Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Everyone should cancel their order and create a mass movement just to tell these companies to not send us fakes again or else they'll be in troubles. Over promise and under deliver is one of the worst business practices.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

What are the chances that jay's delays are due to him taking the fakes back and waiting to get authentic ones?
nerd.gif

Mate, the reason for the delay is that demand is far greater then their supply. Don't kid yourself they going through the hassle of changing over pairs .
Are you serious??? Demand is greater then the supply??? He should have a lot more since everyone damn near canceled they order. How about he doesn't have them in hand thats why they haven't shipped its that easy. And it don't matter what he waiting for he shipping fakes anyway

Everyone should cancel their order and create a mass movement just to tell these companies to not send us fakes again or else they'll be in troubles. Over promise and under deliver is one of the worst business practices.

What are the chances that jay's delays are due to him taking the fakes back and waiting to get authentic ones?
nerd.gif

Mate, the reason for the delay is that demand is far greater then their supply. Don't kid yourself they going through the hassle of changing over pairs .
Are you serious??? Demand is greater then the supply??? He should have a lot more since everyone damn near canceled they order. How about he doesn't have them in hand thats why they haven't shipped its that easy. And it don't matter what he waiting for he shipping fakes anyway

nerd.gif

Yeah after looking at the debacle in the Ray Allen 13 thread, every asian oversea early reseller has lost all credibility. What huge differences in what they sold and what actually released. This is going to happen when we get real pairs of Concords. And I dont believe for one second that these resellers had no idea what was going on. They saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Thats what happens when you get greedy, now hopefully they all suffer as a result.

Yeah after looking at the debacle in the Ray Allen 13 thread, every asian oversea early reseller has lost all credibility. What huge differences in what they sold and what actually released. This is going to happen when we get real pairs of Concords. And I dont believe for one second that these resellers had no idea what was going on. They saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Thats what happens when you get greedy, now hopefully they all suffer as a result.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Marqueesole anyone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom