Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

naw you can see the leg of the "R"

funny thing is i noticed it on my pair 5 minutes after i received them but didnt say a thing because i honestly thought it was just an error.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

naw you can see the leg of the "R"

funny thing is i noticed it on my pair 5 minutes after i received them but didnt say a thing because i honestly thought it was just an error.

i think its the color becuase on my Space Jams its popping out alot
pimp.gif

Okay so why is it Jay has the R on the web site but shipping out the non R's?
He said on twitter "early production and errors. happens all the time. shoes are authentic"
I bet thats what Nooblee will bring up.But i doubt something that small be a clue.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

actually gonna wear the early releases? If your gonna keep them on ice why not wait till the rd an save some cash an possibly double up... and for you guys who are wearing them early are you just trying to turn a few heads of complete strangers or get a few points from your friends? Cause come release day your just gonna blend in nobody is gonna remember who copped what early

Originally Posted by all19mjs

actually gonna wear the early releases? If your gonna keep them on ice why not wait till the rd an save some cash an possibly double up... and for you guys who are wearing them early are you just trying to turn a few heads of complete strangers or get a few points from your friends? Cause come release day your just gonna blend in nobody is gonna remember who copped what early

well RD is gonna be tough atleast to me. trying to order online is hard, never done it for a big release but ill try it this year. theres no way in hell im camping outside and waiting for the mall to open up in the middle of a michigan winter.

I thought I would make a little post here to make some of the other cats feel better about their pairs. As bad as they are, I still am not convinced they are "fake", at least not by my definition. I think they were made with leftover legit parts by b grade nike employees...lol. Either that, or they are just the bgrade shoes pulled from production and they are very early production, meaning lots of errors and trial.
Anyway, since that clown AIR RANDY was kind enough to send me my new beaters, I thought I would be kind enough to show everyone that AIR RANDY clearly wins the award for supplying the ULTIMATE REJECT 2011 XI's.... I mean I got everything; Dull F'd up Carbon Fiber, the JORQAN label, clear toes, glue stain...ya, I got those too!!!!. Even got some SOY sauce by the laces. O and here is a new one..check out how close the FN jumpman on the sole is to the white pod!!!! The only thing he forgot to give me was the red stamp on the insole. 

So don't feel bad lads... this could be you!

why do people or websites claim to be quality issues?when they all say they sell 100% a+++ authentic shoes. all these shoes i see posted one way or another have some huge flaw. non-clear soles,different cabon fiber, crooked 23, dirty yellowing already,now theres a Q in jordan. all these shoes imo are very good replicas aka imo fakes.
cant wait till 12/23

sz 13 2000-2011 comparison video
slamdunkspace
they came with sz 10.5-12 sho trees and box. everything seems authentic. only problems are no zoom insoles, and the "q" on the tongue in the "jumpman jordan" tag.

"JOQDAN" = "INFARED" to me. No biggie, a small mistake that goes in production, and does not affect the overall shoe comfort, look (significantly), quality, or authenticity.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I thought I would make a little post here to make some of the other cats feel better about their pairs. As bad as they are, I still am not convinced they are "fake", at least not by my definition. I think they were made with leftover legit parts by b grade nike employees...lol. Either that, or they are just the bgrade shoes pulled from production and they are very early production, meaning lots of errors and trial.
Anyway, since that clown AIR RANDY was kind enough to send me my new beaters, I thought I would be kind enough to show everyone that AIR RANDY clearly wins the award for supplying the ULTIMATE REJECT 2011 XI's.... I mean I got everything; Dull F'd up Carbon Fiber, the JORQAN label, clear toes, glue stain...ya, I got those too!!!!. Even got some SOY sauce by the laces. O and here is a new one..check out how close the FN jumpman on the sole is to the white pod!!!! The only thing he forgot to give me was the red stamp on the insole. 

IF THAT IS THE CASE, WHY ARE THEY SELLING THEM FOR ABOVE RETAIL?
laugh.gif

IS YOUR PAIR THAT YOU POSTED WORTH ABOVE RETAIL TO YOU?

THESE SITES SHOULD START THE PRICE AT HALF THE COST OF RETAIL AND LOWER THE PRICE FROM THERE ACCORDING TO QUALITY.

I STILL WOULD NEVER BUY THOUGH
laugh.gif

you paid 275 for those???? 
eek.gif

the carbon fiber is a damn sticker and the word Jordan is mispelled. what other proof do you need?

damn those posted by inferno69 are horrible!!

"ey homie, those the jordan concord XI 2011s???"

"naw bruh, these the JOQDAN concord XIs!!"

HAVE THESE EARLY RELEASE SITES STARTED ORDERS ON THE NEXT ROUND OF SUPERFAKES?

LAST SHOT 14'S?
CEMENT 4'S?
CHICAGO 10'S?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WONDER HOW THAT GOES FOR THEM.

Originally Posted by sthebest

you paid 275 for those???? 
eek.gif

the carbon fiber is a damn sticker and the word Jordan is mispelled. what other proof do you need?
Well, as bad as the CF is, it is not a sticker..... it is super hard and does not flex at all like that one other pair I saw. AR did also issue a $50 refund which enticed me to keep these as a daily wear shoe. I've seen fakes and despite the obvious flaws, these just aren't even close to the fakes I have seen, they are made with the right materials and look good when wearing and more importantly, they are just as comfortable as any of my retail pairs. Maybe I just have cash to burn, but I kinda dig havin a $200 pair of concords with some flaws that I can wear and not worry about. I'll be getting a couple legits and might even get another early release, hell they've already drastically improved. Not sayin anyone else is right or wrong, not sayin what exactly these are, just my own thoughts.

I think we all agree they look like $hit based on how they should look to guys like ourselves who know the shoe well. AIR RANDY should be ashamed, hopefully my post helps that cause.

Regarding returning these...is there concern about getting a timely refund if one at all from jay, given how shady dude is.

cant believe how people are "settling" for these sneakers that have been sent to them..no wonder their customer service is horrible they know a sucker is born every 10 seconds thinking their sneakers are the true legit pair..

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by matt2126

slamdunkspace
they came with sz 10.5-12 sho trees and box. everything seems authentic. only problems are no zoom insoles, and the "q" on the tongue in the "jumpman jordan" tag.

Beautiful 2000s in this video.....

Originally Posted by aldonyc

cant believe how people are "settling" for these sneakers that have been sent to them..no wonder their customer service is horrible they know a sucker is born every 10 seconds thinking their sneakers are the true legit pair..

indifferent.gif

Easy jabroni, just cause I have the cash to use a pair of these as beaters, don't give u the right to throw around the word sucker... put c0ck in front of that word and now we're describing you. Not in denial about anything, puttin it out there plain as day. The fact is nobody knows what the hell is goin on over there right now. 

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by matt2126

slamdunkspace

Beautiful 2000s in this video.....

Size?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom