Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

I will try to get three pairs of these. One to rock other two to trade off for Space jams & Cool Greys. I wasn't able to get them before.

the trade for space jams is good but i would sell the third pair and cop some CGs with the money and youd still have some dough left over

Yes folks only 7 more months till they come out.
5411693c2fa26f762efb936949bb8019556f1607.pjpg

They can make em' with blue tint soles or the soles they used for the DMP's or the original sole that made this shoe so special. Whichever mold they decide to use is fine with me.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

I will try to get three pairs of these. One to rock other two to trade off for Space jams & Cool Greys. I wasn't able to get them before.

the trade for space jams is good but i would sell the third pair and cop some CGs with the money and youd still have some dough left over

Yeah CG's are still readily available at decent prices

i would say the space jams are my favorite 11 colorway but i like the concords too..might be my first jordan 11 if i decide i want to wait outside the store for them cause i dont think id have any luck with eastbay nd all those sites

i think ill be headin out to a store to cop... theres just going to be tooo many people trying to buy these online

I need these! these would be my first pair of XI's...my favorite CW is the red/blacks, but all the XI's are nice in general

hope my local spots get them in early, they got the cool grey's early and i didn't know about it smh.. went on release day and they said its been sold out 2 days ago. this time, ima be heading there for the whole month starting on december 1st (well, over exaggerating but a week b4). and of course, i'll try online, but that never worked for me in the past (maybe this time i'll have a little luck).

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Yes folks only 7 more months till they come out.
5411693c2fa26f762efb936949bb8019556f1607.pjpg

They can make em' with blue tint soles or the soles they used for the DMP's or the original sole that made this shoe so special. Whichever mold they decide to use is fine with me.
Why not just say. don't make the outsoles with a yellow tint like 2000 retros (white/blacks and Space Jams) 

The 2000 white/columbias had a blue-grey tinted outsole. I remember the OG white/columbias had an obvious blue-tint

in its soles.

I'm more concerned about the white mesh yellowing and the quality of the patent leather ^^

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

im praying that they just make the soles icey instead of giving them a blue tint

give us the DMP soles, those arent even yellow
30t6p3b.gif

my damn space jams from 09 turned yellow in less than a year SMH

Originally Posted by sniper

Does anyone know the details purchasing these on RD through a Swoosh account? I haven't received any details or read anywhere in the guidelines regarding JB exclusive releases...
Not sure what you are asking exactly..
Will this be discounted? Maybe, maybe not. You won't know 100% until 12:01 on rd haha

I really want Breds as much as I want Concords! Maybe December 2012 they release those next? We can only wonder haha.

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

I really want Breds as much as I want Concords! Maybe December 2012 they release those next? We can only wonder haha.

Same here bruh, same here. I missed a shot at getting those 10 years ago in December. I was a week late that time because I had went on a road trip to Columbis, Ohio during the time of the release. I mean it's a possibilty that the Columbias could get released. We'll never know until the end of this year.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Does anyone know the details purchasing these on RD through a Swoosh account? I haven't received any details or read anywhere in the guidelines regarding JB exclusive releases...
Will this be discounted? Maybe, maybe not. You won't know 100% until 12:01 on rd haha
It was just a general question on anything and everything about the shoes. However, I already got my answer. They will be discounted through Swoosh as there will be an ample supply distributed. The only thing left in question is if they set a limit as many people purchased multiples of the Cool Greys as well as how the website will be once flooded. Regardless, I only need/want one pair...

It was just a general question on anything and everything about the shoes. However, I already got my answer. They will be discounted through Swoosh as there will be an ample supply distributed. The only thing left in question is if they set a limit as many people purchased multiples of the Cool Greys as well as how the website will be once flooded. Regardless, I only need/want one pair...

Just cause its a GR doesn't mean it will be discounted.

Just cause its a GR doesn't mean it will be discounted.
I received my answer from a higher-up so I'll definitely take his word over yours. With that said, your speculation is null and void. Get back to me in 7 months though...

Back
Top Bottom