courts

..i can hear da moaning and whining now "my patent leather is too low...my soles aren't milky...
ohwell.gif
"

laugh.gif
lil girls i swear...especially ya people crying about da space jams.

so because there's a DAMN HOLE in da in INSIDE of da insole of a otherwise perfectly made space jam with 100% authentic materials deems em "fake"?
laugh.gif
have we forgotten all da countless air jordans bought from traditional retail chains with gross negligent

errors such as missing or upside down Jordan symbols...are those fake too? jeez...so what if someone decided to crank up da space jam machine and spit out a few more after its initial release date, nike does this ALL da time on their own time..so because

some workers decided to crank some on their coffee break now a couple of nerds in here wanna act all high and mighty? oh boy....

da ONLY mistake slamdunkspace made is not make it clear that these were re-made re-stocked kicks, otherwise these are just as authentic as da 2 pair i bought in champs sports as far as im concerned...if they're made with 100% real material, carbon fiber (which isn't cheap)

cut and molded accordingly then there is no issue....and to top it off, how do we even know that EVERY single pair of space jams in possession from air-randy and slamdunkspace look that one pair with da hole? alotta speculation and gums flappin and not enough

proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this is da biggest over reaction over nothing i've ever seen in my years of posting on Niketalk...this "proclamation" that these sneakers are "fake" is alot of witch hunting, finger pointing, mixed with people just mad that they've been waiting a

month plus for their kicks...its pathetic
laugh.gif

i remember when fake black and cement IV's were discovered and exposed on NT years ago, it was WAAAAY more extensive and explained...nobody that bought da air-randy or slamdunkspace pairs have been complaining enough to REALLY return them

ya just using them as punching bags because they have given ya a floor to do so...imagine if Nike themselves ACTUALLY responded to every complaint about cracked paint, ashy suede, no nike air, on a DAILY basis on facebook/NT. it would look EXACTLY like this...

i bunch of lil girls crying about negligible flaws on BASKETBALL sneakers that more times then not are gonna look EXACTLY like this come release date and STILL perform on da courts

..i can hear da moaning and whining now "my patent leather is too low...my soles aren't milky...
ohwell.gif
"

laugh.gif
lil girls i swear...especially ya people crying about da space jams.

so because there's a DAMN HOLE in da in INSIDE of da insole of a otherwise perfectly made space jam with 100% authentic materials deems em "fake"?
laugh.gif
have we forgotten all da countless air jordans bought from traditional retail chains with gross negligent

errors such as missing or upside down Jordan symbols...are those fake too? jeez...so what if someone decided to crank up da space jam machine and spit out a few more after its initial release date, nike does this ALL da time on their own time..so because

some workers decided to crank some on their coffee break now a couple of nerds in here wanna act all high and mighty? oh boy....

da ONLY mistake slamdunkspace made is not make it clear that these were re-made re-stocked kicks, otherwise these are just as authentic as da 2 pair i bought in champs sports as far as im concerned...if they're made with 100% real material, carbon fiber (which isn't cheap)

cut and molded accordingly then there is no issue....and to top it off, how do we even know that EVERY single pair of space jams in possession from air-randy and slamdunkspace look that one pair with da hole? alotta speculation and gums flappin and not enough

proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

I cant believe niketalk let cats with less than 50 posts, present what seems like years of already common knowledge as evidence. They came in and did not say anything new. I could have googled the info they were giving.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Whoa whoa whoa....I never said that I considered "superfakes to be B-Grades"....If the shoes are being made with lesser quality or different materials then they're just flat out fake. My point was that if they're being made with the exact same materials using the same specs as a "legit" pair but produced under the table or out the backdoor somewhere, I'm not convinced they're fake. People are arguing that they're fake because they don't get inspected by Nike's quality control team. But MY argument is that Nike's QC has been so horrendous over the past 8 years that it really makes no difference. So the Jumpman alignment being off or the cut of the patent leather being off isn't exactly a closing argument considering what's passed thru Nike's inspection over the past 8 years.

To be honest I thought superfakes were the spongebob 6rings or invisible 7's and ect.

If that is the case, i do apologize.  There are just so many nay sayers, its hard to distinguish one from another.
laugh.gif

Anyw
Honestly, I don't even mind the remake SJ with factory material and all, I know not everyone agrees but I consider those real in my book and I'm more than happy to have icy sole than 2 years yellowed sole. The only problem I have with them is their business practice, he should state all the info before he try to sell any of his shoes so people can decide on their. Anyway, too late for that, I just hope I got my pair with original factory material with decent quality. 

I agree with that wholeheartedly.  However, business practices/culture just arent the same in Asia. 

You should replace Asia with China.

bull3t wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:
kevineg6 wrote:

Are you Asian?  You sounded sensitive just now.

But everything is pretty much done differently here, China or elsewhere in Asia.

Originally Posted by bull3t

no... he's right, customer service is not a priority at all in most Asian countries, and yes, ive been to Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Japan, China.
its all about hustling to make a quick $$$ . I found it so appauling in some of these places, that i couldnt help but laugh.   

wait. for. release. date.
but yeah, I honestly believe this is
the quality we should expect come
december... smh.

Someone pass the popcorn. I'm digging this thread. I hope all you fools buy multiply's pairs off these early websites so come release date less people to deal with and I'll know there 100% real.

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Someone pass the popcorn. I'm digging this thread. I hope all you fools buy multiply's pairs off these early websites so come release date less people to deal with and I'll know there 100% real.

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cant believe some ppl still believe just because some buy early, they will have an easier time getting these on RD.  I bought early last year, and bought 10 more on RD.  Know others who bought even more.  Come on now.  Keep the popcorn, but stay real, alright bro?
laugh.gif

Got mine from AirRandy today. They are good quality - pretty happy with them and they feel good on the feet as well.

Hopefull this will help people see what kind of quality they are getting. Any keen eyes able to help? 

got a few pics up for people that want to check it out (sorry only crap iphone camera) 

put up a few comparisons with my CG's and Spacejams

P.s. that other Jordan box was from the Promo CDP IV's I also got which are amazing quality (fake or not I have no idea 
embarassed.gif
)

f7836f146d6ea13fda6697a890230d2c321543fa_r.jpg
b0b369d9668ea5fcd8bc984392e50e0ad2625365_r.jpg
42536c1c6dbba764dd95951f922b0d177141fd34_r.jpg
20d264c66ea0adcc9729580c2a5ec0e23fbc48b0_r.jpg
24916b6faddb9e9003b03ae6aa770e2c6c5bac04_r.jpg
d66261f6bea2ddb89219a2018a827bf936ac9174_r.jpg
9603611a66d6a38fdabf96cf927a07f717b9d524_r.jpg
c84363ba681ca018de249c7e949d0209f75098e8_r.jpg
16236da86840a3a3db369424968b0ea52e4cbe8e_r.jpg
cd32696633af9dd49ee9a509ac1652acf4b151a7_r.jpg
50116569a8da9a9909bd5977a34f826b7330903b_r.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Randy just admitted the concords are fakes

Kevin Keeley You wanna "fix" the problem stop selling these variants, whatever grades, and shut your !!%$##! website Down after you refund EVERYONE'S MONEY!

AIR-RANDY.COM we only having the problem with this jordan xi concord ... other shoes are 100% no problem !!!
7 minutes ago
that says it all about air randy 
from what i understand hes mixing real and replica's together 

air randy is no good and i have heard story's about him off the internet for years 

if anyone is going to buy early spending money with air randy is not the move 

marqueesole.com is the only legit early release website on the internet i could say without a doubt

Plus I was happy with the shoes i got from vmvinc.com

( i cant vouch for anyone's shoes they got from vmvinc.com only my own pair's)

but marqueesole is the only site to trust 100%

hes the only website for early releases that came out here and addressed the claim's on his products 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

Randy just admitted the concords are fakes

Kevin Keeley You wanna "fix" the problem stop selling these variants, whatever grades, and shut your !!%$##! website Down after you refund EVERYONE'S MONEY!

AIR-RANDY.COM we only having the problem with this jordan xi concord ... other shoes are 100% no problem !!!
7 minutes ago
that says it all about air randy 
from what i understand hes mixing real and replica's together 

air randy is no good and i have heard story's about him off the internet for years 

if anyone is going to buy early spending money with air randy is not the move 

marqueesole.com is the only legit early release website on the internet i could say without a doubt

Plus I was happy with the shoes i got from vmvinc.com

( i cant vouch for anyone's shoes they got from vmvinc.com only my own pair's)

but marqueesole is the only site to trust 100%

hes the only website for early releases that came out here and addressed the claim's on his products 

NoobLee called MarqueeSole out for having fakes and selling fakes to sneakgeekz that he used in his video review and he never came back and denied it. he addressed it, kinda walked around it, but never denied it.

honestly, no offense, no flame, but i don't put much stock in what you think about this. last i checked it's pretty clear your Ray's were proven to be fake and you're just in denial about it.

even if the concord shoes themselves are real coming from SDS (or any of these sites), if the box and packaging is off (as it's widely believed to be), and you resold them, first of all Flight Club has already shown they won't even take 'em and call 'em fake based off the fake box alone, and you're also risking someone on the marketplace or ebay filing a claim on you based off the fake box alone.

add to that the terrible communication (or complete lack there of), blocking people on twitter simply asking for refunds, and the fact that Jay is personally screwing me over right now and i've had to escalate to a claim, i will NEVER deal with any of these early sites again.

This dude purchased his concords and bc 3 from randy. and he also purchased a pair of those re-made sj from vmv.
btw image is reversed from filming with imac.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

How is this an argument still a valid one?
Super fakes are called SUPER fakes for a reason.

You understand they take the same material, replicate the mode, and make the shoes themselves in another factory.

There's minor differences between the real and fakes, emphasize the word minor.

Fakes are fakes, simple as that.

I don't know what else to say after all this, it is your money after all, spend them the way you like to.

Peace.

so it sounds like you equate taking the same material, mold, but making the shoes in another factory with being "super fakes". and "fakes are fakes, simple as that".

is that the fakes that you claim marqueesole had, the fakes you claim AR has been mixing in with legit pairs? etc. are they actually OEM material, replicated mold, made in another factory, with minor differences, but still technically "fake" in your opinion?

so what are the "real" early pairs then? does it make them "real" if they are smuggled directly out of the OG factory?

please clear this up.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

damn sds tracking don't work

Welcome to the club. I doubt he shipped smh....

you guys tracking it at the ems website?

Yup, tried EMS, and USPS. no record of item

"No information of your tracking number has been received yet. Please try again later or contact EMS China at [+86] 21-11185 (press 9 after getting through for English service)."

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Ninja is way off on this one, but you usually are with your W Heights theory's. Randy has sold fakes before, MS came in hear and explained his side. SDS admitted to selling fake SJ's and all those fake Ray 13's and 3's. Get off your high horse and clean Da room fool.,  Fool bragging he has kicks older than people when his whole apartment is smaller than my bathroom. @!+$ clown.
roll.gif
Sounds like the sellers and the buyers don't have their priorities straight. 
laugh.gif

[Eddie Griffin, 'Voodoo Child'] "SHIM SHIM!"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom