Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i know its a long shot but i would prefer a regular box, im tired of the recent 11's boxes

And the obscene price tax that comes along with it.  Give me these for $150 like all other retros.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

She asked why if they dont come out until december?  I showed her a picture of them, and she says, "oh, those.  That makes sense".
That's actually pretty impressive
laugh.gif

You see how people act when some b-grade Banned Air Jordan 1's come out? Imagine how they are going to act when the Holy grail Concord 11's come out??? Someone is going to get shot.

Just playing.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Already put some money aside...

Told my wife about it, explained when they released.  She sometimes humors me by acting interested. 

She asked why if they dont come out until december?  I showed her a picture of them, and she says, "oh, those.  That makes sense".

roll.gif

that's real love, bro...

i know when my girl is patronizing me, but at least she's trying!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need 23 pairs... 2 to rock, 1 to stock and 20 to resell.
laugh.gif
J/K. Well maybe not.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seriously doubt most of you guys saying 3+ pairs will get more then 1 pair. I'm considering myself lucky if i'm able to grab atleast one pair at retail in size 9.5-10... I wish JB would release LARGE quantities of these like they did in the old days, would kill the resell on these
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
and would have to wait in line all night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

seriously doubt most of you guys saying 3+ pairs will get more then 1 pair....

Come RD remind me and ill post a pic for you.

seriously doubt most of you guys saying 3+ pairs will get more then 1 pair. I'm considering myself lucky if i'm able to grab atleast one pair at retail in size 9.5-10... I wish JB would release LARGE quantities of these like they did in the old days, would kill the resell on these
laugh.gif
They've released the Space Jams and Cool-Grey in MASSIVE quantities and it didn't hurt the resell price one bit.

laugh.gif

Come again?
indifferent.gif

I was able to get the Jams a month before then my 2nd on RD, it was a mission to get the 2nd pair but I got them.
The CG's were much easier since I was first in line....but best believe I will get 2 pair of Concords!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

seriously doubt most of you guys saying 3+ pairs will get more then 1 pair....

Come RD remind me and ill post a pic for you.

Add me to that list as well.

Shop by me has me down for 4...lol  Funds are already set aside...
df535b7244a079ed6ff60f7e788d2f38ca71346.jpg

13425e443a7f769a0c17e390fd4a622ec4ed2e5.jpg

Originally Posted by OG2345

laugh.gif

Come again?
indifferent.gif

I was able to get the Jams a month before then my 2nd on RD, it was a mission to get the 2nd pair but I got them.
The CG's were much easier since I was first in line....but best believe I will get 2 pair of Concords!
happy.gif
nice post and story. Got me 2 pair of each as well, will post pics later, dont want no one to think im lying.

It's gonna be a LONGGGG night.. but as long as I get home with at least one pair of these ill be set. 
pimp.gif
shooting for two, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom