Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by In3gra

http://i53.tinypic.com/2j139u9.jpg

Zyr12's pair shows "Q"...I think.

Zoomed in of that picture to save people time
310452_10150363985725971_511820970_10567349_1002218727_n.jpg

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

i can't believe you guys still decided to order from SlamDunkSpace even after the spacejam fiasco.... a liar is always a liar. SMH.

once again look at the facts:

1. Fake Spacejams sold by slamdunkspace.
2. Concord tracking not working for an excessive amount of time. (Doctoring pairs?)
3. Kryptix receives a legitimately fake pair from slamdunkspace. (Confirmed by NoobLee as well as everyone else with eyes.)
4. Different types of carbon fiber on Concords.
5. Jumpman JORQDAN on the tongue. ***
6. Some pairs receiving RED print on the sole which should only be on final production pairls.

Sometimes you just have to man up, take the L and accept the fact that you got scammed. Don't try to justify your mistakes.
^ very well said... smh at Krypix's concord's and jumpman joqdan..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I never noticed the q before but my cdp's R is damn near a Q got those from footlocker on RD. Spacejams are about the same and i got thise from footation. Cool GrAys R is well defined got those from the nex.

It's sounding pretty obvious to me that the "Jorqan" issue is a common flaw with the stitching machines and is considered "acceptable" for even legitimate retail "A" grade shoes. There are still many other questions to be answered, but it can be safely said that this is not a sure method to deem a pair of XI's fake or b grade or replica or *insert choice slang name for early release here*.

Yikes. This is getting really crazy. All I can say is I've worn mine twice. Once for 6 hours on my feet all day @ work and they felt amazing. True to size and didn't hurt my feet like my CDP XI's did. I bought early to wear and plan on doing lots of it.

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

%!$#,my pairs didnt come in today as expected,smh...

Same here...it said out for delivery this morning but nothing yet. I guess I can wait one more day....

Got mine, inspect them through out (I was worried I got something the the 13s that was posted earlier) and they look amazing, will rock these right now!! see you guys in Dec!!

If AR had sent out pairs with the "JOQDAN" tag, Zyzz would be posting "
roll.gif
" and screaming out fakes.

Honestly, I would never ever think of buying from Jay anymore.

I HOPE THE RELEASE DAY ONES ALL HAVE THE Q. THEN EVERYONE HERE WILL ACCEPT IT AS JB ALLOWED IT TO BE RELEASED THAT WAY.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

roll.gif

Honestly, we all should never buy early like this anymore to avoid this headache. From any seller

I checked my pair from sds and the both say "JUMPMAN JORDAN". The R is real defined doesn't look like a Q

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

I checked my pair from sds and the both say "JUMPMAN JORDAN". The R is real defined doesn't look like a Q

Can you post pics of your pair?

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

%!$#,my pairs didnt come in today as expected,smh...

Same here...it said out for delivery this morning but nothing yet. I guess I can wait one more day....
Mine still says"
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment in china" But someone's package got shipped a day before mine and got it saturday...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Got mine, inspect them through out (I was worried I got something the the 13s that was posted earlier) and they look amazing, will rock these right now!! see you guys in Dec!!

Hold on, havent u noticed that the jumpmanAt the ankle on ur left shoe is facing forwardLike the og and the 2000 retros?How come? Either they are truely fakesOr jb has suddenly came to senses andSwitched the jumpman to the correctDirection.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by Chosen One

roll.gif

Honestly, we all should never buy early like this anymore to avoid this headache. From any seller
Actually, I would buy from zyr12(23Penny) anyday.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

fake. jumpman is facing the wrong way. get your refund immediately.

Back
Top Bottom