Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

The jams def were the last one with the clear toe as far as my pairs go.

Maybe some of the new Concords that were produced super early used the leftover Jam soles that was used for the remakes?

My pics of all the recent XI retros from the CG XI thread

Originally Posted by NoobLee

That carbon fiber in that video 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh boy

i hope that guy is NOT satisfied with them!!! $300 and they come stained and with some whack carbon fiber... 
devil.gif

im not a scientist or anything but carbon fiber isnt NOT supposed to bend like that

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by illest35

or hav a gameplan a few days b4 release..near impossible? idk bout the rest of u, but in my little city of hickory nc, it wnt be..for those who are rookies, like sumbody stated a few pages back, get in good with the ugliest chick at ur local shoe store..lol..seriously tho, hav sum kind of gameplan..as for ordering online, never works for me..
frown.gif
Which is why I have very good connections with the girl at my local mom n pop shop...(one of her top 5 customers)...she's cute too but aside from that she always hits me up for new releases and told me already her store is getting black cements IIIs and Concords, and said she's willing to hold pairs for me and boys. Feels good to have connections. But I don't think I'll get more than 3 pairs of concords though. Don't have enough closet space at the moment
roll.gif

Wish I had a connect in a store...
Missed out on the Doernbecher's, Ray Allens and a bunch of other pairs 

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Still trying to figure out why people bought these early from these online vendors....Doesnt make sense to me

this happens every year with certain releases. ppl haven't learned yet.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

yeah dude seems oddly content. i'd be heading to the post office and sending that isht back asap.
i agree them shoes need to really be sent back
i guess hes knows to going to be too much trouble 

so hes going to eat the loss 

Fake carbon fiber plate and stains like Randy ate a meal over them.... SMH, definitely send those back. 270 is alot to take as a loss

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Fake carbon fiber plate and stains like Randy ate a meal over them.... SMH, definitely send those back. 270 is alot to take as a loss

True story, and on top of that if the guy sent them back 
1. he'll then be over 3bills & taking ANOTHER chance on that quality coming back...

But stained out of the box = 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

It's obvious to tell who hasn't been following the thread. The jams were the last xi's to receive the clear toe cap treatment. Everyone after that has an opaque toe cap.

Everyone after that? There's only been the CG after that 
roll.gif

Yea theres no way Id be satisfied with that pair, looks like AR dropped some soy sauce on the tongue of those things

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Looks like a hit or miss with AR.

What about with sds  ? Since they supposedly got from the same supplier, but idk why its taking jay longer too ship them out

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

It's obvious to tell who hasn't been following the thread. The jams were the last xi's to receive the clear toe cap treatment. Everyone after that has an opaque toe cap.

Everyone after that? There's only been the CG after that 
roll.gif

Anniversary XI's my friend.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

oh man, if mine has stains like this, i am going to go ape *&%$

wow!!! How mad I would have been! When I saw him bend the fiber I got mad for him!, I wish I still Had my bred 11s from 01!

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Looks like a hit or miss with AR.

What about with sds  ? Since they supposedly got from the same supplier, but idk why its taking jay longer too ship them out

Already addressed that. Not worth repeating.  You will have to read a few pages back.

flexible CF plate..............?

Didnt someone on this board got the concords from AR too? Were your CF plate flexible too?

flexible cf plate, thats a new one.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I wonder if those fake space jams have the memory foam carbon fiber as well.

just checked them out. They are pretty solid. Not flexible. bent the shoe. no budge

hmmm, might look into coppin from promo shoes.. the box isnt really that important to me at this time. i can just pick up the box when rd comes. i want the kicks more than the box anyways, and their pairs look ripe. just waiting on this SDS refund..

I was thinking about copping early, but NO WAY now...There are just way to many riskd for me to spend almost $300 on these, I'll just wait till Release day...

Back
Top Bottom