Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by generaiya

This.
Generaiya had all 13 pairs he ordered refunded. Would rather just wait and order these off Nike.com when they release like the common, average Jordan brand consumer than deal with suspect pairs floating in from the grey market.

well, you ordered 13 pairs, so you must have wanted to resell.......I mean unless you have more than 2 feet......

and you cant order 13 pairs of NDC either.
Generaiya was going to let 5 pairs go to friends at "retail". Generaiya looked to keep a pair for himself. And Generaiya planned to go to Flight Club to dump the rest. This is why Generaiya bought nearly a full size run, not to mention that SDS was charging less when you bought a dozen pairs.
Yes, Generaiya is aware that he can't order 13 pairs off NDC. But Generaiya has EASILY gotten 4-6 pairs off NDC for the last two Jordan Brand releases. Not to mention pairs at below retail from people in the sneaker community.

That being said... Generaiya would like to know...

What. Was. Your. Point? 
indifferent.gif

You're right, i was being an +%+.  Sorry.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you guys know again,

If you have a claim or dispute open against Jay, please keep emailing him to let him know you want to buy the shoes instead of the refund, if that is what you want.

I must say that if you have a claim/dispute open, do not close it, just email Jay and let him know you still want the shoes, so Jay has something in writing.

Oh and one more thing. Asia time is about 12 hours ahead of US time. So when you are mass emailing Jay in the morning, it is night time in Asia, so if Jay hasnt responded, it is very likely he's gone to bed.

Originally Posted by jecca650

So basically everything nooblee said was true. SDS, AR, etc. received a bunch of fakes and a tiny bit of the real ones. AR just went ahead and sent out a mixture of fakes and reals, while SDS is trying to get everything straightened out and send out real shoes? Props to lee. man I'm not going to lie I really didn't believe what you were saying but everything you said has come to fruition. I would be highly skeptical of my pair if I had one from AR. And we can't say much for SDS because zyzz's pair is the only one we've seen.

And jay, if you're reading this, please refund my money bro.
alien.gif
You prolly missed a post of mine.

Just wanted to let you know, because of the amount of dispute/claim open again Jay, paypal has placed a lot of limits on his account.  That is what's causing the delay in refund.

He's expecting things with paypal to resolve starting next week, though it is possible it could drag on longer.  It all depends on when ppl start receiving their shoes.

I walked around in mine and they feel exactly like cdp 11's, spacejams, and coolgreys... So any blue tinted sole has to have a milky toe?? Hmmm...

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

but he should not have said shoes were shipped (last week), and lie about EMS tracking taking long to update.
tired.gif
. And my tracking still does not work. and i ordered the first day he had them up
I feel you.  I know its bad business ethics and im not supporting what they did, but at least they aint droppin F bombs, sending out fakes, shutting down their sites "for maintenence."

I'd rather wait a lil longer for an authentic pair, than having my tracking number work and hoping I'm a lucky one that's not going to get a fake that was thrown in the mix of some authentic pairs.

That's why I didn't order from SDS.  I waited.  When promoshoes said they have authentic pairs in stock and ready to be shipped, thats when I jumped on it.  I'd rather pay a lil more for peace of mind and good customer service than roll the dice and getting a headache/stressing out over a few bucks.
I really appreciated that when I ordered 3 size 10s, they emailed me immediately stating they only had 2 10s in stock giving me option on what I wanted to do (get a 9.5 or 10.5 or refund).  They refunded me immediately and posted a working tracking number that same day.  

That being said I will most likely order more from promoshoes if they get a restock or RMK once they get their shipment.

Lmao @F bombs. Overall, they both ____ major balls

eddo1005 has been very helpful, going out of his way to cantact people and let them know whats going on. i know Jay doesnt really speak english too well, which is evident in his emails. thank you for your help man, i appreciate it

Glad my NT fam has each other's back on SDS and so forth...

Thanks guys...

btw tracking # still not working...tomorrow or Sunday might check again...
indifferent.gif

I should be getting my pairs next week. I will post comparison pics for you. I ordered 1 pair from randy and 1 pair from SDS

So I guess now it's safe to say that randy was moving fake pairs? And I like the definitive differences we've been able to point out (spacing of the lines that form the 2 and the 3, stitching, and the orientation of the jumpman). And big up's to nooblee for giving us the thread count on the jumpman logo. You can definitely tell that the fake pairs have much less thread used on the jumpman than the real joints.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by jecca650

So basically everything nooblee said was true. SDS, AR, etc. received a bunch of fakes and a tiny bit of the real ones. AR just went ahead and sent out a mixture of fakes and reals, while SDS is trying to get everything straightened out and send out real shoes? Props to lee. man I'm not going to lie I really didn't believe what you were saying but everything you said has come to fruition. I would be highly skeptical of my pair if I had one from AR. And we can't say much for SDS because zyzz's pair is the only one we've seen.

And jay, if you're reading this, please refund my money bro.
alien.gif
You prolly missed a post of mine.

Just wanted to let you know, because of the amount of dispute/claim open again Jay, paypal has placed a lot of limits on his account.  That is what's causing the delay in refund.

He's expecting things with paypal to resolve starting next week, though it is possible it could drag on longer.  It all depends on when ppl start receiving their shoes.
 Cool thanks.

And I imagine the pair in that video a page back are fake?
indifferent.gif

damn I can't get over how beautiful the pair Zyzz posted is. Makes me kind of wish I waited a lil longer to escalate my dispute, but can't tolerate people playing games with my money like that. I can't wait for december!!

Patience was a virtue, jay waited out for legit pairs while randy couldnt resist and caved in for mostly b grades and tarnished his rep.

so let me get this straight, Jay from SDS still hasn't shipped anyone's concords that PREORDERED earlier this month?

been busy with work and still have tried using the tracking number he provided. but from the sound of it. it doesn't work any way

thanks

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

so let me get this straight, Jay from SDS still hasn't shipped anyone's concords that PREORDERED earlier this month?

been busy with work and still have tried using the tracking number he provided. but from the sound of it. it doesn't work any way

thanks
Hes shipped his first shipment recently, their was a delay because of him waiting out too get the authentic concords

Just got this from jay:Hello my dear friend!How are you?Very sorry for delay! Your tracking number will update on Monday or Sunday.. please check on NIKETALK some people tracking already working,and some people already received shoes. Your tracking number will working soon, and please support us when you receive shoes and happy for it!Any more question please let me know!Best regardsJay

I think this is insanity.
roll.gif
The mob is calling for blood and they don't really know what they are talking about. There has been a snowball reaction. People on here let others hype them up. There are people on here who SWEAR by slamdunkspace and ever make videos acting like they got their shoes from magical guys on Ebay. But, now because their package didn't arrive in 5 days want to say all early sellers are fake dealers. Come on, you know something ain't right to get the stuff early before now because you're not getting your way u want to try to shut down the site and raise hell with paypal. Get real, a lot of you guys on here need to calm down. And remember if you can't take a $250 loss then you shouldn't shop on the internet, or anywhere but the dollar store actually.

I mean this with good intentions. I see a lot of people who aren't even joining this discussion that could pretty much shut down the thread. I just want to send my respect to all.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

some dude just posted this vid, he got them from randy.

�

Dang it , that's my size too! Seeing them in my size, I wanna see a video of zyzz's pair.

Jay just emailed me, he said he had to reahip my shoes. I have a claim, but sent an email stating I'd cancel the claim as long as he shipped the shoes, gives him proof for paypal so the money can be released back into his account. I'm hoping I have my tracking number working ASAP.

I gave him the same but he isn't responding to me anymore. It's whatever at this point. Ready to take my money back and move on if I can't get responses from the seller or site.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

I gave him the same but he isn't responding to me anymore. It's whatever at this point. Ready to take my money back and move on if I can't get responses from the seller or site.

working on it.

Back
Top Bottom