Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they're the only ones that can drop 280 on a shoe. Shut that up.

Originally Posted by Error on page

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

looks like the only truly non flawed concords are from promo shoes

I'd have to disagree, there are a couple guys selling the real deal, you just need to know where to look. Not even gonna say where I got mine,(other than it sure as hell wasn't AIR RANDY LOL), so there is no accusations I'm pimpin stock. But I'm happy, and convinced they're legit until proven otherwise by JB released pics. I can't understand why all the haters can't understand....lol, and the clowns poppin in just to say haha your $hit is fake, one word.....LAME. You dudes are so transparent we can look right into you and see there is no spine....gawd I hate these broke, little pre-school chumps... ruining this thread with nonsense.

im not in this thread much. but i know for certain mostly every1 who suggested not to buy/ trust early sites can afford $275. and when they was telling this they wasnt as harsh as you. its not that much money. smh at you thinking thats something big. its seems even after suspect pairs were proven fake people still took chances, thats dumb and they deserve to be talked about if they keep getn bad pairs. cuz when guys was saying "stay away" and "wait till RD",all they could say was "yall just broke" and "i got dispensable income", you had no problem calling people out then, turns out they was right.

if you called nike today they would say wait till RD.

if its a shirt that comes out months from now that may be fake, i aint spend'n $5 on it regardless if i got millions in disposable income.

no matter how much effort you put forth you may still get a pair of fakes if they are being mixed. everyone agrees, right?

people do check this thread and reading your post makes you seem like a victim, although you were clearly warned.

whats lame is that you paid over retail and arent 100% sure your shoes are legit and you are still promoting it, why?
Not promoting bud, I just know my shoes are from the nike factory and I'm pretty happy with them. If I wasn't or they were fake, believe me... I would tell you.... ask air randy. And promoting is exactly why I did not mention where I got my legits. 
As for harsh.... bro the only reason I posted my nice pair and took a shot at some of the clowns, is because I was sick of reading "you idiot", "you're so dumb", "why would you ever", "you deserve this", and "hahahahaha". 

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking they're the only ones that can drop 280 on a shoe. Shut that up.

I know right. They should of held that 280and added more dough to it in December an they would of made out much better.

Eddo I understand what you are saying, but I don't think you have to visit Asia or China to know whether or not a pair of shoes are fake. Thats like saying you have to go visit north korea to know that people are dying there from starvation. Through numerous pictures we saw closeups of different kinds of carbon fiber, doctored toes, stretched out/crooked 23 on heeltab, the jumpman touching the top of the 2, etc. You can tell me all you want that these are all "production flaws" but where do we draw the line?? IMO the size 13's are definite fakes and I don't need to go to China to know that.

If a company claims to sell only 100 percent authentic goods, and then sends out fake size 13's then that company looses all credibility to me regardless of what real looking pairs they produced. Keep in mind that there are hundreds of people not on these forums who ordered from these sites. Who knows what kind of pairs they got... It doesn't matter if business practices are different in Asia. At the end of the day wrong is wrong, and lying is lying. It doesn't change from continent to continent.

Does anyone think that the actual GR run will have such a sloppy and noticeable difference between the left and right jumpman logos? I can deal with the low patent as it's become the norm on XI retros, but even on the pairs in this thread that are apparently real, the left jumpman is just not positioned properly. If that's how the final release looks I might just start hunting down some DS '01's and pay up for something that looks better, even if yellowed.

the shoes have been attempted to be delivered to the return SDS address twice now and still nothing..

Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 15, 2011, 11:52 am, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Attempted Delivery Abroad, September 13, 2011, 2:14 pm, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Processed Through Sort Facility, September 13, 2011, 9:18 am, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Originally Posted by KryptiX

the shoes have been attempted to be delivered to the return SDS address twice now and still nothing..

noo
eek.gif

if dude doesnt accept the package then thats dirty
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by coco8723

this thread just keeps going full circle
Lol! I tapped out around Pg. 380 or so after NoobLee confirmed that my pair from AR was legit. I keep checking back for retail pics though ... but it looks like those won't be dropping until mid-october or early november.

sooo..............

I just picked up my package from MENTALKICKS at the post office. FAKKKKKKKKKKKKE, they dont look anything like my promo-shoes pairs. My jumpman is dunking over the 2 3 like jordan did Ewing.

And guess what??? I think I have found another fake check. Will post pics in a bit.

OK here are the pics:

Jumpman dunking over the 2 3:

f1m8w9.jpg

Carbon fiber doesn't match to the other side looks painted on, then clear coated for texture/3D effect:

mjs5t5.jpg

JUMPMAN JOQDAN, probably normal as NoobLee said, but FYI mentalkicks has JOQDAN:

spx9bq.jpg

Here is a pic of the sole, I think this might be another LEGIT CHECK???  LOOK AT THE CIRCULAR PODS I CIRCLED IN RED, WAYYYYYYY OFF. 

330a2b4.jpg

I will be getting my money back LOL

Originally Posted by eddo1005

maybe you should quote where i said they are fakes? Pretty sure we are having this conversation now, because I was the one who insisted on those being defective pairs?

So now we're trying to fabricate what I have said?

don't have time to run a search but... i'm pretty sure you did (zyzz definitely did), and you definitely believe something sketchy is going on cuz you definitely told people to hold off from buying from these early sites, including SDS.

i was actually quite surprised to see you finally come to your senses and say that.

but let's get this on record:

eddo1005 FIRMLY BELIEVES THESE 2 SIZE 13'S WE'VE SEEN SO FAR WITH PEELING APART, YELLOWED TOES, OBVIOUSLY DOCTORED (ATTEMPTED TO BE AT LEAST, BUT FAILING), RED STAMPS (ONLY RED STAMPS WE'VE SEEN SO FAR) AND EVERY OTHER FLAW THEY HAD, ARE JUST IN FACT DEFECTIVE BUT LEGIT, PRODUCED IN THE SAME EXACT FACTORY AS THE LEGIT PAIRS NIKE/JB ARE MANUFACTURING THE REST OF THE LEGIT PAIRS OF 2011 JORDAN CONCORD 11'S... NOTHING SKETCHY GOING ON... JUST COINCIDENCE THE TOES LOOK DOCTORED LIKE NOOBLEE PREDICTED... ETC. ETC....

sorry dude, but...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and you wonder why i've tossed out words like "in denial" or "SDS employee"...
laugh.gif

don't have to visit china to see what's going on. enough pictures, evidence, and first hand stories have come forth from NT fam. the truth is right in front of us all.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

280 IS CHUMP CHANGE. I'M STILL MAD I GOT OUTBID AT THE LAST SECOND FOR A PAIR OF AIR MAGS
laugh.gif

CAPS IS BACK.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

laugh.gif

280 IS CHUMP CHANGE. I'M STILL MAD I GOT OUTBID AT THE LAST SECOND FOR A PAIR OF AIR MAGS
laugh.gif

CAPS IS BACK.

whats your cap on the mags memphis???

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

OK here are the pics:

Jumpman dunking over the 2 3:

I will be getting my money back LOL
I wouldn't mind checkin out a pic of your mentalkicks soles. My pair seems identical to your mentalkicks pair, even something about the shape and the patent leather...the sheen on them is different. I'm looking forward to getting this other pair too with the tongue R more prominent. The tongue is a non-issue haters...case closed, lol. I've had had 3 different pairs come through now and spent hours studying pics and listening to the right people, (not the clowns that come on here and automatically dismiss everything as fake), it is pretty easy to see which are legit in person, especially if u have older legit pairs to reference. If you really want to find a legit early pair, they do exist.... period.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

noo
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i have a feeling he's not going to..

has he accepted anyones fake space jams they sent back?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

noo
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i have a feeling he's not going to..

has he accepted anyones fake space jams they sent back?

didnt he already repay you for the shipping?

Someone who's ballin needs to heat up the glue and pull the carbon fiber shank off to examine it in depth lol.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

didnt he already repay you for the shipping?

no, he claimed he would refund it back once he received the shoes...
doubt ill ever see that $ back now..

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Does anyone think that the actual GR run will have such a sloppy and noticeable difference between the left and right jumpman logos? I can deal with the low patent as it's become the norm on XI retros, but even on the pairs in this thread that are apparently real, the left jumpman is just not positioned properly. If that's how the final release looks I might just start hunting down some DS '01's and pay up for something that looks better, even if yellowed.

Told many times before that the left jumpmanFacing backward looks just dumb. Who everDecided that change since the dmp xiHas no idea of asthetic and harmony in Design. Believe it or not, but the left jumpmanOn these caused me skipping the 2011 xiconcords.

Damnnnn this is still going lol? Got mine early from AR and they are alright.... but still have to cop another when they release!

Back
Top Bottom