Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by dalyte1

Excess glue
sick.gif
AJ-12 on first pic?!?!?!?!
nerd.gif

Randy dropped some mad SOY sauce on your shoes brah!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

on those last few pics i just feel bad for ya bro
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Watch the official pictures have one shoe with a clear toe cap and the other with an opaque toe.

That would be the icing on the cake for most people LoL

My pics.  Not as pretty as some people's because I wear my shoes 
laugh.gif
.  The shoes are ALMOST flawless, however, the tongues have a wrinkle that I cant figure out how to remove.  Haven't unlaced them yet tho
ohwell.gif
.  The box seems to be of the same quality as the others but the indentations for the Jumpman and "23" aren't as defined.

With flash

Without flash

Man, i miss my 01 retro. Left it at Chicago, because the tropical weather in Taiwan would kill it.

shape and PL cut is superior on the 01s. But i get to beat on the 2011s without feeling bad.

EDIT:  Took some pics under natural sunlight.

Whoever posted them Concords up top you definately need to be sending them back ASAP.The stiching is actually missing the tag inside as all 9's for the upc code and whatever that is with aj-12 on it should be a good sign that something fishy about that pair.

So Paypal gave me my refund just now. Took about a week. Might try my luck with promo shoes or wait until a local spot gets them

After keeping up with this thread for weeks now, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm waiting to purchase these in-store.

Not a knock on anyone who purchased early, but I guess I need peace of mind that my shoes are definitely legit. I'd rather risk not getting them on release date than easily cop a pair that I'm unsure of. Fakes (or potential fakes) I just can't do.

I'll wait to see if when Kixclusive gets them this week if I want to get them early.

If not I can wait to release date

Can't wait till Noob keeps giving us information
happy.gif

But the hunger for Apple products is insatiable there. That's why stores have begun to sell the products without Apple's permission, while others are hawking cheaper, lower-quality gadgets that are aesthetically similar and bear the chic Apple logo.

China's Guangdong province, the country's most populous region, has become a hub for manufacturing and selling counterfeit Apple products, two of the newly surfaced cables say. The Foxconn Technology Group, which assembles products for Apple, operates factories in Guangdong.

Workers typically smuggle parts from the facilities in order to make replicas, said Lilach Nachum, an international business professor for Baruch College in New York who travels frequently to Asia. It's the cost of doing business in China, where many American companies go for inexpensive labor and efficient industrial plants, she said.

ONE OF THE REASONS NIKE DOES NOTHING ABOUT JORDAN/NIKE MATERIALS 

I mean judging from the recently released white/black 11 low, I dont see why JB would all of a sudden change from a non translucent sole, to one that is translucent in the toe area. On top of that, the pairs from Promo and SDS so far have looked better overall, plus there are no soy sauce stains, indentions in the midsole, and jumpmans that look like a ninjas with mohawks. I seriously feel bad for those of you that spent 280 bucks to receive pairs that are flawed, and stained.

pairs from AR doesn't look good, lots of quality issues... same as pairs of our local resellers with transluscent toe.. I'll probably pass on early pairs and wait for RD.

seeing that fugazi pair from AR and its fake size tag/upc numbers, I decided to take a pic of mine:  (LEGIT with NO 99999999999)

2yk1cp2.jpg

Damn here's another pic for the fiends:  I can't stop looking at them and how flawless they are!!!  FIRE!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2d6lh1s.jpg

Here another pic I tried to get of all the legit checks in one shot:

bdurzk.jpg

Also, the people who have been pm'ing me with the same questions:  I got them from www DOT promo-shoes DOT com

Sidenote:  LMFAO at tupac jumpman and alfalfa jumpman.  Dude, return them joints.  It's obviously fakes.  AR has the "No Qs asked return policy" LOL

Originally Posted by dalyte1

These were stuck in NY Customs since the 17th. Tracking stopped updating and just popped up at my local post office this morning.
Got these from Air Randy
ohwell.gif
Clear toe cap

NoobLee can you check these for me please.

Excess glue
sick.gif

Hole but no serial number stamping. Can see the shape of the air unit

this shoe is a mistake.. you should ask for a refund asap.. smh @ air randy. . 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^
this pair has got to be the worst pair ive seen yet. Alfalfa jumpman. Barcode midsole soy sauce stains smfh. That has to be returned

Back
Top Bottom