Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

whos in denial? the guy who gave the info out said our pairs were legit... SMH

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

^^ You are really in denial more than one person has come out and PROVEN that your "AUTHENTIC" pair of SJ's are fake , replicas whatever you want to call them to make yourself feel better.

At the end of the day I applaud you for hanging in there and still believing they are real kudos to you. If you want a pair of "AUTHENTIC" columbias or any other XI with "left over" materials let me know
laugh.gif

I don't want the bootleg stuff you be buying from your barber...
NON of you have any proof what so ever and just wanna talk mad garbage, now i dont have any proof either but just by judging by the quality im going to say its a real remake -- Just cause yall say they fake don't mean nothing -- Most of you can't even tell the difference between fake or real and need someones ball sack to ride on before you form an opinion of your own.

I choose to believe what i want and i say they not fake. Also why people keep throwing out the denial word -- If i didn't want them i wouldn't have ordered them and or if i had them i would return them to get a refund.
laugh.gif
 A real remake??? There is no such thing smart guy a real remake is a real fake that my friend is denial in its finest form
laugh.gif
!!! 
Hey son both of my SJ are from footlocker and were purchased in 2009 not 2011!!! Mine were made in 2009 and yours in 2011!!! Still think they real??? 

And we know you want them your denial shows that its just too bad you want fakes. But if you are happy with fakes then we here at NT are happy for you 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Dro3000 got his from kicks-lab nyt?

Nope I purchased my first pair of Ray 13's from Sneakerape.......and they was junk.   I got a refund and bought another pair off the forum and they too were suspect.

I have not ordered any early release XI's and I don't plan on it either.  MY experience with the Ray's tells me that there really is no way to determine real from fake anymore because they are using the same materials where they can and they might even be coming from the same factory that the authentic pairs are being produced.  At the end of the day, I NEVER bought from early release sites for the sake of having them early, TBH I think its kinda corny but to each his own.  I will NEVER take the chance on early release sites from overseas ever again, especially on stuff that I can get from my local retailer.  I'll be able to get as many concord XI's as I want come release day........just one of the very few benefits of living in a small market for sneakers.

There are still reputable sites selling sneakers early but not 5 months early.  If they got the sneakers 5-6 months before RD, youre taking a big gamble buying IMO, but again to each their own and its your money not mine or anyone else's.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

^^ You are really in denial more than one person has come out and PROVEN that your "AUTHENTIC" pair of SJ's are fake , replicas whatever you want to call them to make yourself feel better.

At the end of the day I applaud you for hanging in there and still believing they are real kudos to you. If you want a pair of "AUTHENTIC" columbias or any other XI with "left over" materials let me know
laugh.gif

I don't want the bootleg stuff you be buying from your barber...
NON of you have any proof what so ever and just wanna talk mad garbage, now i dont have any proof either but just by judging by the quality im going to say its a real remake -- Just cause yall say they fake don't mean nothing -- Most of you can't even tell the difference between fake or real and need someones ball sack to ride on before you form an opinion of your own.

I choose to believe what i want and i say they not fake. Also why people keep throwing out the denial word -- If i didn't want them i wouldn't have ordered them and or if i had them i would return them to get a refund.
laugh.gif
 A real remake??? There is no such thing smart guy a real remake is a real fake that my friend is denial in its finest form
laugh.gif
!!! 
Hey son both of my SJ are from footlocker and were purchased in 2009 not 2011!!! Mine were made in 2009 and yours in 2011!!! Still think they real??? 

And we know you want them your denial shows that its just too bad you want fakes. But if you are happy with fakes then we here at NT are happy for you 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
I say if the guy wants them that bad and luckily in this case he knows what hes getting and still wants em.....let em have em
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I really don't give a F

BUT............If you should choose to sell those, ESPECIALLY here on Niketalk's buy/sell forum, you BETTER mention where you got em from cause I can tell you that if you sold those to me, Id be pretty
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
pissed........and Im sure Im not the only one that feels this way.......I bet even some of you who are "ok" with these re-made space jams will admit that you would want to know that before paying for em

i had put in a dispute with paypal(an escalated one), so i was NOT expecting these shoes to come in..........sure enough when i wake up i see a package by my door...i told my brother "did you sign for this" he goes yes...........im like you werent supposed to sign for them!!!!!!! i dont want them.........so i hauled @## right back to the post office and said to the guy: "i dont want these" i even asked for a supervisor saying i needed proof because i want a refund.....so he scanned the item, gave me a recipt saying the item was refused..............this guy had to have know i had the dispute escalated, and despite that, he still sends me the shoes.............smdh................

Originally Posted by In3gra

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Anyone get a stretched out/wider 23 on their concords?sent jay pics via email..Im not paying 80 something dollars in shipping back!!

I wonder if the wider 23 also means it's fake. All other past XI releases didn't have the wide 23. But, I hope it's a small issue just like the "JOQDAN".

It's not fake just bad quality The felt is larger then the other 11s.though.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Dro3000 got his from kicks-lab nyt?

Nope I purchased my first pair of Ray 13's from Sneakerape.......and they was junk.   I got a refund and bought another pair off the forum and they too were suspect.

I have not ordered any early release XI's and I don't plan on it either.  MY experience with the Ray's tells me that there really is no way to determine real from fake anymore because they are using the same materials where they can and they might even be coming from the same factory that the authentic pairs are being produced.  At the end of the day, I NEVER bought from early release sites for the sake of having them early, TBH I think its kinda corny but to each his own I will NEVER take the chance on early release sites from overseas ever again, especially on stuff that I can get from my local retailer.  I'll be able to get as many concord XI's as I want come release day........just one of the very few benefits of living in a small market for sneakers.

There are still reputable sites selling sneakers early but not 5 months early.  If they got the sneakers 5-6 months before RD, youre taking a big gamble buying IMO, but again to each their own and its your money not mine or anyone else's.

QFT. I USED TO BUT REALIZED HOW CORNY I WAS FOR IT ESPECIALLY SINCE I WOULDN'T EVEN WEAR THEM TILL MONTHS OR SOME CASES YEARS AFTER RELEASE DATE.

THE MOST DENIAL IN THIS 500 PAGE THREAD. REAL REMAKES
roll.gif

I GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WHO SELLS THESE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS WON'T SAY IN THEIR LISTING THAT THEY ARE AN EARLY RELEASE PAIR. EVERYONE WILL CLAIM "BOUGHT IN STORE WITH RECEIPT!"

I just believe whomever started this who leftover Nike material is a way to make buyers feel comfortable an a cover-up of them being fake.

everyone that hated on flight club's knowledge about shoes and called them "footlocker employees" owe them an apology haha. they were actually the first to let me know that the Space Jams were A+++ quality replicas.

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

everyone that hated on flight club's knowledge about shoes and called them "footlocker employees" owe them an apology haha. they were actually the first to let me know that the Space Jams were A+++ quality replicas.
Not to pour salt on your comment but you have told us that story a million times already. Can you provide us with any new useful information?

yet yours looked exactly like the ones on their site. im not changing the fact they are fake but i remember you said it was something about the box that they came up with the fact they were "fake"

Haha okay. No more of that. Anyways, for those of you who got fake concords from sds is jay gonna honor his word and let you guys keep the shoes and get a full refund?

Haha okay. No more of that. Anyways, for those of you who got fake concords from sds is jay gonna honor his word and let you guys keep the shoes and get a full refund?
he never said that...

Yea I dont think he said all of that if anything the best nicest thing he would do is pay for return shipping and I doubt he will even do that

So I've received my size 11.5 from AR (clear toe) and beyond that common flaw these are just a straight mess! Planning to return for a refund (as AR promised). Should I still file a PayPal dispute for backup...as I'm still within my 45 day window. 1st time filing a dispute...and hopefully last after this fiasco!

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

So I've received my size 11.5 from AR (clear toe) and beyond that common flaw these are just a straight mess! Planning to return for a refund (as AR promised). Should I still file a PayPal dispute for backup...as I'm still within my 45 day window. 1st time filing a dispute...and hopefully last after this fiasco!

If you can pics please???

Originally Posted by Zyzz

yet yours looked exactly like the ones on their site. im not changing the fact they are fake but i remember you said it was something about the box that they came up with the fact they were "fake"

yea the story was the box it came in was fake, and the size tag was off and the 23 on the box wasnt indented if i remember correctly,  can you post the pics again of the remade space james, i cant find it in all those pages

to the dude who wants to return AR xi, yes open a dispute to be safe

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

If you can pics please???
Here they are....a few low quality shots. Emailed AR and he's been pretty easy to deal w/ in terms of refunding this purchase. Planning to file a PayPal dispute...I just want to ensure he doesn't pull anything sheisty.... beyond delivering the obvious "low quality" (or any of the other descriptions for these...) shoes. These are mainly shots of the right shoe...the left shoe was even worse...and a little wider as well.

Apologize in advance for the NinjaHood sized pics....shout out to Ninja!!!
wink.gif

wow is the part of the midsole by the fake carbon actually painted black? That is horrible...
the cut on the tongue is wrong, the jumpman on the sole is wrong, and obviously the carbon is fake

It looks like these Air Randy Clear Toe fakes are using real mesh and patent but the sole and carbon is all fake as well as some other sloppiness....

Damn DeeCee returns those ASAP my friend ! your pair is str8 fugazzi air randy is the biggest douche in the world with his fake pvc fiber

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFT. I USED TO BUT REALIZED HOW CORNY I WAS FOR IT ESPECIALLY SINCE I WOULDN'T EVEN WEAR THEM TILL MONTHS OR SOME CASES YEARS AFTER RELEASE DATE.

THE MOST DENIAL IN THIS 500 PAGE THREAD. REAL REMAKES
roll.gif

I GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WHO SELLS THESE EARLY RELEASE PAIRS WON'T SAY IN THEIR LISTING THAT THEY ARE AN EARLY RELEASE PAIR. EVERYONE WILL CLAIM "BOUGHT IN STORE WITH RECEIPT!"
Have to agree with your there. i barely wear my kicks and to pay 50% extra to have the questionable kicks early just doesnt add up. First and last time getting them early.

Yeah getting shoes early shouldn't even be an option anymore. Paying a good amount extra for some fake kicks. I'm glad I came across this thread.

Back
Top Bottom