Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I'm just going to wait and get my pair from kixclusive like I did last year with my cool greys. They hooked me up when I got them in September

I'm just going to wait and get my pair from kixclusive like I did last year with my cool greys. They hooked me up when I got them in September

What are the chances that jay's delays are due to him taking the fakes back and waiting to get authentic ones?
nerd.gif

What are the chances that jay's delays are due to him taking the fakes back and waiting to get authentic ones?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom