Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

For $250 these better have OG like quality (if that rumor is true)
highly doubt it.

imagine dudes trying to resell these. theyll cost more than the OG and the 2000's (Rippaflow). ahha.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sniper

Originally Posted by ajkatt

It was just a general question on anything and everything about the shoes. However, I already got my answer. They will be discounted through Swoosh as there will be an ample supply distributed. The only thing left in question is if they set a limit as many people purchased multiples of the Cool Greys as well as how the website will be once flooded. Regardless, I only need/want one pair...

Just cause its a GR doesn't mean it will be discounted.
I received my answer from a higher-up so I'll definitely take his word over yours. With that said, your speculation is null and void. Get back to me in 7 months though...
What you just got a swoosh account? I'm not saying this will/won't be discounted im saying in general. Just cause its a Gr doesn't mean it will be discounted. And as for your higher-up go ahead and take his word.
Just saying in the past espeically since the cool grey drop people have called and asked in general and you will get mixed responses. Have a good day but if you want to continue this drop me a private message don't want to clutter this thread.

And that $250 price tag rumor is hefty, If so I would only cop one pair instead of my planned 2-3. I don't think a $75 dollar increase would be happening any time soon, but who knows.

You can keep 2011 quality retro 'Cords for $250.  I'll spend the exta $$$$ and get the older retros. 

$250
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^was thinking the same thing.. seen some reallly good icy pairs for around that price. to charge 250 for a shoe that was originally just over a bill is ridiculous.

No way they'll be $250... Anyways, can't wait to get these... I was in Elementary school when they were originally released and I never got any of the Retros... Black/Red either
frown.gif

Just cause its a GR doesn't mean it will be discounted.
I received my answer from a higher-up so I'll definitely take his word over yours. With that said, your speculation is null and void. Get back to me in 7 months though...
What you just got a swoosh account? I'm not saying this will/won't be discounted im saying in general. Just cause its a Gr doesn't mean it will be discounted. And as for your higher-up go ahead and take his word.
Just saying in the past espeically since the cool grey drop people have called and asked in general and you will get mixed responses. Have a good day but if you want to continue this drop me a private message don't want to clutter this thread.
Just received the invite about 2 weeks ago from a relative and I'll definitely take his word and the other NT member who confirmed that these will be discounted for account holders as well. I'm having a great day, but what I have to add isn't much "clutter" as it's actually relevant compared to your unwarranted speculation. PM me if you want to keep up with your "If"s and "Maybe"s. Just adds another unnecessary post...
Fun Fact:

-2009 "Space Jams" - MSRP: $175 (Available w/ Swoosh discount) 

-2010 "Cool Greys" - MSRP: $175 (Available w/ Swoosh discount)

-2011 "Concords" - MSRP: $___ (______________________)

I'm seeing a bit of a trend here. Personally, I think everyone who really wants these will most likely get them at retail or less within a few weeks of their release. I'm told production #s will greatly surpass the amount made previously. Just don't sleep on these too long...

Just think about this for a second...

Retail price of XI originally - $125
Rumored price of 2011 pair - $250

DOUBLE.

It is not going to happen guys, they will not be $250.

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I think they'll just be $175

I wouldn't be surprised if they were $180 because it's a marginal increase that people would still be willing to pay.  What's another 5 bucks?

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by ejpeg

I think they'll just be $175

I wouldn't be surprised if they were $180 because it's a marginal increase that people would still be willing to pay.  What's another 5 bucks?

THIS.  
ohwell.gif

Just like the frog in the water.  Throw him in a pot of boilin water and he jumps right out, but put him in a pot that is warm and slowly let it start to heat up and boil and he'll stay in there; only to die.

Slowly jack up the prices.  $5 here, $10 there...next thing you know retail will be $200+ and we'll end up paying it...

Why is everone saying $250 when it says $175 on the first page? (BBM confused face)

$175 is already a big enough jump. Another $75 jump would be ridiculous and I don't see it happening

Got new info from a credible source. these will release with the OG box, the soles WILL be tinted blue. Also Nike has decided to slash the price to $125
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom