Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yeah after looking at the debacle in the Ray Allen 13 thread, every asian oversea early reseller has lost all credibility. What huge differences in what they sold and what actually released. This is going to happen when we get real pairs of Concords. And I dont believe for one second that these resellers had no idea what was going on. They saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Thats what happens when you get greedy, now hopefully they all suffer as a result.
Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Yeah after looking at the debacle in the Ray Allen 13 thread, every asian oversea early reseller has lost all credibility. What huge differences in what they sold and what actually released. This is going to happen when we get real pairs of Concords. And I dont believe for one second that these resellers had no idea what was going on. They saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Thats what happens when you get greedy, now hopefully they all suffer as a result.
Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Sneaker St.
How much will you guys be selling the concords for?

no clue bro.  No point in even speculatin right now 4 months out. 

I know it's early, but out of curiosity do y'all plan on getting any sz 14s in the Concords?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Sneaker St.
How much will you guys be selling the concords for?

I know it's early, but out of curiosity do y'all plan on getting any sz 14s in the Concords?
Yep we should. 

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Since nobody else's SDS tracking number worked...except Zyzz, I think it's safe to say Zyzz been in bed with SDS the whole time (which was obvious).
I don't have a problem with Zyzz relaying information from SDS or defending them since he's been a loyal customer. On the other hand his little under handed comments about AR (the competition) have made him look silly since both of them are making the same mistakes.

But there are a lot of "coincidences" like him getting one of the first pairs. (posted to show off the product in the hands and gauge and increase interest)
Now he's getting another pair? Maybe a pair that's been hand picked by SDS to ease the minds of those that are worried he's selling fakes to rebuild/establish credibility again? 

I personally ordered from AR but was one of those 35 that orderd a 11.5/12. So I guess it's been a blessing in disguise because I've been able to sit back and see what people have actually been receiving and allowing me to cancel my order with a better understanding of what's going on.

11.5 doesnt exist...he told me he doesn't have any 11.5s and that I would have to wait 10 days....spoke to slamdunkspace via twitter...he even said the guy that runs his twitter doesn't know anything as far as stock

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yep we should. 

Mr-Burns-Excellent.bmp

Ok Mr PrinceofDE (I never knew of any King of Delaware yet ur proud of bein the prince of that borin state but 2 each his own) if u look bak alotta ppl were complainin about not onli the price but the $40 shippin...so that not use to money statement is about as relevant as the state u from...no wonder everybody from delaware run here 2 Philly every chance they get to have fun smh

i ordered size 11 as well.

i dont blame you guys for filing claims, he dropped the ball with the shipping.

he actually wouldnt have had any problems if it wasnt for the space jam fiasco because people would have waited it out a few more days so thats kinda his fault.

Is anyone's tracking working from jays first wave of tracking #'s? Is just me or the guy on Twitter ain't been on in 18hrs?

haha i actually like the clear toe cap so if that ends up being the case with the 100% authentics on RD i'll be a lil bummed.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Is anyone's tracking working from jays first wave of tracking #'s? Is just me or the guy on Twitter ain't been on in 18hrs?

They dont work because he did not ship. Its been almost a week. tracking numbers dont take that long to start functioning.

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Ok Mr PrinceofDE (I never knew of any King of Delaware yet ur proud of bein the prince of that borin state but 2 each his own) if u look bak alotta ppl were complainin about not onli the price but the $40 shippin...so that not use to money statement is about as relevant as the state u from...no wonder everybody from delaware run here 2 Philly every chance they get to have fun smh
son you really on my jock strap why do you care where i live? You wanna pay me a visit or something 5???? This is about sneakers not what state you think would win a popularity contest
Oh and im from Chester 5 i live in DE so it aint nthn for me to get to philly if you wanna exchange ideas about what sneakers are real and whats fake. Oh and while you at it since you follow what I say so much follow me on twitter too @ThePrinceofDE

Back
Top Bottom