Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

nerd.gif

all 11s recently released since the CDP has had a translucent toe cap.....Ive had every pair. ALL CAME FROM NIKESTORE.COM
so no Im not confusing them with being an early release or something. 

hell...even all the lows have it.

SO my  guess would be that these will be the same...

i ordered on july 30th and am order #426 received my tracking over a week ago. decided to open a paypal claim this morning, and i have since received 3 emails,in the last one Jay says;

"I know this tracking number will work maybe friday maybe saturday! I am so sorry. We are figureout the problem already, everything will goes well you should receive your shoes next week, I promise!
Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the delay!
best regards
Jay"

Im guessing he "plans" on receriving them later today, or tomorrow, im keeping my claim open until i receive the shoes or the tracking number works. with all of the controversy surrounding this shoe, im almost ready to just cancel my order, and buy a DS pair of 2000s and say f*ck this. Im not gonna Speculate on the authenticity, no one knows for sure, everyone is quick to crucify and say theyre all fake, but these guys have always had legit shoes, is it possible theyre fake? yea, from what ive seen from JB in the past, glue all over shoes, off center jumpmen, precresing, etc, im seeing the same issues on these early release pairs ive seen. So if my tracking works, and i get the shoe, ill do a video and post the link on here(even though everyone will be doing the same thing) i hope everyone gets their tracking soon, or their tracking begins to work, i will post when mine actually works

Originally Posted by matt2126

i ordered on july 30th and am order #426 received my tracking over a week ago. decided to open a paypal claim this morning, and i have since received 3 emails,in the last one Jay says;

"I know this tracking number will work maybe friday maybe saturday! I am so sorry. We are figureout the problem already, everything will goes well you should receive your shoes next week, I promise!
best regards
Jay"

Im guessing he "plans" on receriving them later today, or tomorrow, im keeping my claim open until i receive the shoes or the tracking number works. with all of the controversy surrounding this shoe, im almost ready to just cancel my order, and buy a DS pair of 2000s and say f*ck this. Im not gonna Speculate on the authenticity, no one knows for sure, everyone is quick to crucify and say theyre all fake, but these guys have always had legit shoes, is it possible theyre fake? yea, from what ive seen from JB in the past, glue all over shoes, off center jumpmen, precresing, etc, im seeing the same issues on these early release pairs ive seen. So if my tracking works, and i get the shoe, ill do a video and post the link on here(even though everyone will be doing the same thing) i hope everyone gets their tracking soon, or their tracking begins to work, i will post when mine actually works

Yup, make sure you dont close the claim, until you receive the shoes, because if there is a problem you cannot open it again... At least you got a tracking # lol, I still didnt even get one and I ordered a little bit after you

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by matt2126

best regards
Jay"

Yup, make sure you dont close the claim, until you receive the shoes, because if there is a problem you cannot open it again... At least you got a tracking # lol, I still didnt even get one and I ordered a little bit after you
Yes, if you are getting close to 45 days, make sure you file claim beforehand.  If you already have, then make sure you do not close it.  You either have to have your money back or have to have the shoes in hand.

Make no mistake about that.

Filed dispute over the Concords for lacking of functioning tracking number. Had to light a fire under his A__. Hopefully i will see some results.
cartman_fire_fart.jpg

I got a few emails from Jay this morning and made me more confused as ever. My first email asked him about the issues with the 11.5, he said he is having issues and to wait a few days. Then I told him he already gave me a tracking number and told me:

"It’s delivered to ship agent t tracking number will get work on EMS website Friday or Saturday!

Thanks for understanding and sorry for delay!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com"

Which is it??

Can anyone mind help me with this issue like everyone else, this is the first time for me as well. I too ordered from SDS on 8/2/11 and received order #490 and got email with tracking number and all and tracking number not working either.,
So here's where I need help.

What do I do first? Because I see that people posted emails he sent out saying he will fix soon by this Saturday. I know I have 45 days. I don't want to get refund yet because I have a feeling he will come through.

If anyone can help, appreciate it much. Let me know what I have to do.

Thanks Fam!

(Sorry new to this stuff)
ohwell.gif

It's really looking like a hit or miss with these pairs from AR. I checked my tracking number this morning and my pair went through Customs last night in San Francisco. Hopefully I get them today ... and hopefully they aren't dirty! Lol

Still trying to figure out why people bought these early from these online vendors....Doesnt make sense to me

Looks like SDS just got all of most of their supply in, but some sizes are still missing (probably my 2 11s since i never got a tracking) Heres his latest email, hopefully we all get our shoes soon. I have 20 days to escalate my claim to a dispute so I still have plenty of time, but Im hoping he will ship mine out with the rest..... There are definitely some supply problems as had been posted earlier....

Thanks for your advise!

I hope we can doing better!

But you know pre order is hard to control .that’s not we won’t ship out in time,just sometime our supplier did something wrong. Such as air randy they list they can shipped out 3rd Aug that is impossible. I suppose to receive my first shipment 5th but I just got some pairs last week,and we receive all first shipment this 2 days and still short some sizes.

Early release it’s not easy business my friend!

And customer very picky now!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

Looks like everything Eddo explained is making sense. Maybe SDS either got the same batch as Randy and is just buying time to get the one everyone wants. Who knows at this point.

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

Looks like everything Eddo explained is making sense. Maybe SDS either got the same batch as Randy and is just buying time to get the one everyone wants. Who knows at this point.

That's what I think happened. I think Randy just wanted to get his out the door without even looking at them and offer to swap them or accept returns after, while SDS seems to be taking their time to maybe make sure they don't receive any complaints after they're all sent out

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Looks like SDS just got all of most of their supply in, but some sizes are still missing (probably my 2 11s since i never got a tracking) Heres his latest email, hopefully we all get our shoes soon. I have 20 days to escalate my claim to a dispute so I still have plenty of time, but Im hoping he will ship mine out with the rest..... There are definitely some supply problems as had been posted earlier....

Thanks for your advise!

I hope we can doing better!

But you know pre order is hard to control .that’s not we won’t ship out in time,just sometime our supplier did something wrong. Such as air randy they list they can shipped out 3rd Aug that is impossible. I suppose to receive my first shipment 5th but I just got some pairs last week,and we receive all first shipment this 2 days and still short some sizes.

Early release it’s not easy business my friend!

And customer very picky now!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

WOW!!! REALLY

Real or Fake, I just cant believe some of you guys are willing to accept all the flaws on these shoes after paying near 300 bucks and going through hell just to get them. It just pissed me off what I saw in the Ray Allen 13 Thread and the differences in both sneakers. 300 bucks for C grade quality. For that I would just not rather have the shoe period, seeing that its gonna be near impossible to get them on release day.

El Bro...The RA XIII's and the SJ's are seemingly a different story from the Concords. Yes, there have been a few HUGE issues throughout this process but, in case you haven't already, read eddo's post from a few pages back. I kind of puts into perspective the reason why so many of us are holding out hope for delivery.

Sneak,

The pics posted a couple pages back had a horrible stitched jumpman with pacman for a head. Thats ridiculous for that man to have paid so much money for them and received that in return.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Can anyone mind help me with this issue like everyone else, this is the first time for me as well. I too ordered from SDS on 8/2/11 and received order #490 and got email with tracking number and all and tracking number not working either.,

What do I do first? Because I see that people posted emails he sent out saying he will fix soon by this Saturday. I know I have 45 days. I don't want to get refund yet because I have a feeling he will come through.

Thanks Fam!

ohwell.gif
you got time bro............you want to watch the 45 day limit on your paypal purchase.  You can file a dispute within that 45 day window and still be ok..........if you decide to open a dispute (which at this point may not be a bad idea so you can get the ball rolling and put some pressure on em to send your kicks, afterall they were promised to be shipped between Aug 8-15, that time has long passed) DO NOT CLOSE YOUR DISPUTE until you get the shoes or a refund.  Thats right, dont close the dispute until you get the shoes, dudes be making the mistake of closing the dispute after receiving a tracking number and we all know now that a tracking number doesnt mean isht
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I were you I would wait tilll monday, if nothing happenin by then def open a dispute and wait a day or two for response, if nothing push a lil harder by taking the next step and make it a claim...........jus my opinion of how I would handle it but you do what you think is best for you, and if anyone else has any suggestions, feel free to add!

Originally Posted by El Bro

Real or Fake, I just cant believe some of you guys are willing to accept all the flaws on these shoes after paying near 300 bucks and going through hell just to get them. It just pissed me off what I saw in the Ray Allen 13 Thread and the differences in both sneakers. 300 bucks for C grade quality. For that I would just not rather have the shoe period, seeing that its gonna be near impossible to get them on release day.

Getting these is easy.
You just need to get them online by posting the style id into any website (ndc, eastbay, fnl, FL) at 11:50 pm on the 22nd and trying until you see them.

That's how I got my Bordeaux's 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by El Bro

Getting these is easy.
You just need to get them online by posting the style id into any website (ndc, eastbay, fnl, FL) at 11:50 pm on the 22nd and trying until you see them.

That's how I got my Bordeaux's 
pimp.gif

or hav a gameplan a few days b4 release..near impossible? idk bout the rest of u, but in my little city of hickory nc, it wnt be..for those who are rookies, like sumbody stated a few pages back, get in good with the ugliest chick at ur local shoe store..lol..seriously tho, hav sum kind of gameplan..as for ordering online, never works for me..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by OG2345

Thanks Fam!

ohwell.gif
you got time bro............you want to watch the 45 day limit on your paypal purchase.  You can file a dispute within that 45 day window and still be ok..........if you decide to open a dispute (which at this point may not be a bad idea so you can get the ball rolling and put some pressure on em to send your kicks, afterall they were promised to be shipped between Aug 8-15, that time has long passed) DO NOT CLOSE YOUR DISPUTE until you get the shoes or a refund.  Thats right, dont close the dispute until you get the shoes, dudes be making the mistake of closing the dispute after receiving a tracking number and we all know now that a tracking number doesnt mean isht
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If I were you I would wait tilll monday, if nothing happenin by then def open a dispute and wait a day or two for response, if nothing push a lil harder by taking the next step and make it a claim...........jus my opinion of how I would handle it but you do what you think is best for you, and if anyone else has any suggestions, feel free to add!
Thanks bro, appreciate the help. I'll try to wait until Monday and see what happens. Hopefully Jay comes through. I don't want to go through more bs with this delay and what not while peeps who ordered from AR are getting their orders little by little.
Patience I need but is slowly going away....
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom