Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Thanks everyone for the wishes! The baby is here! She will def be a Sneakerhead and I'm loading her up with AUTHENTIC Concords this Christmas.
pimp.gif
. So excited right now!!!

Not a big fan of yours in this thread lol but Congrats on the baby  
pimp.gif
 hope she is healthy and brings you tons of joy and happiness  
smile.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Thanks everyone for the wishes! The baby is here! She will def be a Sneakerhead and I'm loading her up with AUTHENTIC Concords this Christmas.
pimp.gif

Not a big fan of yours in this thread lol but Congrats on the baby  
pimp.gif
 hope she is healthy and brings you tons of joy and happiness  
smile.gif

pimp.gif
I remember distinctively that I read one of your post about female sneakerheads being a turnoff for you?  Is this your daddy tactics to keep the boys away? 
laugh.gif

No hatin', just thought its funny.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Totally done with early oversea buying. If anyone in here is still considering the early cop ever again, SMFH...[/color]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

these pic are not showing flaws they are showing that they are indeed FAKES. come on people open your eyes.That last 13 was plain horrible compared to the guys spacejams and cool greys. 23 was jacked up, box was a mini me box, soles looked to be doctored.. horrible for $270 dollars.

Memphis congrats, Nooblee I would stop posting info as well, %+!% these lame early sellers.

Flat out SDS and AR SELL FAKE shoes.

I think I've decided to pass on these and maybe get them to resell when they release due to the Air Mag releasing haha or auction.

^^^ yeah I agree with Twinsync... stop posting info so the early sellers can all get called out on RD. If you cant make a desicion on your own based on this thread you must ba a fool.

Only 100 More Days until Release day! Why don't people stop risking buying fakes by buying these online and just wait it out until Release day to Guaranteed yourself  100% Authentic Pair(s) from the store.??

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Totally done with early oversea buying. If anyone in here is still considering the early cop ever again, SMFH...[/color]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Shockingly bad quality. Really, there is no point to waste that much money for a pair of Jordans that are 99,9% fake or B-Grades!

I don't blame sds or Randy for sending out these jacked up kicks, they know people are so desperate to have them a large percentage of people will keep them no matter what. Another thing I was thinking, how come every site that sale knock offs dont have these for sale? Just a thought

pimp.gif

congrats bro....

Damn son, I definitely won't be ordering early anymore. Copped the CG's last year a few months before RD and they were good money, but the luster of stunting early doesn't move me anymore. Will definitely be looking for a pair of 00's, but will cop one pair of these to rock with on December 23rd, via NDC. See yall then.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Shockingly bad quality. Really, there is no point to waste that much money for a pair of Jordans that are 99,9% fake or B-Grades!
There's partially fake now? I always thought it was authentic or fake, one way or the other. Those size 13s are definitely fake. Look at that damn CF plate, looks horrible. The toe box and everything else is completely off in comparison to his SJs and CGs.. don't get me started on the 23 on the back of the left shoe. Some of you are so determined to believe that these pairs are somewhat real just because they come from AR? If the JOQDAN was a B-Grade defect, they wouldn't be on ALL THESE pairs that we're seeing. One dude on the last page got pairs without the JOQDAN, and they look legit. But since they're not from AR, nobody cares? Change the name of this forum to Joqdan Brand or Joqdan Bqand, as long as AR says its fine. Then you'll all think it's okay. SMDH , people paying 250 for these pieces of crap.

But hey, I ain't mad, it ain't my money you all are spending.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

at this point i don't see the logic on copping them early for close to $100 over retail if not more then that to get a shoe that says "joqdan" it's just me but i just couldn't do it. if everything was correct on the shoe that's a whole different story but to pay over retail for something flawed i just can't do it.
WORD. I don't mind paying $100 over retail as long as they are done right. I do not know that Michael Joqdan was a basketball player.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Another doctored pair.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

This thread is jokes and jokes and jokes and jokes
HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA....

spaghetti  spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti spaghetti

LOL !! u idiots deserve it !! Buying fakes thinking there real , you all feel good now u got I copped early FAKES SWAG GAME HAHA!!

Back
Top Bottom