Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Its gonna be hilarious when Zyzz is the only one who received a box from SDS that has the price tag on it
laugh.gif

that would reopen the can of worms

indifferent.gif
@ milking this situation.
post the pictures of the shoes bro. you've blindly led hundreds of people on this website (and countless others) that SDS is legit without any concrete proof of this. now that you've received them, you're teasing everyone?

Post the pictures and get on with it.

zyzz why only post that box pic?

i dont get it.

why is everyone so damn mysterious with posting pics
just post the damn shoes and get it over with

now all of a sudden, my order has been stopped because of the claim. all he has to do is put the tracking number into the paypal transaction. the claim will be cancelled by paypal, he'll have his money returned and i will have my sneakers. its not difficult.

sorry, took a quick post and posted it.

was out with a few friends for the time being, will post pics in a few. gonna take some good ones and YES these shoes are beautiful an 100% authentic, real carbon fiber unlike what we have been seeing. they are exactly like the ones RMK has posted on his site.

gonna be a good Christmas
pimp.gif

pics coming up.

Whats a tracking #?
30t6p3b.gif
Ordered on the 17th and still no #
30t6p3b.gif
just the generic please give me 2 days for your tracking #. I am a very patient person but I hate being in the dark

Originally Posted by cubanref

Whats a tracking #?
30t6p3b.gif
Ordered on the 17th and still no #
30t6p3b.gif
just the generic please give me 2 days for your tracking #. I am a very patient person but I hate being in the dark

U did order a little bit later than the rest of us.  But should be getting it soon.

just got off the phone with payapl. only way theyre going to cancel the claim is if Jay inputs a working tracking number into our transaction on paypal. there are LOTS of claims open against him, so they are watching him. looks like theres going to be lots of refunds because Jay says hes too busy to input a tracking number. smh i will never buy from slamdunkspace again if i end up having to wait 10 days for a refund. I know Jay is watching this too. Its simple Jay, ship my shoes, use a working tracking number, and paypal will release the funds back in to your account

Alright, for those who have either filed a claim or escalated it to a dispute(prolly almost all of us)

Please try to get in contact with Jay asap. Bomb his email every hour or so, till he responds.

Most of the ppl who said, Jay can just provide the tracking, and everything should be ok is not entirely correct.

You see, when it is only a dispute, then yes, a tracking number provided by the seller would be sufficient.

However, when you escalate it to a claim, then its a bit of a different story. Now with paypal involved, Jay has to be able to show that you(the buyers) have contacted him in writing that you still want to keep the order for the shoes, and when given a choice between refund and shoes, you want the shoes. This has to be in writing, so Jay have something to show paypal. It is only with this kind of evidence, he can then send the shoes out.

So, everyone who still wants the shoes, get in touch with Jay to sort thing out. Just simply giving you the tracking will not solve the issues associated with DISPUTES.

Originally Posted by matt2126

just got off the phone with payapl. only way theyre going to cancel the claim is if Jay inputs a working tracking number into our transaction on paypal. there are LOTS of claims open against him, so they are watching him. looks like theres going to be lots of refunds because Jay says hes too busy to input a tracking number. smh i will never buy from slamdunkspace again if i end up having to wait 10 days for a refund. I know Jay is watching this too. Its simple Jay, ship my shoes, use a working tracking number, and paypal will release the funds back in to your account

If you have only filed a claim against Jay, and not a DISPUTE, then email him right away to let him know you only have a claim against him, and a working tracking number will solve the problem.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Alright, for those who have either filed a claim or escalated it to a dispute(prolly almost all of us)

Please try to get in contact with Jay asap. Bomb his email every hour or so, till he responds.

Most of the ppl who said, Jay can just provide the tracking, and everything should be ok is not entirely correct.

You see, when it is only a dispute, then yes, a tracking number provided by the seller would be sufficient.

However, when you escalate it to a claim, then its a bit of a different story. Now with paypal involved, Jay has to be able to show that you(the buyers) have contacted him in writing that you still want to keep the order for the shoes, and when given a choice between refund and shoes, you want the shoes. This has to be in writing, so Jay have something to show paypal. It is only with this kind of evidence, he can then send the shoes out.

So, everyone who still wants the shoes, get in touch with Jay to sort thing out. Just simply giving you the tracking will not solve the issues associated with DISPUTES.

thats exactly what i did;

Jay show this to paypal,
"i {name here}  do not want a refund, i want the item i purchased, air jordan xi concord mens sz 13. i am willing to cancel my claim for the said item.no refund"

i hope this helps, thank you Jay
-Matt

and i have emailed him 6 times since noon 

Jay show this to paypal,
"i {name here}  do not want a refund, i want the item i purchased, air jordan xi concord mens sz 13. i am willing to cancel my claim for the said item.no refund"

-Matt

Claim or dispute?

I filed a claim but DID NOT escalate. He replied and said tracking will work friday-saturday, after the dispute. I am giving this extra leeway for him to come through. If he does not, and tells me to cancel claim, then i will just escalate to get refund. And never buy from him again. Such BS

If you have only filed a claim against Jay, and not a DISPUTE, then email him right away to let him know you only have a claim against him, and a working tracking number will solve the problem.

this is the same issue I had, and had a subsequent argument over twitter...he won't ship if even a claim is opened..and I explained that if I close it, I can never open the same claim again...I don't care if his shoes drip gold, I am glad that I got my refund and would rather pay $20 more to get them from RMK or wait and pay $220 and get them from DDS or Citysole...

cannot stress it enough...while these shoes are made with nike sanctioned materials and probably in the same factories...they themselves are not nike authorized pairs and I am glad I'm not supporting Jay or AR

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

I filed a claim but DID NOT escalate. He replied and said tracking will work friday-saturday, after the dispute. I am giving this extra leeway for him to come through. If he does not, and tells me to cancel claim, then i will just escalate to get refund. And never buy from him again. Such BS

If you did not escalate, then you are in good hands.  I would still suggest you to keep emailing him, till your tracking works.

You will be psyched when the shoes come.

Jay show this to paypal,

-Matt

Claim or dispute?
claim

Originally Posted by Litflynt

this is the same issue I had, and had a subsequent argument over twitter...he won't ship if even a claim is opened..and I explained that if I close it, I can never open the same claim again...I don't care if his shoes drip gold, I am glad that I got my refund and would rather pay $20 more to get them from RMK or wait and pay $220 and get them from DDS or Citysole...

cannot stress it enough...while these shoes are made with nike sanctioned materials and probably in the same factories...they themselves are not nike authorized pairs and I am glad I'm not supporting Jay or AR

Hey, if you are still interested in buying from SDS let me know.  I know you had some bad experience first time buying from SDS.  Jay would defintely like for a chance to redeem himself. 

Let me know, I will see to it that you get it.

Jay show this to paypal,

-Matt

Claim or dispute?
claim

Message me your email address for communication with Jay.

Jay show this to paypal,

-Matt

Claim or dispute?
claim

jay just responded to me and said this;

"Got it my friend!
We shipped your pair out ASAP!
Thank you!
Best Regards
Jay"

as soon as the tracking works, ill make sure the claim is cancelled. to be 100% honest, the communication has been great, especially with how many claims there are, you just have to email him a lot.

If you did not escalate, then you are in good hands.  I would still suggest you to keep emailing him, till your tracking works.

Yea i did not escalate. Allowing him to redeem himself. I have till sept. 13th to escalate. Yea i am hoping for the best with the kicks. I emailed him twice today. Still very disappointed in the space jams. carbon fiber is a bit flexible. So if i have to escalate the claim, get refund then i'll wont look back on this early buying thing.

how are you guys contacting him? though his website? is there a faster way to get him to respond? since its annoying that it takes me a whole day to get a response when going through his website.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Yea i did not escalate. Allowing him to redeem himself. I have till sept. 13th to escalate. Yea i am hoping for the best with the kicks. I emailed him twice today. Still very disappointed in the space jams. carbon fiber is a bit flexible. So if i have to escalate the claim, get refund then i'll wont look back on this early buying thing.

Are you sure its flexible and not an over-reaction?  Does it bend like the video of a AR pair of concords?  and how come you did not return the SJ.  If you havent worn them, full refund is still available for them.

Back
Top Bottom