Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Sneak King

USPS Says that mine are "Inbound, Out of Customs." On the way here! I just hope they're here by Saturday. 10 year HS Reunion that night!!! Need somethin FRESH! BTW, NOT that excited about the reunion...excited to wear the kicks though!

That means nothing mines were inbound out of customs for 7 days before they went to another sort facility then finally shipped to me

I know its not Concords -shoe related but.....It is still related to the topic in some way....

been looking for this tee for a minute and found it
pimp.gif

would of wanted in white better but oh well....still a nice tee
happy.gif

Honestly, most ppl getting mad over the same stuff that happened a few hundred pages ago.

Trying to tell people to relax, and then they come at you hard saying stuff like you work for blah blah blah.

I mean seriously, just because you paid in excess of $1000 doesnt make you more of a customer than anyone else.

I have already mentioned a lot of times that customer service is not SDS's strength. You have one Asian guy reading over 30298493028 emails a day, all demanding tracking number. He's trying to get everything to work, and slowly but surely most have started to work. If you have a huge problem with waiting, then file a claim, escalate it if you want to get your money back. If you want the shoes, then you wait like the rest of the dudes have.

Been trying to help guys out on here, but some dudes are so on their high horse, when you offer to help, they just think you work for SDS.

Maybe its just me, but if waiting means getting authentic shoes, I have no problem with. Maybe some dont see it that way, and thats fine. But honestly just relax a lil, its not like your money isnt protected.

SDS is not lying on purpose, he wants to fulfill all orders that he took, make no mistake about it. Just give it some time. Some ppl's tracking didnt even work, and once it did, the package was already in OH. Not saying thats whats going to happen with whoever paid 1650, but it is a possibility.

Mine are waiting for me at the post office. Can't wait to pick 'em up after work tomorrow.
BigLescobar wrote:
the fact that Champs computer system is scanning SDS xi barcode as the XI concord is a big plus...

Must've missed that. Someone posted that in here?

Originally Posted by OG2345

I know its not Concords -shoe related but.....It is still related to the topic in some way....

pimp.gif

happy.gif

where did you find this? ive been searching since May

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Honestly, most ppl getting mad over the same stuff that happened a few hundred pages ago.

Trying to tell people to relax, and then they come at you hard saying stuff like you work for blah blah blah.

I mean seriously, just because you paid in excess of $1000 doesnt make you more of a customer than anyone else.

I have already mentioned a lot of times that customer service is not SDS's strength. You have one Asian guy reading over 30298493028 emails a day, all demanding tracking number. He's trying to get everything to work, and slowly but surely most have started to work. If you have a huge problem with waiting, then file a claim, escalate it if you want to get your money back. If you want the shoes, then you wait like the rest of the dudes have.

Been trying to help guys out on here, but some dudes are so on their high horse, when you offer to help, they just think you work for SDS.

Maybe its just me, but if waiting means getting authentic shoes, I have no problem with. Maybe some dont see it that way, and thats fine. But honestly just relax a lil, its not like your money isnt protected.

SDS is not lying on purpose, he wants to fulfill all orders that he took, make no mistake about it. Just give it some time. Some ppl's tracking didnt even work, and once it did, the package was already in OH. Not saying thats whats going to happen with whoever paid 1650, but it is a possibility.

Hes lying because hes wrong.He shouldn't have shipped an order after my order and shouldn't.over sell period.Its first come first serve.Not that can't I wait.Hes been saying every email I will send it and sorry for the delay wait anorher day.Then tell me I might be in second shipment 2weeks after he provided to ship.Like really this isnt cool and you would say the same if it was you in the issue.I'm sure everyone would agree.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I can't wait til I get my order so I can stop coming in here lol. some of yall are gettin wild annoying.

Phongables wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone plz embed this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53NcEh3DJoU

is that you Freeze
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

dang, what gave me away?
alien.gif

Freeze is that really you bro??
laugh.gif

Not to hate or anything but bro, too much negativity in your vids, keep it simple and clean and let them haters talk/see.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Hes lying because hes wrong.He shouldn't have shipped an order after my order.Its first come first serve.Not that can't wait.Hes been saying every email I will send it and sorry for the delay wait anorher day.Then tell me I might be in second shipment 2weeks after he provided to ship.Like really this isnt cool and you would say the same if it was you in the issue.I'm sure everyone would agree.
I agree it isnt cool.  Trust me, I get that part.  The thing is if thats what happened, then file a claim and get a refund.  If i were the situation you were in, i would be heated too.

However, if you still want the shoes, which you prolly do, after seeing a lot of legit pics on here, then wait it out.  If he gets online, i will ask him for you, if you let me know your order number.  Thats the best anyone can do at this point.  None of us are associated with SDS here, we can only give suggestions from personal experience.

Alternatively, you can also order from other places, but I am sure you are already aware that SDS's prices are pretty much the lowest of any places right now.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Mine are waiting for me at the post office. Can't wait to pick 'em up after work tomorrow.
BigLescobar wrote:
the fact that Champs computer system is scanning SDS xi barcode as the XI concord is a big plus...

leocabrera wrote:
Just incase you Guys are wondering my boy is a manager at Champs. So I showed him my Concords from SDS Today and he asked for the barcode numbers. He entered them in the computer and BAM!! The air Jordan Retro XI popped up! So Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Phongables

roll.gif
roll.gif

someone plz embed this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh man, dude said the people callin fakes have "never been to Japan"..........somebody take this guys camera away
roll.gif
roll.gif

Isnt deftronic an NT member???

This dude.....smh

If that aint a hypebeast uniform I dunno what is
laugh.gif

:smh: What is this??

This is exactly why I don't dabble in this culture as much as I used to.  I mean, is this stutterin prick really tryin to get gully from his mother's living room?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

BigLescobar wrote:
leocabrera wrote:
Just incase you Guys are wondering my boy is a manager at Champs. So I showed him my Concords from SDS Today and he asked for the barcode numbers. He entered them in the computer and BAM!! The air Jordan Retro XI popped up! So Take it for what it's worth.

barcode of the box label?  or barcode of the tag inside the shoe?

just curious.

Originally Posted by matt2126

pimp.gif

happy.gif

where did you find this? ive been searching since May

I got mine over a year ago from NDC on clearance.  They pop up on eBay every now and then.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

USPS Says that mine are "Inbound, Out of Customs." On the way here! I just hope they're here by Saturday. 10 year HS Reunion that night!!! Need somethin FRESH! BTW, NOT that excited about the reunion...excited to wear the kicks though!

That means nothing mines were inbound out of customs for 7 days before they went to another sort facility then finally shipped to me

Thanks for your vote of confidence. dubchester seemed to have a different perspective. This was BEFORE I had the update from today:

Originally Posted by dubchester

EMS Tracking Results

Now, I don't see too much of an update here, but maybe someone (Zyzz...Eddo...?) can help me discern where my package is. I'm guessing that because of the tine difference, china is asleep right now an the package may receive an update this evening, but somebod let me know! Thanks Fam!

Tracking Number: EE*******CN
Date/TimeLocationActivity
2011-08-28  10:22:00SHUNDE Posting  
  12:34:00RGQYLS Despatch from Sorting Center  
  14:50:24SHUNDE Arrival at Sorting Center  
  16:37:01SHUNDE Despatch from Sorting Center  
  19:57:00GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center  
2011-08-28  20:58:00GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center  Sorry if the format is terrible. I'm on my iPhone.
I believe this means your package has left China and is in the air en route to the States (assuming you're in the USA).  The next update you should see is it entering US customs - it should either be Los Angeles or NY customs.  I don't think it matters what coast you live on.  The thing you want to pay attention to is the date it LEAVES customs because that means it has been released and is on a mail truck to be delivered to your doorstep.  Hope that helps.

Just got home and seen my package from SDS. Cleared customs in LA in one day. Will post some pics a little later

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

is that you Freeze
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
dang, what gave me away?
alien.gif

Freeze is that really you bro??
laugh.gif

Not to hate or anything but bro, too much negativity in your vids, keep it simple and clean and let them haters talk/see.
wink.gif
loll oh nah, we were just jokin.  wait...I think he was joking..
laugh.gif

but nope thats not me.

props on keepin ya critique respectful tho

That pair from Randy a couple pages back with the patent cut is 
pimp.gif
, too bad your carbon fiber is &**%ed up 
sick.gif
sick.gif

And for the box and scanning the label.

My goodness.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Wondering any of you actually read some of the posts when this real/fake thing first started. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Hes lying because hes wrong.He shouldn't have shipped an order after my order.Its first come first serve.Not that can't wait.Hes been saying every email I will send it and sorry for the delay wait anorher day.Then tell me I might be in second shipment 2weeks after he provided to ship.Like really this isnt cool and you would say the same if it was you in the issue.I'm sure everyone would agree.
I agree it isnt cool.  Trust me, I get that part.  The thing is if thats what happened, then file a claim and get a refund.  If i were the situation you were in, i would be heated too.

However, if you still want the shoes, which you prolly do, after seeing a lot of legit pics on here, then wait it out.  If he gets online, i will ask him for you, if you let me know your order number.  Thats the best anyone can do at this point.  None of us are associated with SDS here, we can only give suggestions from personal experience.

Alternatively, you can also order from other places, but I am sure you are already aware that SDS's prices are pretty much the lowest of any places right now.

Didn't get a order number.We worked out a deal through email.I'll massage you my paypal though.

philosoraptor.jpg

I wondered why Jay send out mass amount of tracking #s in no actual order and some of them magically work in a few days while a lot of them still do not work. 

I would assume he's got a bunch of EMS air-bills and just giving off numbers.

Something else to think about is there's 10X more people who ordered from Jay that's not on NikeTalk.

The small amount of his real pairs will run out soon, it's pretty impossible to fulfill 500 pairs at this point.

Til then I'm gonna enjoy this foolery 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got mine today from sds. heres some photos for you guys. overall, shoes looks and feels good. also, when i was doing my observation. the jumpman on these look different from the ones on my other xis. previous xis have pointy shoes and this one is kinda round. check it out.

only complains i have is the wrinkles on midsole, really low patent leather and the reverse jumpman. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom