Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

im just gonna shake my head at the people that are still to this day trying to compare DMP's to CONCORDS
keyword CONCORD there is not a single speck of it on the DMP's which makes it a completely diff shoe i.e. hares and rabbits #dead

Yeah Ronnie can't be wearing the 2011s...... I can tell by the shape and that patent leather cut

i love when people cry about others calling dmp 11s concords, it makes me smile. too many whiners that collect

Originally Posted by Vsano

3f7269116b05502facb64577b6ef88ef313ca1ea_r.jpg
a05361e1151b093907e0a0cd6ffb7df0a6168250_r.jpg
52036488172301d100cea9c463e67bdc318f9216_r.jpg
e4126621a30830b0a176dd745b3fff734d998e18_r.jpg

Don't mess this up JB!!!!
Hmmm, is it just me or do the OGs' outsole which MJ wore in the 1995/96 season look like dull and slightly blue tinted instead of icy translucent?
Because the outsoles on the Coolgrey and Spacejam retros from 2010 and 2011 look much more icy.

Anyway, as long they dont make it yellowish like the 2000 retros, it is all fine ^^

YO!

I think it should be a generally acccepted fact that these (and every release) will be altered... but for those without, it's the best choice most will have.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

I still remember back in 6th grade I went to the mall I had the choice between these & the Jordan trunner LX,& I chose the trunners SMH,well it's been damn near 11 years and I'll tell you I sure learned my lesson,I'll always look back at that terrible mistake although I was a huge fan of the trunner line.I'm no reseller,I don't own 200 plus pairs,have never doubled up on a release,I'm just a guy who likes to collect Jordans but these might be an exception to double up on.Seattle is so easy to get sneakers
What are your go to spots in Seattle for the new releases?

House of hoops tukwila,goods,niketown,rock paper scissors

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i love when people cry about others calling dmp 11s concords, it makes me smile. too many whiners that collect

Reminds me of the people that call the CG XI's, the "Cool Grey Spacejams"  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Reminds me of the people that call the CG XI's, the "Cool Grey Spacejams"  

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayt206

I still remember back in 6th grade I went to the mall I had the choice between these & the Jordan trunner LX,& I chose the trunners SMH,well it's been damn near 11 years and I'll tell you I sure learned my lesson,I'll always look back at that terrible mistake although I was a huge fan of the trunner line.I'm no reseller,I don't own 200 plus pairs,have never doubled up on a release,I'm just a guy who likes to collect Jordans but these might be an exception to double up on.Seattle is so easy to get sneakers
What are your go to spots in Seattle for the new releases?

House of hoops tukwila,goods,niketown,rock paper scissors

Good looks. I definitely have to check out rock paper scissors soon.

5411693c2fa26f762efb936949bb8019556f1607.pjpg

You kind of think of it they should put sort of a greyish/bluish tint on the soles of these Concords just like in the picture of Tinker Hatfield wearing em'. Don't y'all think so. Look!

I going to camp out on that day for them shoes its so crazy man. It is going to be just like the space jams and the cool grey release. Copping them can't wait man so hyped.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by stc153393

Ronnie probably has fakes, dude falls for anything
Naw, those are 10000% legit 2011 DMP Concords.  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Are you sure they aren't the 2011 White/Black space jams
I hated when people called CG's cool grey space jams
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Fuman

I going to camp out on that day for them shoes its so crazy man. It is going to be just like the space jams and the cool grey release. Copping them can't wait man so hyped.

Uh oh...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom