Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by bence23

So what's the consensus on who has the best quality early pairs??
so far pictures from SDS are the best quality pairs but lots of complains about shipping like delayed shipping, no response on emails and not working tracking number.

But those who got SDS pairs are mostly satisfied.  
happy.gif

One picture is all we need JB. Each day it adds to the build up on what the "real" shoe is gonna be...

Ok... On the sizing, they fit more like the CG, which to me is true to size. My CGs feel a tad more roomy but I'm sure that's cuz they're worn in already. I wear em quite a bit. So for those of you still lookin for the size comparison, I say get your CG size.

How about SJ and CG release? what month the official picture showed up...

I really hope they'll produce more pairs, SJ release here last 09 are just 60 pairs on one Nike store. Not to mention resellers lining up 5 days before release date
mad.gif

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Air Randy and SDS are gonna lose a lot of customers for this early release thing in the future

Regardless of what i get from SDS when my order comes in. I will never buy early again. It is truly rolling the dice. You dont know what youre going to get. One thing for sure is garbage shipping times and service. This was my first experience with early sellers and its just not worth it. Potential problems is high

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

tired.gif
yeah, *sigh* at these over used corny .gifs over used daily in this thread.

and I'm just tryna get clarification on the situation, because it seem to me that majority of you guys are asking Nooblee like hes the GOD of Authentication. 
brah stop being lazy and read....its been said a thousand times that the SJ's have translucent soles and that the "milky" trend started with last years CG

and if you hate the gifs......................

happy.gif

Well apparently I didnt care to skim through the 10 something pages I missed.. And my question still getting answered about how this guy by the name of Noob Lee is the tell all about authentic early released.. unless he made the kicks himself of was an eye witness to them being made

I TRIED TO FILE A CLAIM ON JAY FOR A REFUND AND PAYPAL SAID THE SELLER WAS UNAVAILABLE.

SO I HAD TO ESCALATE IT. HE'S NOT LIVING UP TO HIS WORD.

I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM EITHER RANDY OR JAY. THEY SHOULD WAIT IT OUT UNTIL CLOSER TO RD.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT JAY IS CENSORING HIS TWITTER.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I TRIED TO FILE A CLAIM ON JAY FOR A REFUND AND PAYPAL SAID THE SELLER WAS UNAVAILABLE.

I WOULD NOT ADVISE ANYONE TO PURCHASE FROM EITHER RANDY OR JAY. THEY SHOULD WAIT IT OUT UNTIL CLOSER TO RD.

???What do you mean.

I think about 10 pages back, someone already mentioned that this was happening.  You are not the isolated case.  Did Jay respond to your email about refund?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

???What do you mean.

I think about 10 pages back, someone already mentioned that this was happening.  You are not the isolated case.  Did Jay respond to your email about refund?

NO RESPONSE. I DID JUST EMAIL HIM A COUPLE TIMES TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY 45 DAYS ARE COMING UP AND IM JUST TIRED AND WANT TO DONE WITH IT. HE AINT ANSWERING NOBODYS EMAILS BUT YOURS AND ZYZZ. I WENT TO FILE A DISPUTE AND PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY SAID THAT THE SELLER WAS NOT AVAILABLE. THEY GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO DROP OR ESCALATE. SO I ESCALATED IT TO  CLAIM.

???What do you mean.

NO RESPONSE. I DID JUST EMAIL HIM A COUPLE TIMES TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY 45 DAYS ARE COMING UP AND IM JUST TIRED AND WANT TO DONE WITH IT. HE AINT ANSWERING NOBODYS EMAILS BUT YOURS AND ZYZZ. I WENT TO FILE A DISPUTE AND PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY SAID THAT THE SELLER WAS NOT AVAILABLE. THEY GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO DROP OR ESCALATE. SO I ESCALATED IT TO  CLAIM.

it aint like that, bruh.  I dont contact him through email, but if i do get a hold of him, i will let him know the problems you're having.

Wow! And I thought Randy's batch of Concords had a much higher patent cut, compared to Jay's.

Truly unacceptable
30t6p3b.gif

???What do you mean.

it aint like that, bruh.  I dont contact him through email, but if i do get a hold of him, i will let him know the problems you're having.

Oh I aint mad. I just noticed you were able to get a hold of him and help out other nters.

Oh I aint mad. I just noticed you were able to get a hold of him and help out other nters.

Dont worry man, I am sure it will get sorted out.

After reading this thread, it kinda steers me away from buying early at all even though I did for the pine foams. Too much could go wrong.

Wow so much shadiness with these Concords, beautiful shoe no doubt, ill take my chances this winter, hell ill shell out resale prices in the spring if i have to. I'm lucky i got a legit pair of spacejams months early when those dropped. not even worth copping early now
30t6p3b.gif
damn shame.

thenewjs23 wrote:

I was having the same problem and followed eddo1005's advice. I know his customer service is beyond terrible by "our" standards, but just keep emailing him like 3-4 times a day. Make sure you include your order # and size. Once I started giving him my order # and size I started getting "better responses". I was trying to file a claim a few days ago as well and it would only allow me to escalate also. I decided I wanted the shoes and stayed patient and finally got a working tracking # yesterday. I know it feelsbatman
frown.gif
 but its the risk we all took ordering from early release sites. Everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong in my opinion for this release. I've never ordered early before and this roller coaster we've all been on will probably make sure I don't again lol. 
In the end just take a deep breath and remember they are just shoes and you can get your money back before they arrive 
happy.gif

Good luck and hope everything works out for you bro!

With all that said I hope I get a good pair lol

Originally Posted by NoobLee

philosoraptor.jpg

I wondered why Jay send out mass amount of tracking #s in no actual order and some of them magically work in a few days while a lot of them still do not work. 

I would assume he's got a bunch of EMS air-bills and just giving off numbers.

Something else to think about is there's 10X more people who ordered from Jay that's not on NikeTalk.

The small amount of his real pairs will run out soon, it's pretty impossible to fulfill 500 pairs at this point.

Til then I'm gonna enjoy this foolery 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom