Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by matt2126

Size 13....tracking still doesn't work. I'm beginning to think he doesn't even have a 13 in stock, just like the 11.5 it's a shame, I know I'm gonna end up getting my refund and not the shoes. I will not reorder unless I get this pair

He has 13's man because my tracking for a 13 is working. i ordered on the 7th of Aug and my order number is 585.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

People need to let people be!

As stated before it's not your bread and you're not the one in the position to make a decision for someone else.

You may want this, but the next man want's that and it's okay.

To have a opinion is one thing to try to get people to believe your opinion is the right opinion is BS.

Like people stated 280 to some is disposable income. People may say they could be doing a lot of other things with their money if they had bread to blow like that, but bottom line is it's their scratch!

I don't consider the SJs fake just cause they weren't authorized to be produced. At the end of the day it's all the same materials they would use for the release pairs. If your mans worked at a place that made Ipods for example and he was a licensed builder, he built you one with OEM Apple parts, using Apples tools inside the Apple factory, but was not authorized by Apple to be made do you consider it fake still?

Yea I would but I would still use it, just like people use other cheap mp3 players. 
We are talking about sneakers which is a totally different, because the amount of fakes being made just pollutes the for lack of better words "sea" of real kicks out there which for one isn't fair to those who cop real sneaks, and isn't fair to the companies that own the rights to a specific product.
Do I really care about the companies no, but I do care about the fact there are people who waited hours in line because of a shoe they love, and its not fair to the sneaker community as a whole for someone to buy a fake/variant whenever they feel like it. But you right its y'all bread spend it on fakes, im sure the majority of us will spend them on real ones 
wink.gif

My pair from Randy came today. The ONLY problem is the the tongue is wrinkle. These definitely didn't pass any QC checks. Ill post pics later.

Have any of you guys thought that this may be Nike's way of getting rid of resellers is buy mass producing these and letting people sell them early which kills the resell value later?Think for a minute.These will be a GR which means thousands will be produce and sold.Now add in the thousands that are being purchased early.So the market is going to be so flooded with these that resellers will be stuck with em and not be able to get that $300 or w/e for them.It does suck because you wont be able to tell an early release pair from a RD pair.So to all get them how ever you feel comfortable and stop scutinizing everybody else for getting it the way they get it.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Have any of you guys thought that this may be Nike's way of getting rid of resellers is buy mass producing these and letting people sell them early which kills the resell value later?Think for a minute.These will be a GR which means thousands will be produce and sold.Now add in the thousands that are being purchased early.So the market is going to be so flooded with these that resellers will be stuck with em and not be able to get that $300 or w/e for them.It does suck because you wont be able to tell an early release pair from a RD pair.So to all get them how ever you feel comfortable and stop scutinizing everybody else for getting it the way they get it.
Nike could give a damn about re sellers, at the end of the day all of their product moves and thats all they care about. What others do with the product doesn't matter to them. Burn them sell them eat them they don't care they got they money

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

As stated before it's not your bread and you're not the one in the position to make a decision for someone else.

To have a opinion is one thing to try to get people to believe your opinion is the right opinion is BS.

Like people stated 280 to some is disposable income. People may say they could be doing a lot of other things with their money if they had bread to blow like that, but bottom line is it's their scratch!

I don't consider the SJs fake just cause they weren't authorized to be produced. At the end of the day it's all the same materials they would use for the release pairs. If your mans worked at a place that made Ipods for example and he was a licensed builder, he built you one with OEM Apple parts, using Apples tools inside the Apple factory, but was not authorized by Apple to be made do you consider it fake still?

Yea I would but I would still use it, just like people use other cheap mp3 players. 
We are talking about sneakers which is a totally different, because the amount of fakes being made just pollutes the for lack of better words "sea" of real kicks out there which for one isn't fair to those who cop real sneaks, and isn't fair to the companies that own the rights to a specific product.
Do I really care about the companies no, but I do care about the fact there are people who waited hours in line because of a shoe they love, and its not fair to the sneaker community as a whole for someone to buy a fake/variant whenever they feel like it. But you right its y'all bread spend it on fakes, im sure the majority of us will spend them on real ones 
wink.gif

I respect that!

To be fair though there hasn't been any release photos of the concords, so we don't have anything to base if the kicks are real or not. As far as I know no one at Nike has stepped forward and said hey these are not legit.

As for the SJs I guess it's up to what you define as fake or not.

One last question not XI related

Remember back in the days when customizing shoes was real hot and certain dudes were taking dunks and adding trainer straps to them. I believe they sold a limited run for a pretty high price. Do you consider those fake? I mean they started out as real shoes, but have been modified to make a similar, but different shoe, wasn't authorized by Nike. People can argue they are customs, but do you consider them authentic or fake?

Nike could give a damn about re sellers, at the end of the day all of their product moves and thats all they care about. What others do with the product doesn't matter to them. Burn them sell them eat them they don't care they got they money
exactly nike gets its money the person could burn them on site & they wouldnt care

Resellers do not affect Nike in anyway. It's Nike's job to sell the product to the store. It's the store's job to sell the product to the consumer. All the resellers do is create another middle man for the consumer, but regardless the product is being moved.

i would still consider those still authentic Gen ..... unless you talking the white/whit AF1's with burberry & gucci print added thats a whole nother story
laugh.gif
roll.gif

just picked mine up from the post office...I swear my mail carrier doesn't even attempt to deliver (just leave that "sorry we missed you" brown slip on my door)

2 size 10's. 100% legit. ordered from promoshoes thursday and recieved today.

Will post pics in a few minutes when I get home.

damn thats good service but eddo still has you beat Jay hand delivered them in under a day & took him out for some ihop
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hell no! Def not talking about the Spongebob LV Air Forces.

I think the guy who did the Dunk customs with the trainer strap was actually an NTer who either worked with or was close to methamphibian.

This is where I'm confused about this whole legit/fake topic.

Just for example

The custom maker and the Nike factory worker both had access to authentic materials. The custom guy isn't trained nor authorized to make any kind of shoes, where on the other hand the factory worker is.

The custom maker is probably making the shoe in his/her home, backyard, office or whatever, but on the other hand the factory worker is making it in a place that is authorized to produce.

Both are not authorized to be produced.

Yet you still view the customized sneaker as being authentic?

Sure the custom sneaker guy probably bought the kicks from a retailer, but in reality that retailer is just a middle man who pushes the product, the factory worker is the source.

So just for this fictional scenario lets cut out the middle man (Retailers)

Which means we have to buy our shoes from the factory straight. Nike said only produce/sell 100 pairs, so you're the 101 guy in line and they run out, but some factory worker feels sorry for you and says "Hey, we still have materials to make more, we can make you one right now, but don't tell Nike we made 1 extra pair for you, because we were only supposed to make 100"

Are they fake?

I really do try to understand all point of views that's why I ask, so sorry for all the questions
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

damn thats good service but eddo still has you beat Jay hand delivered them in under a day & took him out for some ihop
laugh.gif

chinese breakfast, DIM SUM
roll.gif
. but congrats to eddo on the super fast shipment

Let me start off by saying that I'm very satisfied with my pairs...very crispy, icy, legit, (no wrinkles, creases, or defects)

Only gripe is that they came in a regular blank jordan box.  I dont mind though because I wear my kicks...

Here is a pic from the back:  (2 3 spacing is there.  Jumpman thread count looks robust.  Can see fingers and jumpman's shoe laces LOL)

21d32vo.jpg

Here is a pic of the carbon fiber shankplate:  (solid as a rock, not memory foam, cf is LEGIT)

11io7d5.jpg

Here is a group pic of the bottoms:  (super icy/blue tint and jumpman has spacing between the basketball and circle pod)

n5333n.jpg

Another group pic:

2mx4mxk.jpg

I cosign the comment on worrying about other people's money and how they spend it.  This is disposable cash to me and like I said in my previous post, I wanted more but promoshoes only had 2 size 10's when I ordered.  Best believe when sneaker.st or RMK gets their LEGIT shipments, I will be on them as well.  (For my personal use.  NO RESELLING)

wink.gif

I respect that!

To be fair though there hasn't been any release photos of the concords, so we don't have anything to base if the kicks are real or not. As far as I know no one at Nike has stepped forward and said hey these are not legit.

As for the SJs I guess it's up to what you define as fake or not.

One last question not XI related

Remember back in the days when customizing shoes was real hot and certain dudes were taking dunks and adding trainer straps to them. I believe they sold a limited run for a pretty high price. Do you consider those fake? I mean they started out as real shoes, but have been modified to make a similar, but different shoe, wasn't authorized by Nike. People can argue they are customs, but do you consider them authentic or fake?
I would say that they are customs. It sounds like they purchased two different authentic Nike shoes and chopped and screwed them to their liking 
laugh.gif

Dope pics bro!! I'm gonna wait and see how my sds order turns out, but promo might definitely get some love from me.

whoops.  I forgot one of the other "NT presumptive legit check"

Here are the toes:  They are milky/opaque/NON transluscent.

duvie.jpg

@ FREEZE comment, yeah they had great customer services and crazy fast shipping.  Basically it was 2 business days.  Thursday night ordered, recieved monday morning...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Too bad they dont have anymore of my size left

Glad ppl are starting to receive their pairs ... shout out to Air Randy for coming through for me. I've shown a few of my ppl my Concord's in person and they were all amazed that I had them so early ... one of them even revealed to me that they've been lurking the thread and saw the validating response on my pair from Nooblee, lol.

Wow,Im still waiting for my Concords which i ordered around 25 days already..SMH at jay.

That was fast shipping on their part.

Size 13....tracking still doesn't work. I'm beginning to think he doesn't even have a 13 in stock, just like the 11.5 it's a shame, I know I'm gonna end up getting my refund and not the shoes. I will not reorder unless I get this pair

He has 13's man because my tracking for a 13 is working. i ordered on the 7th of Aug and my order number is 585.

I ordered on July 30th, number 426. My tracking still doesn't work

yea ya'll definitely have to stop worrying about the next man. i don't know about the next man, i don't care to know. I know my own personal finances though, and my pockets are DEEP. So having a little bit of money tied up in shoes, whatever. my only response is a shrug. It doesn't matter. buying stuff is fun to me, I have the paper to blow, let me do me. Ya'll think a few of us spending a couple hundred on shoes is bad, I better not ever let you see my home or garage and all the frivolous bs i fill them with smh.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Let me start off by saying that I'm very satisfied with my pairs...very crispy, icy, legit, (no wrinkles, creases, or defects)

Only gripe is that they came in a regular blank jordan box.  I dont mind though because I wear my kicks...

Here is a pic from the back:  (2 3 spacing is there.  Jumpman thread count looks robust.  Can see fingers and jumpman's shoe laces LOL)

21d32vo.jpg

Aren't these fake? Not enough space between the the two lines that make the 2 and the 3. Nooblee care to chime in?
nerd.gif

I ordered on July 30th, number 426. My tracking still doesn't work

Hit him up on Skype. Thats where I find him all the time. he usually logs in at least once a day and I keep my skype open so I know when he logs on. Since i talked to him its been nothing but good stuff for me. You know Matt that I'm in Italy so my time is almost the same as his. If i catch him online before you I will personally aks him for you man.Just keep trying the tracking number because it maybe he shipped already and the number is wrong or it may not update until it hits your front door LoL.Either way you should get them and yes I filed a claim against him the same time you did.

Back
Top Bottom