Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

LOL, this thread has become such a joke. I wish we could start a new one for just the shoes themselves. Everyone is getting screwed with by these Asian scumbags who don't give a damn about customer service, and certainly not the authenticity of the product they are moving. This thread is full of people accepting the completely joke quality on most of these Concords (isn't it clear that the right and left shoes weren't made on the same runs, by the same machinery... or at the very least, machinery not properly calibrated?). The last thing I'd do is shell out $250-$300 for a pair in which the Jumpman logos are horribly off/mis-matching. The one on the left shoe just screams FAKE! Wrinkled leather, crushed ankle foam, uneven patent cuts.

But go beyond the incredibly shoddy quality of the product, and most everyone is complaining about the lies and blatant stalling by these two guys and their shady operations. Probably 100 pages back someone asked why it mattered where it came from if these were legit? Why anyone should report these guys or make a big deal about what they're doing, so long as they're legit Nike materials. All of you morons tossing $300 to these guys are simply supporting organized crime in Hong Kong and elsewhere. SDS and AR have a supplier alright - it's some crime syndicate's henchmen that drop off metric tons of these awful quality Jordans and take buckets of cash. YOUR CASH. How this likely works is that you paypal and SDS & AR withdraw large amounts of money from their business Paypal accounts, and deliver it in cash in exchange for the shoes.

Meanwhile, they can't fulfill many orders because they aren't getting FSRs. They're getting whatever happened to be available. It's no wonder the half sizes are probably a no-go right now. It wasn't a priority for the "supplier."

Any way you cut it, you're supporting multiple levels of scummy foreigners who want to take your American dollars any way they can. It's bad enough that all the shoes are made for next to nothing in these factories, but how about putting your dollars into AMERICAN STORES and American Sellers? I'd rather know that the guys at the local Champs or FTL - even if they're high school students or high school dropouts - have a job. Instead, there are thousands of people supporting these scumbag Asians that are no doubt involved in criminal activity. They're doing great!

I just can't believe what this thread has evolved into. I look up and see morons asking, "Well what order number range are you in?" It's become that bad. Who cares what order number? You all have made poor buying decisions to get inferior shoes early. It's almost as bad as the idiots who give their money away on ebay to people selling outright fakes or stealing unmarked photos to misrepresent their item. How can anyone feel bad for you? If you had any brains at all, you'd just end your misery and work on getting your money back and admit defeat.

Pathetic. This whole thing.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ ordering from a website called "slamdunkspace"

id prolly say the same about "air randy"....

Man you guys are tripping. I told SDS to refund my order he didnt answer so I ended up filing a claim with paypal after no repsonse for a day. Once I filed the claim with paypal he immediately refunded my money back to paypal the next day. I did this on Monday by Friday I had my money back in my account which was for two pairs of shoes. Then on Sat I went and bough the Metallic 5's. Thanks NT for BDAY coupon got the 5's for $130.. ..... OPEN THE PAYPAL CLAIM AND WATCH HOW FAST HE RESPONDS.

Man you guys are tripping. I told SDS to refund my order he didnt answer so I ended up filing a claim with paypal after no repsonse for a day. Once I filed the claim with paypal he immediately refunded my money back to paypal the next day. I did this on Monday by Friday I had my money back in my account which was for two pairs of shoes. Then on Sat I went and bough the Metallic 5's. Thanks NT for BDAY coupon got the 5's for $130.. ..... OPEN THE PAYPAL CLAIM AND WATCH HOW FAST HE RESPONDS.

The SDS waiting game is getting old quickly... There is a thread about shoes bought because of hype. I will add myself to the list on this one haha

If tracking # isnt working in the next 2 days I will file a claim also...

The SDS waiting game is getting old quickly... There is a thread about shoes bought because of hype. I will add myself to the list on this one haha

I'm just going to wait and get my pair from kixclusive like I did last year with my cool greys. They hooked me up when I got them in September

I'm just going to wait and get my pair from kixclusive like I did last year with my cool greys. They hooked me up when I got them in September

Back
Top Bottom