Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

so much swag in one shoe
30t6p3b.gif

I NEED em

fml iv been waiting no lie for 16 years since i first seen them now im getting 3 pair one to rock , one to sleep and rock in 10 years and one to finish my collection lol

cant wait really looking forward to this but i would like to find a OG,Retro or DMP pair before these release

Originally Posted by DA HEN

CJDynasty,

how you been man??  i've been keepin a low profile, definitely looking forward to these Concords.  Sold my retro pairs about 3 years ago, probably get at least 2 or 3 pair.

DA HEN

I have been good man. I have been lowkey as well. Havent bought Jordan's in a LOOONG time. Before I picked up the Bordeaux's and the Cool Grey restock, I hadnt purchased anything since the Playoff 8's Christmas 07
eek.gif
These Concords (along with TB and Black Cement 3's) have sucked me back in. I definitely need 2-3 pairs of these Concords though!

im thinking of getting 2 pairs....to be honest i want it to come with the 23 not 45

Man, i love these shoes. I might get two if i have extra money, but i will get at least one pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

I still remember back in 6th grade I went to the mall I had the choice between these & the Jordan trunner LX,& I chose the trunners SMH,well it's been damn near 11 years and I'll tell you I sure learned my lesson,I'll always look back at that terrible mistake although I was a huge fan of the trunner line.I'm no reseller,I don't own 200 plus pairs,have never doubled up on a release,I'm just a guy who likes to collect Jordans but these might be an exception to double up on.Seattle is so easy to get sneakers
What are your go to spots in Seattle for the new releases?

Hey I said I wasn't gonna say no more till we see pics of the 2011 Concord XI's. But now I think I should have my say in this. Those XI's that Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" is wearing ain't the 2011 Concords. I'm pretty sure that those are the DMP's.

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

jersey shore getting the exclusives now...i dont like where this is going

When you got as much money as that dudes got from that show, you can get a lot haha

I kid.
grin.gif
Or maybe JB would leak the first pics of the Concords by using some whack reality TV show extra.

Back
Top Bottom