Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I just believe whomever started this who leftover Nike material is a way to make buyers feel comfortable an a cover-up of them being fake.

DING DING DING  winner we have a winner.  This is all you have to know about these early release sites selling variants.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I just believe whomever started this who leftover Nike material is a way to make buyers feel comfortable an a cover-up of them being fake.

DING DING DING  winner we have a winner.  This is all you have to know about these early release sites selling variants.
When sellers start making excuses....it never turns out well.

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

So I've received my size 11.5 from AR (clear toe) and beyond that common flaw these are just a straight mess! Planning to return for a refund (as AR promised). Should I still file a PayPal dispute for backup...as I'm still within my 45 day window. 1st time filing a dispute...and hopefully last after this fiasco!

If you can pics please???
Here they are....a few low quality shots. Emailed AR and he's been pretty easy to deal w/ in terms of refunding this purchase. Planning to file a PayPal dispute...I just want to ensure he doesn't pull anything sheisty.... beyond delivering the obvious "low quality" (or any of the other descriptions for these...) shoes. These are mainly shots of the right shoe...the left shoe was even worse...and a little wider as well.

Apologize in advance for the NinjaHood sized pics....shout out to Ninja!!!
wink.gif

these are FUGAZI.. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I picked up my pair this morning from the post office (wasn't at home to sign for it yesterday). Here are my thoughts on my SDS size 12 pair. As far as I can see, it looks similar to the ones we have been seeing.  In a nut shell, I do think it is legit but the quality can be better.  If I were to go with what NoobLee has been saying, I believe it is one of the legit ones.  It has a milky toe cap, the CF plate is consistent on both pairs and is hard/strong like the space jams and cool grey releases.  My left shoe does have a crooked 23 and both pairs say AIR JOQDAN.  Although I think my pair is pretty good, this will be my last time grabbing an early release.  There is just too much drama and it really not worth it.  I only picked it up early because I hate camping out.  Here are my pictures.  My apologies for the iPhone camera quality.  I will take better ones when I get home from work.

Whats the deal with those blue spots? Looks like someone took the picture to MS Paint and used the spray can and sprayed a bit on the sole.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Whats the deal with those blue spots? Looks like someone took the picture to MS Paint and used the spray can and sprayed a bit on the sole.
Its from the tissue paper from the box( I think). It comes off very easily all I had to do was rub it off

the xi's i've seen within the past couple pages are looking really good to me. Looking really good so far.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Its from the tissue paper from the box( I think). It comes off very easily all I had to do was rub it off

No it's that plastic insert. It would be worst if it was not for the tissue paper.

I sold my last sds. Will cop again as long as I can get them before November. The yellow looking mesh and fake box was
a turn off. Scared rd pairs will look the same.

ive been busy with the Nike MAG thread
pimp.gif

but i was meaning to ask:

I escalated AR to a claim on paypal on 8/16/11 and still today on 9/9/11 its STILL being reviewd by Paypal
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

it says: We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by Sep 15, 2011.

does this normally take that long?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

its funny that , some of you are willing to waste time and money buying fakes and ask for a legit check ,when these are releasing from nike and even if you dont cop on RD you can cop a legit pair from a reseller for the same your spending on these over sea's sites , i dont support resellers , seem's like you that have copped from these sites should be ripped off for being impatient and naive there shoe's not a necessity of life

I'll just wait for Release date and not worry about them being fake.

A lot of pictures of the Concords being posted look horrible, some are okay, but Air Randy pairs look very horrible. Thanks for sharing anyways.

Wait people are asking if there pairs are legit when it says air joqdan smh that alone would make me return them...

What's wrong with you guys? Are these shoes so incredibly amazing that your actually considering if they look good/legit
Last time i checked Jordan was his last name smh the times have sure changed

People are asking because people have pairs purchased in store that say the same thing.Matter of fact let me check my CG and SJ.

Got my Pair from SDS size 11..im overall happy..Patent cut is nice. Nice milky toe cap, and Carbon Plate is consistent and hard on both pairs..Well on to the pics

Look pretty good to me saves them the hassle of camping out overnight. Wish I could do the same

Well both of my CG and SJ pairs say JORDAN on the tag not JOQDAN. I can post pics if anybody needs to see and it would be nice if other people that copped from authorized Nike merchants posted if they got the JOQDAN. I'm just going to spit in the wind here and say that it's no way Jordan would sell shoes better yet his signature line and let his name be misspelled on the them or the Nike company. If my pair say JOQDAN on them then their going back plain and simple. For the money we paid for these shoes they should be top notch not a hit and miss with quality.I can't remember who it was that said these having JOQDAN on them would make them a collectors item but sorry your wrong.One they early releases not even purchased from Nike and 2 who the hell wants a pair of JOQDANS? Not me.....and that's real talk.I been trying to hold out until my [air got here but with everything being said I'm not going to take a #@%##% pair of shoes at that price.I took the chance but its one that's easily corrected.I think it's time that we all stop trying to make it seem like these are Nike Authentics when we don't even know and especially when people are getting flea market quality.So let me ask you if I told you that I had a pair of 2012 Air Jordan retro 10 Chicago's that some of the stuff on the bottom was misspelled and that it may have small dirt stains and excess glue,Would you pay me $300 a pair for them?

Originally Posted by hostos

ive been busy with the Nike MAG thread
pimp.gif

but i was meaning to ask:

I escalated AR to a claim on paypal on 8/16/11 and still today on 9/9/11 its STILL being reviewd by Paypal
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

it says: We'll contact you with any developments or if we require additional information from you by Sep 15, 2011.

does this normally take that long?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
My dispute filed yesterday was escalated to a claim by PayPal w/in 30 minutes yesterday. I shipped the shoes back today...but this is my first time filing claims, so I'm hoping I'll be refunded soon. Can anyone shed any knowledge on how this dispute/claim process works?

cubanref - i've read the posts by nooblee and eddo about them saying "joqdan" being a common flaw. doesn't mean I should be satisfied with the pair that i receive
funny how you make that assumption, but it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom