Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

It seems like everyone has a special place for Concords? Why is that?
Mine is that when I was 6, these first came out and I saw them on the television screen and I thought they were the coolest shoes ever. My dad (jokingly) said that if I wore them, I could dunk like Michael Jordan. We went to the local footlocker and then close to 6 other ones in Southern California to find a pair. Unfortunately, they were sold out in kids and adult sizes. I was sad. 3 months later, I was called into my parents' room (I thought I was in trouble) and to my delight, a pair of concords were on the bed. My mom came back from her business trip to Minnesota (where she met Kevin Garnett on the plane back) and found a pair of concords at a local Footlocker in Minnesota. They have been my favorite pair ever since.  

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by dmilz4

cant wait for these, i'm buying like 6 pairs and maybe more lol

We'll be awaiting pics of one of your six pairs. Please share.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We know these release in December but we just don't know the exact date yet. We do know all releases are usually on a Saturday. There will Be Five Saturdays in December 2011 so the release date for the Concords will be one of these

12/3/11,  12/10/11,  12/17/11,   12/24/11,   or  12/31/11.

I really hope it ain't the 31st the last day of the year. I want these ASAP the sooner they release the better. I'll cop 4 pairs all for me ! "MAYBE" i'll resell one of them a year or two after the release date! & Yes I will post pics of all four pairs!
smokin.gif

^ They don't usually release the "big release shoe" on a Saturday in December though.
But since Christmas is on a Sunday this year, Christmas Eve could be a possible release date

YUP YUP!! Probably a pair for hooping and a pair for day to day. This is THEE J from my childhood as far as I'm concerned.

Oh man the concords. My all time favorite shoe. This was the shoe that I hated not being able to get back in middle school. I was just a broke jobless kid back then. December can not come soon enough.

Originally Posted by yungdrseuss

Originally Posted by youngoli23

That was 112 not boys to men haha but this is great news......
Boys II Men did it before 112 did my dude
That's right. Other than MJ himself, Boyz II Men made the XIs popular and were also a major factor in JB crossing over outside of basketball. The XIs didn't become the white hot sellers they are now until Boyz II Men performed in them and accepted an award at the American Music Awards in 96.  

Originally Posted by chrischen

YUP YUP!! Probably a pair for hooping and a pair for day to day. This is THEE J from my childhood as far as I'm concerned.
Thats something I won't be doing. Playing ball in a pair of sneakers that costs $175.00 + tax. I cant risk them getting dirty and/or getting stepped on or even creased. They look too good and cost to much for me to risk getting em' messed up. Black/Red 14's would be a better choice of Jordans for me to play ball in. or maybe even the white/orange 8's since they are so comfortable

I'm probably gonna pic up a pair now that I'm trying to get rid of my pair '00 pair. I hope the blue tint isn't as dark as cool greys

i grabbed two pair of 00' releases. the quality, patent leather cut, and comfort have me on my 00 +!+!. i will grab these, but only to beat in

Taking off from work to get these missed the last two releases cuz they come out during the week

Originally Posted by Sneakerrheadtwo3

These will be soo much from resellers.....

Maybe, but is seems like JB is releasing a large quantity of shoes this year for each release. Like they don't want resellers to profit that much anymore. Hopefully it continues for future releases.

EDIT* Just realized this pic was already posted on the other thread.  but it belongs here so.....here ya go!!

Originally Posted by DRO3000

EDIT* Just realized this pic was already posted on the other thread.  but it belongs here so.....here ya go!!
So far so good ^^ thanks for posting 

Back
Top Bottom