Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

All this back and forth about sites keeps me from pulling the trigger, but i need a pair before release date...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Every year it never fails. Someone comes on here crying because their connect fell threw. It costs too much to stay loyal. This is my only jordan purchase for the whole year. I dont trust no man/ woman.

I hear you bro but if your a collector you should show loyalty to certain spots so you can be recognized.as a regular yea it may cost to be loyal but it cost to collect but I don't trust everyone but I trust my connect

I dont collect Jays. I never did I. I never understood the whole collecting of tennis shoes. It just seems like a waste of money imo. Unless you collect game worn signed my J himself. It seems pointless imo.

some say its pointless some say its an investment or even a lifestyle but me I wasn't a collector till I joined NT it kind f influenced me years back but it's your opinion why join NT if your views of collecting are that way tho

I hear you bro but if your a collector you should show loyalty to certain spots so you can be recognized.as a regular yea it may cost to be loyal but it cost to collect but I don't trust everyone but I trust my connect

This is something a lot of dudes on here do not understand. If you are a regular somewhere, you WILL be taken care of.

Did these already come out somewhere? if not, how the hell are these being received 6 months early at most?

that just doesnt make sense.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Did these already come out somewhere? if not, how the hell are these being received 6 months early at most?

that just doesnt make sense.

Most shoes are made a good 7 to 8 months prior to it being released.  You think the shoes are create a month before release date?  By the middle of September, Nike/JB will already have everything Quality Assured and ready to be shipped out for a Dec 23rd release.  A lot of these early pairs are just straight off of the assembly lime and haven't gone through the proper quality assurance checks.

I worry about getting these but not too worried, my 40 something pairs have all been purchased retail, so I should be good

So i got my tracking number and it wasnt working..after waiting until people stared having working tracking numbers i emailed him 3 times..He said he didnt have a size 11.5 and asked me to go either up or down...So i went down..hopefully my tracking number will work soon

For those of you that filed a claim on paypal did you just file a dispute or did you escalade it to a claim? I ask because I'm trying to file a dispute and I get this message from paypal

Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

I've sent emails to Jay asking for tracking # and he keeps saying that it should work in the next few days. I keep telling him that I don't have one yet and that I just want to know if he can fulfill my order and today he sends me an email saying that I will have my refund asap lol. I'm so confused with whats going on with him....terrible customer service
30t6p3b.gif
he should at least read the emails and not skim through them

Originally Posted by cez

For those of you that filed a claim on paypal did you just file a dispute or did you escalade it to a claim? I ask because I'm trying to file a dispute and I get this message from paypal

Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome.

I've sent emails to Jay asking for tracking # and he keeps saying that it should work in the next few days. I keep telling him that I don't have one yet and that I just want to know if he can fulfill my order and today he sends me an email saying that I will have my refund asap lol. I'm so confused with whats going on with him....terrible customer service
30t6p3b.gif
if you want your shoes, keep emailing him saying you want your shoes, give him your order number, and keep telling him that you have not received tracking number. i kno it is frustrating talking to him. its like talking to a person with down syndrome, no offense to anyone. but he does not answer your questions a lot of the time, and give you that automated response.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I believe Jay doesn't have 1/2 size.

indifferent.gif

yea he does

I've order a sz10 and a 10.5, last night i got an email saying that the tracking will work within a few hour and this morning i got another email saying the tracking will work on tues or weds WTH!!!! This is getting rediculous...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by cez

30t6p3b.gif
if you want your shoes, keep emailing him saying you want your shoes, give him your order number, and keep telling him that you have not received tracking number. i kno it is frustrating talking to him. its like talking to a person with down syndrome, no offense to anyone. but he does not answer your questions a lot of the time, and give you that automated response.
Thanks I'll keep emailing him. Lol at the DS comment
But yeah it really is frustrating trying to get real response from him. 

Anybody getting this message when trying to dispute on paypal??

"Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome."

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

This is something a lot of dudes on here do not understand. If you are a regular somewhere, you WILL be taken care of.

yup now my size 11.5 is always held for me an if it is worth copping 2 I can grab size 12 also but he wear 11 so I can't get that its his

Originally Posted by cez

"Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute. By escalating your dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome."

I was able to get the dispute in a few days ago and he has replied a few times. finally got the tracking to work. maybe he has so many disputes that he's restricted from replying?
Either way if your tracking dont work by Tuesday Wednesday, after constantly emailing him, you should dispute it.  if you escalate it, you'll likely not get your kicks, and paypal will likely issue you the refund based on his history of having so many disputes/claims.

Originally Posted by cez

I was able to get the dispute in a few days ago and he has replied a few times. finally got the tracking to work. maybe he has so many disputes that he's restricted from replying?
Either way if your tracking dont work by Tuesday Wednesday, after constantly emailing him, you should dispute it.  if you escalate it, you'll likely not get your kicks, and paypal will likely issue you the refund based on his history of having so many disputes/claims.
That is false!  I have an escalated dispute open and my shoes are currently on the way. 
All an escalated dispute does is gives the seller ten days from the day you escalated it to contact pay pal and provide either a tracking number or an explanation.  The escalation actually protects you even more.  If when my shoes arrive, I am not satisfied and they are deemed fake - i can just upgrade my escalated claim from non shipped item to not as described and get my money back.  If you have an escalated claim against Jay,  just e-mail him your order number and inform him that you don't want a refund and that you want your shoes shipped.

Once he provides pay pal with a tracking number, you should get the following e-mail from pay pal:

Hello (left my name blank),

We are currently investigating your complaint that you never received the

item you purchased on Jul 29, 2011 from  

-----------------------------------

Transaction details

-----------------------------------
Seller's Name:  

Seller's Email: [email protected]

Seller's Transaction ID: 8VF363340V32*****

Transaction Date: Jul 29, 2011

Transaction Amount: -$278.20 USD

Your Transaction ID: 4F748687EM0******

Case Number: PP-001-***********

Buyer's Transaction ID: 4F74868**********

The seller has responded to our request for tracking information. We

haven't confirmed the tracking information yet but wanted to share the

seller's response with you.

Tracking Company: EMS

Tracking Number: EE6**********

If you have received your item, please cancel your complaint by clicking

the link below:

You're covered whichever way this may turn out by going that route.  Don't give out bad info if you don't know the process.

@jay, i said likely, not definitely.... thanks for clarifying

I meant no ill will by it, sorry if it come off that way.  There is just a lot of confusion in this thread and didn't want anyone getting misinformed.

Back
Top Bottom