Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by racsjh

Originally Posted by bhcizme916

Hope I'm not late on this one but....Official RD pairs WILL have milky toe...

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...o-concord-a-closer-look/

So that means Air Randy Pair are fake right?
those are the same pics that are posted at RMKstore

dont know why sneakerfiles would confirm this is the shoe (if it is then great)

i just want to know according to the CG and SJ release do any of you guys remember when JB posted their official pics?
how many months before RD?

Zyzz's pics look official.
smokin.gif

my pair i got from air randy yesterday has the milky toe. i'll try to post pics later. back has some creasing and the 23 on the left shoe is a little crooked, but i'm not sweating it.

Originally Posted by jecca650

zyzz those are on point! good stuff.
finally
zyzz those look real nice i must admit
can we see a close-up of both shoes from behind to see the PL cut?
as well as a close-up pick of the 23 on the box to see if its sticker-ed on or has the indentation
thanks

23penny? nooblee? THOUGHTS?????

Eddo lol how are you able to contact him now and offering refunds and offering to get a hold of Jay now?

I thought you were still waiting for your pair before you decided if they were legit or not? Have we seen any pairs from Jay yet or somethin?

I'm trippin right now not understanding why if you're(Jay) gonna talk to people you just randomly picked 2 people on NT to respond to and thats it?

EDIT: Those ones above look on point, wow. Lee? Those seem to have the good CF, jumpman has fingers, ball isnt touching the heel. Milky toes.

i asked Jay and he told me the pair i got is exactly what everyone else is getting. 100% legit and these arent B-grade either. not a single flaw, dent, wrinkle, messed up or loose stitch or anything.

im impressed to be honest and these are SICK!

Zyzz pics look great

jay must have examined his pair before sending

just kidding , good to see SDS come through for you

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Eddo lol how are you able to contact him now and offering refunds and offering to get a hold of Jay now?

I thought you were still waiting for your pair before you decided if they were legit or not? Have we seen any pairs from Jay yet or somethin?

I'm trippin right now not understanding why if you're(Jay) gonna talk to people you just randomly picked 2 people on NT to respond to and thats it?

EDIT: Those ones above look on point, wow. Lee? Those seem to have the good CF, jumpman has fingers, ball isnt touching the heel. Milky toes.

yes, i have been able to get in touch with him.  His Chinese is a lot better than his English.  Thats what I am playing the role of santa's little helper right now...........oh god, ppl are gonna say i am on his payroll now.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i asked Jay and he told me the pair i got is exactly what everyone else is getting. 100% legit and these arent B-grade either. not a single flaw, dent, wrinkle, messed up or loose stitch or anything.

Bro, your shoes/pics are the real deal. SDS keeps his word when it comes to authentic merchandise, yeah he was hiding for a bit but for a good reason. Now I'm actually more excited to get my pair soon. Soon as my tracking number starts working!!!
mad.gif
but I'm excited like a little kid with a new toy..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

Bro, your shoes/pics are the real deal. SDS keeps his word when it comes to authentic merchandise, yeah he was hiding for a bit but for a good reason. Now I'm actually more excited to get my pair soon. Soon as my tracking number starts working!!!
mad.gif
but I'm excited like a little kid with a new toy..
laugh.gif

Just make sure you keep emailing him every so often till your tracking works.  He might respond slow, but rest assured he reads them.

Originally Posted by Freeze

ugh that patent cut is sooo damn low tho. =/

they look perfect imo (can't expect 01' cuts on the 11's his pair look better than expected)& once more SDS orders roll in if they all look like zyzz's i might cop..... but for now my $280 is still tucked

ugh that patent cut is sooo damn low tho. =/

not sure if srs...

in terms of what i truly want...very srs..

4753918675_368848dc54.jpg

we all WANT THAT but to expect it is downright nuts honestly
but its def close

Back
Top Bottom