Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by OG2345

Anyone's tracking number still not working???

My order no. is #490 and ordered on 8/2 and still nothing.......
indifferent.gif

i ordered 7/29 order# 394 and the tracking dont work.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Seriously. I see the pictures and i want the shoes bad but at the same time SDS has almost $280 of my mine and is doing nothing about my order....

Originally Posted by Zyzz

everyone who ordered from SDS will receive pairs exactly like mine

Exactly what im thinking.

I will post up my pair from promo-shoes as well.  Their pictures are same as RMK pictures (LEGIT) and they are at a higher price point and are only shipping out pairs they have "IN STOCK/READY TO BE SHIPPED SAME DAY."

I'm sure SDS, Promoshoes, RMK are only shipping LEGIT pairs.  We will wait and see once more people post pics.

Looks like AR oversold, tried to pull a slick one mixing in fakes in their shipment to fulfill orders and holding on to people's money. (why else?  Refunds no Q's asked? CMON MAN)

From what i've seen from AR's fake pairs are:

1:smile: jumpman is too close to the heel tab
2.) translucent toe (non opaque)
3.) jumpman ball is touching the circle on bottom of sole (needs more spacing)
4.) memory foam carbon fiber (funk master flexing)
5.) jumpman stitch count seems less (leaving you with either:  pacman or noob saibot)

zyzz pair is LEGIT and if the rest of SDS pair ship out that way, you know SDS is doing business right by waiting for the LEGIT pairs to arrive then ship.  (causing the delay)

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

For anyone who's trackin isn't working.. What sizes are you waiting for? There may be a common size that is missing in his inventory maybe Rhys why some still have shipped.

Im order 517, I got a 9.5 an 10.5 for a friend if that helps. My tracking just started working about 7 hrs ago, still in China somewhere.

Mines a size 12

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Exactly what im thinking.

I will post up my pair from promo-shoes as well.  Their pictures are same as RMK pictures (LEGIT) and they are at a higher price point and are only shipping out pairs they have "IN STOCK/READY TO BE SHIPPED SAME DAY."

I'm sure SDS, Promoshoes, RMK are only shipping LEGIT pairs.  We will wait and see once more people post pics.

Looks like AR oversold, tried to pull a slick one mixing in fakes in their shipment to fulfill orders and holding on to people's money. (why else?  Refunds no Q's asked? CMON MAN)

5.) jumpman stitch count seems less (leaving you with either:  pacman or noob saibot)

zyzz pair is LEGIT and if the rest of SDS pair ship out that way, you know SDS is doing business right by waiting for the LEGIT pairs to arrive then ship.  (causing the delay)

but he should not have said shoes were shipped (last week), and lie about EMS tracking taking long to update.
tired.gif
. And my tracking still does not work. and i ordered the first day he had them up

he didnt get his shipment when intended and if he did it was either those C-grade or fakes that are going around. he didnt want to send people garbage shoes like with what happened with the space jams. sure he took a long time but in the end everyone is gonna be getting 100% legit shoes.

you guys are protected by paypal and credit cards and i dont even think anyone is close to the 45 days so you guys are all good. the wait was worth it IMO but then again others might not agree but like i said in the end your getting your monies worth unlike those who ordered from other sellers and are getting horrible shoes.

SDS handled the situation poorly and we all can agree but in the end we all are getting the best kicks and honestly thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

but he should not have said shoes were shipped (last week), and lie about EMS tracking taking long to update.
tired.gif
. And my tracking still does not work. and i ordered the first day he had them up
I feel you.  I know its bad business ethics and im not supporting what they did, but at least they aint droppin F bombs, sending out fakes, shutting down their sites "for maintenence."

I'd rather wait a lil longer for an authentic pair, than having my tracking number work and hoping I'm a lucky one that's not going to get a fake that was thrown in the mix of some authentic pairs.

That's why I didn't order from SDS.  I waited.  When promoshoes said they have authentic pairs in stock and ready to be shipped, thats when I jumped on it.  I'd rather pay a lil more for peace of mind and good customer service than roll the dice and getting a headache/stressing out over a few bucks.
I really appreciated that when I ordered 3 size 10s, they emailed me immediately stating they only had 2 10s in stock giving me option on what I wanted to do (get a 9.5 or 10.5 or refund).  They refunded me immediately and posted a working tracking number that same day.  

That being said I will most likely order more from promoshoes if they get a restock or RMK once they get their shipment.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Lol ... meanwhile my pair from AR have NONE of those problems.

So basically everything nooblee said was true. SDS, AR, etc. received a bunch of fakes and a tiny bit of the real ones. AR just went ahead and sent out a mixture of fakes and reals, while SDS is trying to get everything straightened out and send out real shoes? Props to lee. man I'm not going to lie I really didn't believe what you were saying but everything you said has come to fruition. I would be highly skeptical of my pair if I had one from AR. And we can't say much for SDS because zyzz's pair is the only one we've seen.

And jay, if you're reading this, please refund my money bro.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Lol ... meanwhile my pair from AR have NONE of those problems.
Not saying yours are fake.  Yours look LEGIT to me.  That being said...

Im sure AR sent out LEGIT pairs.  But he didn't have enough to go around (guessing the amount he oversold).
I believe NoobLee or someone else saying they he sent out a mix of fakes and authentics to fulfill most of his orders and he still oversold/backordered (holding on to people's money)
When people keep complaining about non shipments/non working tracking numbers, my best bet is he folded and decided to ship out fakes that he inspected that "looked good enough to pass" to quiet his irrate customers.

If you guys haven't checked twitter lately, here's a response from one of Jay's worker that he responded to me when I sent emails and messages about no tracking info yet even when I ordered on 8/2 and so forth:

@SlamDunkSpace Jay

"by end of weekend if anything. if you paid for shoes you will get them. no worries"

And also said this about Zyzz's Concords haha
laugh.gif

@SlamDunkSpace Jay

please check NIKETALK for first hand pics of what you guys will be receiving! as always we promised best quality authentic CONCORDS!!

well you clearly got lucky unlike many others who received shoes from him.

I think I speak for many of us when I say this, but we may just be saying the same thing about you in a few weeks.  

Originally Posted by Stoker55

I think I speak for many of us when I say this, but we may just be saying the same thing about you in a few weeks.  

naw son. like i said i clearly asked him "will all orders receive the exact shoes i got today" his answer was Yes. dude aint gonna lie.

i had faith in him the whole time, those who still believed in him and didnt file a claim will be happy. relieved and happy.

^ Nice! Good thing I was optimistic the whole time and never opened a claim or dispute... But hey Zyzz, did you get the free insole or is that out the window? As long as I get some legit kicks that look like yours I'm happy. Your pair looks fresh as hell.

i never requested them nor was told i would be getting them. not that i care. i already bought insoles from him over a year ago and dont use them.

Originally Posted by Stoker55

naw son. like i said i clearly asked him "will all orders receive the exact shoes i got today" his answer was Yes. dude aint gonna lie.

i had faith in him the whole time, those who still believed in him and didnt file a claim will be happy. relieved and happy.

laugh.gif
 oh.  many have been lied to.  repeatedly
clearly you are associated with him in a way that no-one else is.  i'm sure he had every intention of allowing you to receive the first pair, and wisely took the time to ensure that it was flawless.

thankfully, you're constant broadcasting, advertising, and co-signing of this website will cease in the coming weeks.

good luck to all of those who have ordered.

dude stop, once again people will receive shoes exactly like mine and authentic. end of story/

go count pennys and wait til december quit bashing when i provided proof of what i said i was gonna receive. AUTHENTIC SHOES!

dude stop, once again people will receive shoes exactly like mine and authentic. end of story/

go count pennys and wait til december quit bashing when i provided proof of what i said i was gonna receive. AUTHENTIC SHOES!

it's not the "end of story"
hundreds of customers are waiting to receive shoes "just like yours"

hell, hundreds of customers are STILL waiting to receive tracking numbers "just like yours".

bashing?  you're sounding a bit defensive, champ.  

why don't you give the slurping a rest for a while, i'm sure your jaw is sore and you've already provided the community with the only service you had the potential to be good for. 

thank you for the pics.

Yo get off Zyzz until the other SDS pairs arrive.......I think its only fair......fa realsies
smile.gif

Ive been a critic from the beginning but I cant deny his pair looks good so, with that being said Im giving SDS the benefit of the doubt until others get theirs
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom