Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by chrischen

Like everyone else is saying, going to need AT LEAST two pairs of these. I grew up with these bad boys. The guys at http://www.deadstock.ca have set my mind at ease that doubling up shouldn't be an issue.

Yo bro Im all for supportin Livstock especially since their Canadian company but can you make your plugs any more obvious???
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude if you live in Canada like me you will have all the Concords you could possibly afford available to you.

I got 5 on it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Like everyone else is saying, going to need AT LEAST two pairs of these. I grew up with these bad boys. The guys at http://www.deadstock.ca have set my mind at ease that doubling up shouldn't be an issue.

Yo bro Im all for supportin Livstock especially since their Canadian company but can you make your plugs any more obvious???
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude if you live in Canada like me you will have all the Concords you could possibly afford available to you.

I got 5 on it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've missed them every single release. There is no way I am missing these again, so with that being the case, I feel sorry for whoever is trying to cop these near me cause I'm getting a size rum from 8-12(reselling) and then 5 pairs of my own size. Pics will prove this post true. 12/25/11.

dear hypebeats and resellers,
I hope you all stub your toes on your way to ruin another "great" release.
-matt

start becoming buddies with your local sneaker shops manager now

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

I've missed them every single release. There is no way I am missing these again, so with that being the case, I feel sorry for whoever is trying to cop these near me cause I'm getting a size rum from 8-12(reselling) and then 5 pairs of my own size. Pics will prove this post true. 12/25/11.

Nice 
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

wow just wow, man on a mission..
and may we ask where you reside young sir..so we can make sure to stay out of your way.. 

cool greys>breds>jams>>>>concords>>>>>>columbias
not sure why concords are so high on peoples lists. i don't own a pair of concords but i own a pair of dmps but it still sits down on the list for me. i would prefer my carolina blue lows over concords but thats my opinion.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by DRO3000

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I got 5 on it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS IS DEFINITELY TRUE! Walk around downtown long enough when these release....and you'll have NO problems scooping up as many pairs as possible

Originally Posted by alex1689

Shame on the store that sells a FSR to one person...

QFMT.. If I were the store manager I would embarrass this guy in front of everybody. Why would a store allow a person to buy a FSR, when the shoes are ALL going to sell regardless.. It would be better to let others have a chance than to let one person buy up the entire stock. Oh, and I'm not mad 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

QFMT.. If I were the store manager I would embarrass this guy in front of everybody. Why would a store allow a person to buy a FSR, when the shoes are ALL going to sell regardless.. It would be better to let others have a chance than to let one person buy up the entire stock. Oh, and I'm not mad 
grin.gif
That's why these stores and Nike need to get on their game and start limiting like Eastbay does. 2 per customer.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

wow just wow, man on a mission..
and may we ask where you reside young sir..so we can make sure to stay out of your way.. 
If he missed them on every single release, and now wants to say that he is getting a size run from 8-12 + 5 of his own size...
He'll get at most one pair.

man...i thought the tb3s i was gonna be done....then i saw this thread. looks like concords and then im done with jays.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

grin.gif
That's why these stores and Nike need to get on their game and start limiting like Eastbay does. 2 per customer.

Finishline is shady and doesn't care and would let someone buy a FSR. Footlockers limit around here.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

grin.gif

Finishline is shady and doesn't care and would let someone buy a FSR. Footlockers limit around here.

NDC does limit purchases. The thing about brick & mortars is the employees. They'll hold back inventory, not honor applicable discounts, and pull all kinds of sleaze if you're not part of whatever circle(jerk) that they're a part of. That's a major factor as to why campouts and certain releases, in general, have all the craziness that we hear about. 

Back
Top Bottom